Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Check Out My Cars For Sale On Www.caradore.com - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Check Out My Cars For Sale On Www.caradore.com (1473 Views)

Who Can Define Awoof??? Check Out My Cars With Over 200k Discount / Beautiful Things Don't Finish But Beautiful Cars Do: Check My Cars Out! / I Need Smart Hard Working Guys To Market My Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out My Cars For Sale On Www.caradore.com by obeh: 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2008
Okey my people!  Una well done!

Please i have a few cars listed on www.CarAdore.com.  My cars include Infinity, GL and ML Benz, Honda, Camry and Lexus.  I have gotten a lot of inquireies so far and have sold two cars already through the site. 

The site is brand new, but i must say that their service is lovely and a lot of buyers are on it.

So, if you are looking to buy, please browse through to see what i have there.  And if you want to sell, that's your best bet.

www.CarAdore.com - let me know if you like the website as much as i do.
Re: Check Out My Cars For Sale On Www.caradore.com by Akpeno: 12:37am On Apr 10, 2008
Yeah I think someone else mentioned this yesterday.

I went there it's pretty cool. And it's free to register! grin
Re: Check Out My Cars For Sale On Www.caradore.com by Raf1(f): 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2008
I went there, your cars are WAY TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Expensive!!!!
Re: Check Out My Cars For Sale On Www.caradore.com by Akpeno: 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2008
I went there, your cars are WAY TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Expensive!!!!

They are? What would be your ideal price range?
Re: Check Out My Cars For Sale On Www.caradore.com by obeh: 6:56pm On Apr 10, 2008
The prices are set by the sellers who listed the cars. Remember that most cars there are brand new or mint. I don't see much difference in the prices some people have on this forum for similar cars. Unless you are looking for a beat down tokumbo. I got a 2006 Accord LX for under #1.7 mill, now tell me that's not a good buy.

Also, realize that a lot of cars on the site are in Abuja, therefore, there prices are a bit different from cars in Berger or Ikeja area.

So, if you are a seller, you're best bet is to list your cars at a more competitive price that way you can grab the buyers who are constantly searching for great deals. And buyers like you have a wider option of cars to with the best price to choose from.

My humble opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Honda Bullet For Sale-480k / 2001 Golf 4 For Sale @ a very good rate / 1994 Bmw 520i @ 350k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.