Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) (16811 Views)

Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) / Buhari's Emotional Speech @APC National Convention / Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 19, 2013
Valto: so Tinubu and buhari is the messiah eeh kwa .. i rather stick with GEJ than this ACN/APC goons(assortted crimminals of nigeria)

Just out of curiosity I went through your past posts and I can boldly say:

EVEN IF JESUS RAN ON THE PLATFORM OF APC, YOUR PUNK ASZZ WOULD STILL LOOK FOR A REASON TO VOTE GEJ/PDP.

You need to get your unbridled hatred in check, and get your life together.
Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by theripper2: 9:45am On Apr 19, 2013
Shey Tinum-bum go collect the brooms back?
Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by TheChronicled: 9:51am On Apr 19, 2013
Does the lawma BROOM party still carry broom now that its APC? undecided undecided
Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by Valto(m): 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2013
kingoflag:

Just out of curiosity I went through your past posts and I can boldly say:

EVEN IF JESUS RAN ON THE PLATFORM OF APC, YOUR PUNK ASZZ WOULD STILL LOOK FOR A REASON TO VOTE GEJ/PDP.

You need to get your unbridled hatred in check, and get your life together.
lolz grin.. u are the one that actually need to put his hopeless life together.. supporting APC blindly seems to put food on your table and going through my past post shows how JOBLESS u are shocked shocked..... as for me i dont see much difference between ACN/APC and PDP.. it is the individuals that matters.. then i rather stick with GEJ if Tinubu and buhari are ur messiah,
Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by lekkie073(m): 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

I can't imagine APGA delegates looking this hungry. Check out a few of them;
and how many states are controlled by apga?
Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
how many states re being ruined by ACN?

lekkie073:
and how many states are controlled by apga?
Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by lekkie073(m): 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2013
smartchoice: how many states re being ruined by ACN?

none. oya, be smarter, answer my own question
Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
VISIT THE HEALTH FACILITIES IN EKITI STATE....NEONATAL WARD 16 BEDS FOR THE WHOLE STATE! PHOTO THERAPY LIGHTS (TO TREAT INFANT JAUNDICE) JUST FIVE FOR THE WHOLE STATE..., BORING TALK ABEG...MEDIA HYPE IS TIRING...NOT PDP/ACN/CPC MEMBER BUT I BELIEVE THAT D REVOLUTION WE WANT N NEED ESP IN THE SOUTH WEST IS HAPPENING IN ONDO - STATE...JUST WAIT FOR ELECTIONS IN OSUN N EKITI STATES!

IROKO---GBA PATAPATA
Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by DVanguard: 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2013
smartchoice: VISIT THE HEALTH FACILITIES IN EKITI STATE....NEONATAL WARD 16 BEDS FOR THE WHOLE STATE! PHOTO THERAPY LIGHTS (TO TREAT INFANT JAUNDICE) JUST FIVE FOR THE WHOLE STATE..., BORING TALK ABEG...MEDIA HYPE IS TIRING...NOT PDP/ACN/CPC MEMBER BUT I BELIEVE THAT D REVOLUTION WE WANT N NEED ESP IN THE SOUTH WEST IS HAPPENING IN ONDO - STATE...JUST WAIT FOR ELECTIONS IN OSUN N EKITI STATES!

IROKO---GBA PATAPATA

You are a dreamer. Ondo wetin. Pls if na play stop am
Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2013
REASONS PLS?

D'Vanguard:

You are a dreamer. Ondo wetin. Pls if na play stop am
Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by Dede1(m): 3:01pm On Apr 19, 2013
The punk from Imo State is a really phony character.
Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by lekkie073(m): 11:23am On Apr 20, 2013
TheChronicled: Does the lawma BROOM party still carry broom now that its APC? undecided undecided
yes...we no fit do without cleaning grin
Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2013
cheesy
lekkie073:
yes...we no fit do without cleaning grin
Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by emiye(m): 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2013
smartchoice: REASONS PLS?

Let me help u out. Coz, i believe there is more propaganda with Ondo state achievements.

