Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) (16810 Views)

Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) / Buhari's Emotional Speech @APC National Convention / Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by mosquitoNet(m): 11:40pm On Apr 18, 2013
AB$I:
fall down and die
shocked *brings coffin*
Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by greall1: 11:42pm On Apr 18, 2013
SEE THEM THIEVE
Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by Valto(m): 11:56pm On Apr 18, 2013
[size=15pt]A.C.N = ASSORTTED CRIMMINALS OF NIGERIA[/size]

1 Like

Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by kabba7(m): 12:09am On Apr 19, 2013
Dede1:

The delegates looked mostly Muslim. Is ACN a Muslim political party?

They surely are not from the okija shrine
Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by EkoIle1: 12:13am On Apr 19, 2013

1 Like

Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by CyberG: 12:16am On Apr 19, 2013
dayokanu:

Dendemoron,

Biko I noticed this trend with you for the past few days, You have been acting dumber than usual, I normally expect moronic responses from you like 4 times a day but not on this level.

This low level thinking should be left to people like Afam and not you.

BTW, How markate today my brother

LOL...see finishing! End of story!!!
Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by CyberG: 12:29am On Apr 19, 2013
Why is it that is mostly ibos (so far) on this thread that are abusing and denigrating the convention and pictures? This is a curious case but not surprising as ibos have never built and political organization or party in Nigeria! Who will attend the APGA single governorship convention of Obi? This is the best ibos have it since APGA was formed in 2003 and for which Ojukwu the presidential candidate won only 3.3% of the vote. On the other hand, the SW that you are denigrating built AC from the foundation, suffered setbacks mostly from PDP-Obasanjo madness, then they re-engineered it to ACN with even unprecedented success. Now, they are raising the bar and going several notches above what APGA or any other party in the east has ever achieved and you people are mocking them? Clearly the joke is on you.

While I am not a fan of APC or ACN, I value that some people are trying to create an alternative platform to the killer and uber-corrupt PDP while making the lives of the citizens better than PDP could ever do!

5 Likes

Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by gysl1973: 2:56am On Apr 19, 2013
outrage: ^^
So what do you mean, people eating amala and ewdu are poor and classless?

See thinking ba! Smh

Obasanjo seff dey drink garri, so don't bring that attitued here, forming for us on the internet.

Ps
I didn't mean feed literally! Metaphor.

Just like saying, Monkey still eat banana, or goat still eat leave
Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by NLGwoodey: 4:02am On Apr 19, 2013
ACN still dey?
I think say APC is the new kid on the block
Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by ziccoit: 4:04am On Apr 19, 2013
CyberG: Why is it that is mostly ibos (so far) on this thread that are abusing and denigrating the convention and pictures? This is a curious case but not surprising as ibos have never built and political organization or party in Nigeria! Who will attend the APGA single governorship convention of Obi? This is the best ibos have it since APGA was formed in 2003 and for which Ojukwu the presidential candidate won only 3.3% of the vote. On the other hand, the SW that you are denigrating built AC from the foundation, suffered setbacks mostly from PDP-Obasanjo madness, then they re-engineered it to ACN with even unprecedented success. Now, they are raising the bar and going several notches above what APGA or any other party in the east has ever achieved and you people are mocking them? Clearly the joke is on you.

While I am not a fan of APC or ACN, I value that some people are trying to create an alternative platform to the killer and uber-corrupt PDP while making the lives of the citizens better than PDP could ever do!

I'm waiting to see what the Easterners will do when GEJ fails to clinch the much expected 2nd term ticket, which is very likely. Then we may have PDP presenting a man from the North . May be they will continue the present onslaught or not against the ACN/APC time will tell.
Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by romanlaw(m): 4:42am On Apr 19, 2013
ziccoit:

I'm waiting to see what the Easterners will do when GEJ fails to clinch the much expected 2nd term ticket, which is very likely. Then we may have PDP presenting a man from the North . May be they will continue the present onslaught or not against the ACN/APC time will tell.

My friend to hell with Nigeria, to the Igbos Nigeria doesn't exist anymore, so anything can go so far as it will bring the end of this joke called Nija. But meanwhile , if anything can go, obviously no ACN nor APC filled with disgrunted Moslems and Ofe_mmanu people.
Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by CyberG: 4:57am On Apr 19, 2013
romanlaw:

My friend to hell with Nigeria, to the Igbos Nigeria doesn't exist anymore, so anything can go so far as it will bring the end of this joke called Nija. But meanwhile , if anything can go, obviously no ACN nor APC filled with disgrunted Moslems and Ofe_mmanu people.

