₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,134,524 members, 4,631,986 topics. Date: Monday, 10 December 2018 at 04:17 PM

Canadian Visa Experts is a scam - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Visa Experts is a scam (69001 Views)

Turkish Visa Experts Needed / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Dubai Visa Experts: 48hrs Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Visa Experts is a scam by jamesokikiola: 11:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
Canadavisaexpert is a scam run by some indians... stay away from them... they are criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Visa Experts is a scam by ZoeWright: 11:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
I can't believe I was foolish enough to pay them 1,800USD and all I got in return was online courses in Languages that are not even the official languages of Canada! cry

I read a full review on this scam, explaining which companies is behind them and how many more scam operations they run, scamming innocent people that only wish to move to Canada for a better life: http://www.canadianvisareview.com/review/canadian-visa-expert-review

Please spread the word out that this scam will stop now!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Visa Experts is a scam by TheAlchemist: 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
thanks for the info,
Re: Canadian Visa Experts is a scam by osayande2012(m): 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
Re: Canadian Visa Experts is a scam by osayande2012(m): 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
I want to know about those categories like express entry,etc
Re: Canadian Visa Experts is a scam by JedusBaby: 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
Pls, I am really sorry to open this thread again, I received several mails and calls from an Indian working for CANREACH.COM and they asked me to pay $1500 into a diamond bank's account to assist me with migrating to Canada.when i said it was much , they said i could in 3 instalments, thats $500 thrice. Has anyone heard about them? Are they genuine pls? Or should I just go through the process by myself instead of paying an agent/agency? I need your advice pls.
Re: Canadian Visa Experts is a scam by ifegy: 3:29am On Nov 10, 2015
JedusBaby:
Pls, I am really sorry to open this thread again, I received several mails and calls from an Indian working for CANREACH.COM and they asked me to pay $1500 into a diamond bank's account to assist me with migrating to Canada.when i said it was much , they said i could in 3 instalments, thats $500 thrice. Has anyone heard about them? Are they genuine pls? Or should I just go through the process by myself instead of paying an agent/agency? I need your advice pls.

Why on earth are they suddenly calling you, and you alone, out of the blue? They're looking for someone who will take the bait. They want your money, period. All the material you need to apply for immigration is available for FREE: www.cic.gc.ca. You can do it yourself. There is a thread here for others doing it themselves: https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled
Please save your money, go to these sites, get the info you need and do it yourself. Remember, nobody, no agent, can guarantee you a successful application, no matter what they say.
Re: Canadian Visa Experts is a scam by justwise(m): 7:17am On Nov 10, 2015
JedusBaby:

It's a scammer don't be a victim.

Take ifegy's advice
Re: Canadian Visa Experts is a scam by martin4luv2002(m): 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
Pls can anybody confirm if genuine visa consult is really genuine a day home they are?
Re: Canadian Visa Experts is a scam by toppy1234: 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
Hmmm nah wao, scammers on another level
Re: Canadian Visa Experts is a scam by wilkinsonuk: 10:30am On Mar 15, 2016
Maximum visa consultant have illegal activities. If they confirm one vise.... but they engage more applicant about on.
Re: Canadian Visa Experts is a scam by ebimarian: 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
martin4luv2002:
Pls can anybody confirm if genuine visa consult is really genuine a day home they are?
Pls have u made enquiry for ursf....answers pls
Re: Canadian Visa Experts is a scam by Olayemibiz: 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
Thank you Nairaland for the the help you render to people here I would have been a victim too. Who knows about canreach canada immigration expert are they real. They are saying I should pay $1750 to cover fee to be a immigrant how real could it be.
Re: Canadian Visa Experts is a scam by justwise(m): 1:03pm On Feb 06
ifegy:
It's a scam. Have a look at this site:
http://www.scambook.com/company/view/98638/Canadian-Visa-Expert

Quote from the above site:

"Canadian Visa Expert Summary
This Canadian Visa Expert page was created on Dec 09, 2012. Since then the page has accumulated 15 consumer complaints. On average users reported $323.00 of damages. Scambook's investigation team reached out to this company a total of 2 times, Scambook Investigators last contacted them on Feb 05, 2013.
Company InformationAddress: 70 East Beaver Creek Road, Suite 201
Richmond Hill ON L4B 3B2

eobananya:
Please does anyone know about immigration expert company.i posted this yesterday but can’t see it again.please help meooo so I don’t fall victim.any success story from them.are they genuine
Re: Canadian Visa Experts is a scam by eduardosousa: 4:58pm On Jun 19
I got scamed in U$1,524.00 from this company. No hope to have my money back!?
Re: Canadian Visa Experts is a scam by Kenzema01: 9:29am On Aug 30
Hi everyone,

Plz I need ur opinion on EWC canda work and study...
I visited their company to make enquiries abt working and schooling in Canada... They made me understand they need to process my admission first and I need to get some documents like GCE/WAEC certificate, testimonial, WAEC scratch card, Int'l passport front page... I sent them the documents and it took 3 months for them to process the admission, now they called me that my admission letter is out but I need to balance up my payment before they can give me....

Please is this EWC company true?
They said after completing my payment on admission, I then move to visa processing??

Is it real? Please help me out to know if it real or not?
Re: Canadian Visa Experts is a scam by steco4real: 9:10am On Oct 15
Thank God oh! I have almost paid 30 dollars for registration, b4 other things would begin to unhold
Re: Canadian Visa Experts is a scam by mystery22(m): 10:58am On Oct 17
I am happy i found this thread,please does anybody know about zidora consults,they told me they can help me get canadian work permit visa, i paid them half to pay them fully after the visa is out,but this october made it 6months yet i haven't gotten any visa.
Note.... they told me 3months processing time,but now is already 6months i hope they are not scammers.i will soon upload every documents and payment receipt i had with them to make my fellow nairalanders not fall victim, if after this month i don't get my visa.
Re: Canadian Visa Experts is a scam by Chocho4real(m): 9:48pm On Oct 24
Kenzema01:
Hi everyone,

I visited their company to make enquiries abt working and schooling in Canada... They made me understand they need to process my admission first and I need to get some documents like GCE/WAEC certificate, testimonial, WAEC scratch card, Int'l passport front page... I sent them the documents and it took 3 months for them to process the admission, now they called me that my admission letter is out but I need to balance up my payment before they can give me....

They said after completing my payment on admission, I then move to visa processing??

How far have you gone with them? I just came across them and I intend using them too but need to ask questions. Are they real?
Re: Canadian Visa Experts is a scam by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 10:24pm On Oct 24
Kenzema01:
Hi everyone,

First! Do they have website and phone number? Pass both over for verification

But common! You sent them your docs without stress
Re: Canadian Visa Experts is a scam by CanadianNaija: 7:12am On Oct 25
Some of you deserve to be scammed. Msctheeeewwwww!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Visa Experts is a scam by Chocho4real(m): 3:09pm On Oct 25
9JAFULLBREED:

First! Do they have website and phone number? Pass both over for verification

But common! You sent them your docs without stress

Yes they do and even have offices around Lag and one outside Lag.
Re: Canadian Visa Experts is a scam by Chocho4real(m): 3:09pm On Oct 25
CanadianNaija:
Some of you deserve to be scammed. Msctheeeewwwww!!!

Provide us with helps and not such talk pls.
Re: Canadian Visa Experts is a scam by CanadianNaija: 3:18pm On Oct 25
Chocho4real:

Provide us with helps and not such talk pls.

You don't need help. Let experience teach you.
Re: Canadian Visa Experts is a scam by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 4:29pm On Oct 25
Chocho4real:

Yes they do and even have offices around Lag and one outside Lag.

Bruh.... Scammers now don dey get website and office so shine your eyes. #ThisIsNigeria

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Visa Experts is a scam by Tywo2018: 7:24am On Oct 28
mystery22:
I am happy i found this thread,please does anybody know about zidora consults,they told me they can help me get canadian work permit visa, i paid them half to pay them fully after the visa is out,but this october made it 6months yet i haven't gotten any visa.
Note.... they told me 3months processing time,but now is already 6months i hope they are not scammers.i will soon upload every documents and payment receipt i had with them to make my fellow nairalanders not fall victim, if after this month i don't get my visa.
Have they requested for your passport

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries / Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? / The Content Of The Snack Pack Arik Air Gives Passengers In Economy Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.