Ondo state is at least 4 times richer than its neigbouring ekiti state, confirm that!

The current ondo state governor has spent 4 years +, the current ekiti gov has spent 2 years +.

I want to believe you are smart, if you look deeply, you will see that the difference is clear.

Why one is making noise about tens of mega schools,wlth just few delivered, the other has delivered 100 schools.
Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2013
FREE ME ABEGI O! FIRST HAND REPORTS FROM ONDO STATE ARE JUST THE OPPOSITE OF MY THOTS AND EARLIER STATEMENT undecided, WETIN WE DO THESE POLITRIKCIANS? ALL EMPLOYED FROM 2009 IN ONDO HAVE HAD THEIR SALARIES TERMINATED BY THE IROKO GOVT... LEAVING THOUSANDS HELPLESS...ALL PROJECTS AT STANDSTILL, ONLY JANUARY SALARIES OF TEACHERS HAVE BEEN PAID SO FAR!
soorri for the earlier mis information!

emiye: Let me help u out. Coz, i believe there is more propaganda with Ondo state achievements.

Ondo state is at least 4 times richer than its neigbouring ekiti state, confirm that!

The current ondo state governor has spent 4 years +, the current ekiti gov has spent 2 years +.

I want to believe you are smart, if you look deeply, you will see that the difference is clear.

Why one is making noise about tens of mega schools,wlth just few delivered, the other has delivered 100 schools.
Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by emiye(m): 5:17am On Apr 21, 2013
smartchoice: FREE ME ABEGI O! FIRST HAND REPORTS FROM ONDO STATE ARE JUST THE OPPOSITE OF MY THOTS AND EARLIER STATEMENT undecided, WETIN WE DO THESE POLITRIKCIANS? ALL EMPLOYED FROM 2009 IN ONDO HAVE HAD THEIR SALARIES TERMINATED BY THE IROKO GOVT... LEAVING THOUSANDS HELPLESS...ALL PROJECTS AT STANDSTILL, ONLY JANUARY SALARIES OF TEACHERS HAVE BEEN PAID SO FAR!
soorri for the earlier mis information!

Well, you can not make a smart choice, using emotions like a market woman, what will make you different from a market woman is your clarity of thoughts using facts and figures well analysed by you. A much better way to assess the performance of a governor or administrator is the holistic approach in looking at what he has achieved so far in relation to what (s)he had to do his/her work.
Re: Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) by CyberG: 5:39am On Apr 21, 2013
naptu2:

We are about to get to an interesting point in the process. The law says that the merger must be approved by conventions of each of the merging parties. I'm very interested in knowing how Rochas Okorocha will organise a convention of APGA to approve the merger.

Naptu, go and read Tinubu's original speech posted on NL, he did not mention APGA at all. I remember he mentioned ACN, CPC, ANPP and "other ....". You know these people are too smart to get caught with adding a name of a party they are not sure off. Remember, the original ideas had nothing from APGA, they may join of their volition, but not a requirement. I am certain that most governors and certainly Tinubu and Buhari get a solid update about what is happening in different states in Nigeria more than we read on NL. APGA may not be stated as a merging party and that will be a better thing really for what is point of bringing a divided party into something you have laboured for over a few years to build? The first time they attempted a merger with CPC and it didn't work out, I am sure they learned a few lessons which they must have brought into this new merger arrangement.

I wish anyone or party trying to make a difference positively well in Nigeria and APC in this case. In the final analysis, it will be up to Nigerians to choose. If APC keep most of the states in the SW and win a couple more in other regions, that will be some progress and success already. If they stay strong like they have done in the SW and can make other states better than under PDP, it will not be long before people kick out the PDP. In the end, as Nigerians lay their bed, so will they lie on it. I will only come here to read of their positive news or horrible news and complaints which has been the norm under PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northern Elders Fault Jonathan’s Comment About Statesmen / Diezani Alison-Madueke Was Not In Court Today - Kayode Ogundamisi / Wike Visits Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu, Others, Over Death Of Transport Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.