Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,463 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

A Business Seminar For Thos Passionate About Knowledge And The Gains Of Success - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Business Seminar For Thos Passionate About Knowledge And The Gains Of Success (568 Views)

It Is A Fallacy That No Knowledge Is a Wasted one / I Jst Registered For The Nigeria Army Dssc/ssc Recruitment. Am Passionate About D Military. Lets Met / What Are The Gains Of Bieng A Banker? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Business Seminar For Thos Passionate About Knowledge And The Gains Of Success by valueworld: 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2013
Hello,

The word Network Marketing scares a lot of people. There has been so many misconceptions about this business. In fact I had at some point, been one of those who felt this was one big joke not until I joined one and understood the enormous personal development, success and fun of this business. I am currently reading a book: The Greatest Networker In The World' By John Milton Fogg. (An amazing book that has changed my paradigm to Life).

I invite you to a seminar that would teach you more and may be like me help you discover newness in your life and discover purpose. Please join us at no cost to you on Sunday, April 21 at OUR PLACE 7 Olufunmilayo Okikiolu Street Off Toyin Street Ikeja Lagos. Time 2.30pm.

You could send me a text on 08022984465 to confirm your participation or send me a mail on valueworld13@gmail.com. I would love to welcome you and further share my story with you for few minutes after the seminar.

End this weekend in a beautiful way by attending this seminar. Remember the difference between those who have and those who do not have, is what they know!

Thanks
Mark
Re: A Business Seminar For Thos Passionate About Knowledge And The Gains Of Success by umohlee(m): 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2013
Thanks for this opportunity, I alwy hv interest in networking but it would b gud if u cn explain in detail what to expect in d seminar

(1) (Reply)

Lets Wish Workers Happy Workers Day Here / The Solution To Unemployment! / Professional Course On Public Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.