Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,532 members, 7,801,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

The Real Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Buhari (2682 Views)

The 9 BIG FAT LIES Of AIT In ‘The Real Buhari’ Documentary EXPOSED! / Video Of 'the Real Buhari' Taken Off Youtube? / Shocked!!! The Real Buhari! Video & Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Buhari by bknight: 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2013
Just one question:

Buhari why did u shed that obvious crocodile tears?

1 Like

Re: The Real Buhari by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2013
Re: The Real Buhari by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 20, 2013
^^I can tell you about Buhari, but it is better if I show you.
Re: The Real Buhari by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2013
Re: The Real Buhari by thelastPope(m): 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2013
GenBuhari: ^^I can tell you about Buhari, but it is better if I show you.

What nonsense propaganda is there to show. what did it all amount to? The article is a true picture of Buhari. A video of him reading a speech cannot change what he said and what he stands for. He is a bigot!

1 Like

Re: The Real Buhari by vanstanzy(m): 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2013
That man (Buhari)is selling himself into peoples minds and his BLIND followers are following him blindly. angry angry angry

I don't ever trust that man just by looking at him.
Re: The Real Buhari by vanstanzy(m): 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2013
bknight: Just one question:

Buhari why did u shed that obvious crocodile tears?

Thanks be to God Almighty that some people have started seeing who that "Chameleon"

truly is.
Re: The Real Buhari by eggheaders(m): 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2013
Τ̣̣ђё nairaland adult whiners on their wailing spree again.one shyte F̶̲̥̅̊ọ̥я̲̣̣̥ Ɣ'all simpletons.buhari Ȋ̝̊̅§ light years better than Чoυя drunken fisherman lord.
Re: The Real Buhari by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2013
GenBuhari: ^^I can tell you about Buhari, but it is better if I show you.

Buhari captures and tries to bring exiled looter home to face justice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyTMMoh7xUQ
Re: The Real Buhari by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2013
I never ever trust Nigerian politicians and tinibu ranks highest on my distrust scale for his theivery closes followed by buhari with his desperate ambition to attain power by all desperate means for his planned personal vendetta and warped moral crusade to islamize nigeria. Buhari regime ran this country like a military barrack with forced monthly sanitations. The relics of his administration are still visible on ikorudo rd with cattle barbed wire fencing to prevent street crossing. His apologist like the aptly named GenBuhari are so blinded by their fanatical following of the man that they wish for us to forget that the highest number of criminal executions in the nations history were carried out during his regime by firing squad. His past is bloody and his current view on violence to attain power by all means was highlighted in the last presidential polls. Buhari is far from a democrated being since he refuses to state a transition timetable when he over threw shagari and even went a step further to state that he did not believe in the democratic process. The is a dangerous fraud who if allowed a tenure at Aso Rock will never vacate office and will deal ruthlesssly with the opposition, presss and critics. So bad was Buhari's government that when IBB overthrew him no one complained. IBB even stated in his innaugral speech that the previous administration had failed to carry the people along.

1 Like

Re: The Real Buhari by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2013
One thing I am happy about is this:

Buhari is contesting in 2015, and he will be disgraced one more time.

then he can prepare for 2019.
Re: The Real Buhari by Reptyle(m): 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2013
Same old recycled half-truths and outright falsehoods about General Buhari...what else is new? Isn't it a shame that a 70 year old man who last tasted power 2 decades ago has got y'all running scared??
Re: The Real Buhari by tomakint: 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2013
As usual thelastPope, you have done it again, more power to your elbows as you keep liberating those under the influence of political bondage on Nairaland! cool
Re: The Real Buhari by thelastPope(m): 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2013
Reptyle: Same old recycled half-truths and outright falsehoods about General Buhari...what else is new? Isn't it a shame that a 70 year old man who last tasted power 2 decades ago has got y'all running scared??

Is the news item falsehood or you are just a sycophant? Me thinks the latter
Re: The Real Buhari by eggheaders(m): 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2013
the regular squad of nitwits here again.back in your minds y'all know you spreading falsehood.buhari is not in gej class of credibility.you compare gej with peeps like babaginda,Mobutu and Idi amin of this world.that guy is beyond failure.just one encounter with the mofo and I will proudly blow is skull open with my semi.
Re: The Real Buhari by thelastPope(m): 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2013
eggheaders: the regular squad of nitwits here again.back in your minds y'all know you spreading falsehood.buhari is not in gej class of credibility.you compare gej with peeps like babaginda,Mobutu and Idi amin of this world.that guy is beyond failure.just one encounter with the mofo and I will proudly blow is skull open with my semi.

