Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) - Entertainment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) (68940 Views)

2015 Election: "I Will Resign And Contest" - Chime / Miss Earth Nigeria Contestant - Ezinne Okwuosa Vote FOR HER! / Miss Nigeria 2013 Ezinne Anyaoha Releases Stunning New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by slimfit1(m): 6:51pm On Apr 19, 2013
reidkrugger:

Hahahaha. Whoever You are... You‘ve made My Day.

Hi son I don't think I have son it's sarcasm
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 19, 2013
Kamsy10:

People like you never see something wrong with anything a rich person does.smh
so because its not illegal means its a responsible thing to do. Like someone already said, money cant buy class. That's true
Mr preacher man wetin concern rich person 4 dis talk na? Shey poor person no dey smoke ni? E dey pain u say woman dey challenge u 4 smoking competition? Hide ur smoky face joor...CLASS koh
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Ebestsmscom: 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2013
No big deal.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2013
slim fit :

You don't sound very intelligent, the people you mention are entertainers not public official s you fool the difference is very wide idiot.
Public officials? Never knew the daughter ws the deputy governor
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ms_Steph: I feel God's punishment to nigerian govt officials is their kids. Cos they always have kids with bad characters. If it was in sum countries what she did in d 1st picture will get her dad impeached
Hw about kids of Nigerian pastors?
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Godogwu: 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2013
slim fit :

You don't sound very intelligent, the people you mention are entertainers not public official s you fool the difference is very wide idiot.

and the governor's daughter has automatically become a public official?...just so you know people like rihanna, lady gaga, angelina jolie etc are way more influential than the Governor of Enugu.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Trut(m): 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2013
Like Father like Daughter.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by egielemaiidris(m): 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2013
If its cigarette,its cheap @least #10 4 1.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by cn2021: 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2013
slim fit :

So chime's daughter is now a public official eh?? Na u elect am baa? Donkey!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Inik(m): 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2013
nwgoziri: 4ur mind...wat of u dat is always peepin ur gal yash...ewu
You don"t know me cheesy
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Audukaya: 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2013
photo shop
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Weedean(m): 9:28pm On Apr 19, 2013
And so what? I luv that, she's not fake: just keeping it real.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by kardoso(m): 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2013
Spoiled bitch.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2013
News don finish for naija.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by fitzmayowa: 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2013
kambah:

That does not the father looting their state's treasury, abi
Dodges bullet...shot fired

1 Like

Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by dammie86: 12:18am On Apr 20, 2013
Like its a 5yr old smoking and doesn't knw d implication?? I still dnt get d gist in dis undecided <cheesy > you all bunch of fakes for makin a fuss outa dis!!!
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by drnoel: 12:26am On Apr 20, 2013
am this made front page. Moderator is this news or are u .//,.'^%&* angry angry
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by shady26(m): 12:44am On Apr 20, 2013
logica: No matter how much money you steal, you can't just buy class.
don't talk rubbish,do know governor chimes'pedigree?if you did you will shut up or say somthing else

1 Like

Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by hugafella(m): 3:41am On Apr 20, 2013
you guys should use ur senses. those pics are photoshopped! a very huge joke, and a hoax!
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by WestAfrican: 5:24am On Apr 20, 2013
Public publicity. Now i know the daughter of Enugu state governor.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by obi2012: 5:47am On Apr 20, 2013
see stupidity of the highest order.. its her life
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by slimfit1(m): 5:57am On Apr 20, 2013
Soraya_Leticia:
Public officials? Never knew the daughter ws the deputy governor

Now you know negro, well she is in a public place so she is on official duty representing her father. I wonder what the father smokes if she is smoking weed
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by slimfit1(m): 6:00am On Apr 20, 2013
cn2021:

So chime's daughter is now a public official eh?? Na u elect am baa? Donkey!!

You don't understand sarcasm when you see one do you ?

Anyways boys that is 100,000,000 naira there smoking weed oh she is good business high profile like. Don't bother asking me what I mean by that please otherwise you are going to annoy me.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Nancy42(m): 6:20am On Apr 20, 2013
dats nt ezinne. ezinne is 5times fatter dan dis gurl u guys claim to be her gets ur facts ryt b4 posstinf pics of pple n taggin dem wat dey re nt
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by emmazino(m): 7:48am On Apr 20, 2013
Shadydamsel: My own be say, my comment enter font page after so long
ΰ № well @all
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by BEDMON1900: 7:52am On Apr 20, 2013
The federal ministry of health warns that smokers are liable to die young....
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Gudnews1(m): 7:58am On Apr 20, 2013
gozie143:

The Daughter of the Enugu state Governor Ezinne Chime, was seen smoking publicly and also sharing it on her pages on social networks. Here is a photo of her below smoking. you can see more photos of her on her Instagram page: @drealziggy

[img]http://3.bp..com/-nS40puon3fA/UW80juP7vbI/AAAAAAAAAYo/6GLcM_T9Q1w/s1600/311e78169d7311e28eb922000a1fbc88_7.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-SdrovlDIBVM/UW82HLAhJAI/AAAAAAAAAYw/DaelCZ_zd-U/s640/90dfd9f8a6f011e2b41222000a1f8cb0_7.jpg[/img]

http://www.naijaxclusive.com/2013/04/xclusive-enugu-state-governors-daughter.html
there's hardly a discripancy btwn her nd her fada...pesin weh resemble im papa, na bad thn? I no talk o
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Gudnews1(m): 8:06am On Apr 20, 2013
ebamma: If it was rick ross or rihanna that was doing the same thing you will be saying cool swag, big gal, etc,
ofcz, dat is part of dia swag which is aswel imoral. Besides, most of dem wunt cm out in public 2smoke, dey only do dat on dia videos nd private places. If obama's dota does it, I'l stil condemn her lik i do 2 dis one, simple!

1 Like

Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by ddeola: 9:15am On Apr 20, 2013
Bros abi who U be, smoking na habit and na by choice. If you have anything against Chime, face him squarely and objectively and stop spreading things of this nature afterall d pictures were taken at close range so U are probably a "bad-belle" friend. So many governors, presidents, senators, reps, etc smoke for your information
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by sweetgala(m): 9:29am On Apr 20, 2013
Oloriebi22: Bible says ómó aye a baye ló, ómó eja a ba èja lo, and so it apply it to her also. Ómó afagbo a ba igbo

So tobacco has become marijuana in your eyes.
It is evident ómó òde a bad òde lo...

Nigerians seem to conclude if you smoke cigarettes you must smoke weed. I happen to smoke and don't smoke weed. And know guys that smoke weed and hate cigarettes.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by capoditutticapi(m): 9:54am On Apr 20, 2013
logica: If you had to ask, you still would not get it even with a definition. Capisce?
LOL! U no well oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) / Bloggers Introduce Yourselves! / Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.