Afam and new mod, you obviously are deliberately leaving posts like thIs one to push your usual ibo tribalistic traits. Does anyone need to report this before you do your jobs? Talking about Yoruba, old ibos and their grandfathers were the makers of the red oil which helped them to send their children to school. Their children ibo of nowadays willfully abuse the work their fathers did with joy and lived better lives.

In any case, no party in Nigeria will field ibo as presidential candidate. This alone speaks volumes of how you are perceived in Nigeria. You can wait until the country breaks up to go and elect an ibo president. Meanwhile, other peoples are doing exploits in the same field you people have no representative.

1 Like

Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by Yazmin: 6:02am On Apr 19, 2013
Dede1:

The delegates looked mostly Muslim. Is ACN a Muslim political party?

Yes , it is. It was founded by king Fahd of saudi arabia in 2001, the given to Uncle Tinubu and P.R.O Lie mohammed when they went to pilgrimage as a gift for nigerians....hope this clarifies? PS; PDP and CPC were gifts from Chris rock and saddam hussain respectively...

1 Like

Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by Goddex: 6:24am On Apr 19, 2013
Yazmin:

Yes , it is. It was founded by king Fahd of saudi arabia in 2001, the given to Uncle Tinubu and P.R.O Lie mohammed when they went to pilgrimage as a gift for nigerians....hope this clarifies? PS; PDP and CPC were gifts from Chris rock and saddam hussain respectively...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha
Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by kennytidistar(m): 6:46am On Apr 19, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Is it just me or did anyone notice that the delegates look hungry and unkempt?

Just asking

most especially those camel look alike hungry looking boko boys, what an insult! Kilode ti tinubu fin di eran mero? Omashe oooo.
Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by naptu2: 7:15am On Apr 19, 2013
Yazmin:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:20am On Apr 19, 2013
ziccoit:

Keep on dreaming mate. It's free of charge.
Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by Demdem(m): 7:33am On Apr 19, 2013
Excellent development
Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 19, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Is it just me or did anyone notice that the delegates look hungry and unkempt?

Just asking

Maybe cause they dont have access to the treasury and nobody is offering them $7,700 to get votes? undecided
Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by Lucasbalo(m): 7:48am On Apr 19, 2013
Bunch of morons.
Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 19, 2013

Just asking

Tinubu don steal all their money grin grin grin
Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by PointB: 7:56am On Apr 19, 2013
The ethnic party has merged with the terror party.

I reserve my comment.
Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:03am On Apr 19, 2013
Eko Ile:

What was Rochas doing there?
Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by awodman: 8:19am On Apr 19, 2013
Omo_Tier1: @ Courtesy Sahara reporter.
Which of them in the 3rd picture is you...Is Eko ile also in that pic?..
Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 19, 2013
Never! I will live to declare the goodness of God in the land of the living. Post this nonsense again and witness multiple deaths in your household .....not me but the Bible says so! Don't say I didn't warn you o!

AB$I:
fall down and die
Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by Demdem(m): 8:32am On Apr 19, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

He is a proud member of APC.
Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by naptu2: 8:40am On Apr 19, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

We are about to get to an interesting point in the process. The law says that the merger must be approved by conventions of each of the merging parties. I'm very interested in knowing how Rochas Okorocha will organise a convention of APGA to approve the merger.
Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by Tfkspecial(m): 8:59am On Apr 19, 2013
PDP has recruited some people on this forum just to attack the purposeful leaders who are not clueless like GEJ, go and tell your pay masters that 2015 is their end of road
Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 19, 2013
na Hungry + Bitter people full dis ACN oooo.
Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by Valto(m): 9:06am On Apr 19, 2013
Tfk special: PDP has recruited some people on this forum just to attack the purposeful leaders who are not clueless like GEJ, go and tell your pay masters that 2015 is their end of road
so Tinubu and buhari is the messiah eeh kwa .. i rather stick with GEJ than this ACN/APC goons(assortted crimminals of nigeria)
Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 19, 2013
shocked shocked Broomsellers don hammer o.
Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by Demdem(m): 9:38am On Apr 19, 2013
naptu2:

We are about to get to an interesting point in the process. The law says that the merger must be approved by conventions of each of the merging parties. I'm very interested in knowing how Rochas Okorocha will organise a convention of APGA to approve the merger.

A[b]PGA will still continue to exist with Obi who preffers to jollificate with the killer party. Rochas, his loyalists and other progressive minds inside APGA will simply leave and join APC. That don't need a convention UK my opinion. That APGA is divided is a known fact.[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Intercept Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Kill 2 Terrorists (Pics) / Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen / Diezani Alison-Madueke Was Not In Court Today - Kayode Ogundamisi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.