Please read the article before you comment. You cannot change history. It is going to continue to follow you forever
Re: The Real Buhari by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2013
Gen. Buhari war on corruption in Nigeria causes collapse UK bank, Johnson Matthey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZzxFbY6C6Y
Re: The Real Buhari by eggheaders(m): 5:21pm On Apr 20, 2013
thelastPope:

Please read the article before you comment. You cannot change history. It is going to continue to follow you forever

hey fuccktard,you think am slow like you and your fellow idiots.I read every word of that article.y'all normal baseless shyte accusation.the same way one of the idiotic president surrogate.was making baseless accusations on buhari.and when the mofo was asked to defend the shyte in court.the son of I'm.bicle was apologizing for his stupidity.my two cents for y'all brainless nematode try as hard as you can y'all got nothing on buhari.even your brainless gej knowns that.when nigeria finally take shape peeps like you and your boss will be doing lengthy time in the penitentiary.
Re: The Real Buhari by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2013
eggheaders: the regular squad of nitwits here again.back in your minds y'all know you spreading falsehood.buhari is not in gej class of credibility.you compare gej with peeps like babaginda,Mobutu and Idi amin of this world.that guy is beyond failure.just one encounter with the mofo and I will proudly blow is skull open with my semi.
ret@rd alert

1 Like

Re: The Real Buhari by tomakint: 5:26pm On Apr 20, 2013
thelastPope:

Stop replying that small boy called 'airhead' its just a sheer waste of time. Dudes like him got to know the man Buhari on the pages of Nairaland, newspapers and during the elections of 2003 ask d he-goat if he knew Buhari as a military head of state undecided once again, kudos for your efforts here so far cool
Re: The Real Buhari by eggheaders(m): 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2013
OK_2_NV: ret@rd alert

hey new kid on the block.you can ask your fellow simpletons in here.the eggheaders is a cat you don't wanna mess with.cause am so dop.e with verbose.am gonna dinosaur y'all for talking shyte like your anus blocked.animals ain't invited here this forum is for humans.maybe you ask the paramount ruler of the bononos foolglobe.to care animaland for you idiots to share your animalistic thought.get back to me when you evolve to something close to human.cause currently homo habilis are far high creatures than you.enuff said to th blockhead nematode.
Re: The Real Buhari by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 20, 2013
eggheaders:

hey new kid on the block.you can ask your fellow simpletons in here.the eggheaders is a cat you don't wanna mess with.cause am so dop.e with verbose.am gonna dinosaur y'all for talking shyte like your anus blocked.animals ain't invited here this forum is for humans.maybe you ask the paramount ruler of the bononos foolglobe.to care animaland for you idiots to share your animalistic thought.get back to me when you evolve to something close to human.cause currently homo habilis are far high creatures than you.enuff said to th blockhead nematode.
I blame u. Use the google app on this page and search for OldDirtyBastard OK2NVME OK2NV Cunt_Destroyer Cunn1lingus GhostFaceKiller Le Ostrich Le Gull and over 30 ids. I remember trashing ur a55 severely here

1 Like

Re: The Real Buhari by eggheaders(m): 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2013
OK_2_NV: I blame u. Use the google app on this page and search for OldDirtyBastard OK2NVME OK2NV Cunt_Destroyer Cunn1lingus GhostFaceKiller Le Ostrich Le Gull and over 30 ids. I remember trashing ur a55 severely here

when are you gonna commit suicide like your mentor oldirtybastard.hey trash who me??your delusion is beyond comprehension.one question for you nitwit.why did you have silly words has your monikers.bring on thee fight som am gonna slay you brainles dolt for charity.
Re: The Real Buhari by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2013
eggheaders:

when are you gonna commit suicide like your mentor oldirtybastard.hey trash who me??your delusion is beyond comprehension.one question for you nitwit.why did you have silly words has your monikers.bring on thee fight som am gonna slay you brainles dolt for charity.
beyound all reasonable doubt u r in all definitions a classic slowpoke
Re: The Real Buhari by eggheaders(m): 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2013
OK_2_NV: beyound all reasonable doubt u r in all definitions a classic slowpoke
Re: The Real Buhari by eggheaders(m): 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2013
OK_2_NV: beyound all reasonable doubt u r in all definitions a classic slowpoke

damn!!!a slowpoke trying to get back at his god.for showing gross stupidity on this thread,the paramount ruler of the bononos is banishing from the animal kingdom. for a fool like with I.q at the negative integer ain't blaming you for your gross stupidity.but for those that started domesticating animals like you to talk to humans.go hang yourself upside down cow.
Re: The Real Buhari by Ek0Ile: 1:35am On Apr 23, 2013
oyb: Team jona doing what they do best.

Naked animals in a glass house throwing stones, then whininh when rocks come their way

Your paymasters ' achievements' are only on internet forums.

Don't start crying when we follow your lead and disgrace your drunken master

Help me tell me them!
Re: The Real Buhari by zanga420: 10:47am On Apr 23, 2013
Mr McJay: Thelastpope, Sincere-Nigerian and Dirifred, I have just one reply for u guys.
May God fight my enemies and that of my progeny the way Buhari fought corruption, and may God fight for you, your children and unborn generations the way GEJ is fighting corruption.

BuhariFashola 2015
while not include your children and unborn generation when placing the curse on urself, its only on ur perceived enemy u extended ur curses on. Also reminds us of how ideological corrupt ur leaders that fight corruption are with their fight on corruption.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria? / Gov Rochas Shut Down Abia Line Transport Company Office In Owerri...read Details / Atiku Sworn In As....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.