₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,135,413 members, 4,634,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 December 2018 at 02:06 AM

Canadian Visa Experts is a scam - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Visa Experts is a scam (69054 Views)

Turkish Visa Experts Needed / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Dubai Visa Experts: 48hrs Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Visa Experts is a scam by mystery22(m): 11:01am On Oct 28
Tywo2018:
Have they requested for your passport
bro, does people(zidora) are scammers,I will upload some documents.
Re: Canadian Visa Experts is a scam by Okobaba1(m): 10:00pm On Oct 29
mystery22:

Please go ahead ASAP
Re: Canadian Visa Experts is a scam by kaleidoscope: 4:12am On Oct 30
yinkavelli:
hello lovely people of nairaland, i am very concerned about a Canadian immigration website i visited 6months ago in regards to getting a work visa there....this is the site Canadian Visa Expert tho i applied a long time ago, i had forgotten about it when all of a sudden they just started bombarding me with calls this past week, asking me questions ranging from my educational, work back ground and how much i earn presently. i tot all was well until it got to a point when they stared to ask me for my MasterCard details, for an assessment fee of more than $600 which they said will be deducted from my atm. anytime the funds gets there. i don't mean to sound paranoid but it sounded dodgy to me, i guess this is maybe asper sharp naija boy. well, i asked my bank to block my ATM till i can ascertain the authenticity of this company or website...please nairalanders, i need your comments flowing in as reasonable, rational and responsible also helpful comments about them will be immeasurably appreciated. God bless the works of our hands, and may our good dreams come true. Yinkavelli undecided

I write in caps to make you take it with all seriousness. "CANADIAN VISA EXPERTS ARE SCAMMERS". Please do not fall victim like a lot of people have. Do some check, it's all over the Internet. I hope you haven't divulged your card details yet
Re: Canadian Visa Experts is a scam by Tywo2018: 4:46am On Oct 30
mystery22:
Ok please do let's see
Re: Canadian Visa Experts is a scam by CanadianVE: 1:19pm On Nov 13
Canadian Visa Expert is a private company that has been working with authorized Canadian immigration representatives since 2012 to help people apply for permanent residency in Canada. When people leave their details on Canadian Visa Expert’s website indicating that they are interested in immigration to Canada and requesting more information, they are contacted by this private company in response to the inquiry that they made. Individuals are asked some relevant preliminary questions (e.g., about why they want to move to Canada, their education level and occupation, etc.) and provided with some general information during the phone call. Many people then decide to pay to receive the professional services offered by this firm and provided by the authorized Canadian immigration representatives that they work with. This starts with an evaluation of the client’s CV and other relevant information in order to assess which of the many Canadian visa programs the prospective immigrant is most likely to qualify for. This is important, because each Canadian immigration program has its own criteria and application procedure. Contrary to popular belief, Canada’s government does not usually help people to apply for a Canadian visa; you are on your own to figure everything out for yourself. Many people choose to pay for personalized assistance by experienced professionals who can guide them through the process (similar to paying to receive services from a lawyer, mechanic, accountant, etc.). In short, this is a legitimate service that has helped many people to immigrate to Canada and have an opportunity to enjoy the high quality of life available there.
Re: Canadian Visa Experts is a scam by SonyObsessed: 8:17am On Dec 07
CanadianVE:
Canadian Visa Expert is a private company that has been working with authorized Canadian immigration representatives since 2012 to help people apply for permanent residency in Canada. When people leave their details on Canadian Visa Expert’s website indicating that they are interested in immigration to Canada and requesting more information, they are contacted by this private company in response to the inquiry that they made. Individuals are asked some relevant preliminary questions (e.g., about why they want to move to Canada, their education level and occupation, etc.) and provided with some general information during the phone call. Many people then decide to pay to receive the professional services offered by this firm and provided by the authorized Canadian immigration representatives that they work with. This starts with an evaluation of the client’s CV and other relevant information in order to assess which of the many Canadian visa programs the prospective immigrant is most likely to qualify for. This is important, because each Canadian immigration program has its own criteria and application procedure. Contrary to popular belief, Canada’s government does not usually help people to apply for a Canadian visa; you are on your own to figure everything out for yourself. Many people choose to pay for personalized assistance by experienced professionals who can guide them through the process (similar to paying to receive services from a lawyer, mechanic, accountant, etc.). In short, this is a legitimate service that has helped many people to immigrate to Canada and have an opportunity to enjoy the high quality of life available there.

Scam! Scam!!! Scam!!!!!

They had to open an account to spill this trash. Nigerians are so dumb! To believe a site like that can scam y'all after y'all been scamming the whites for years. Omg, I'm gonna open a visa website and scam y'all in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries / Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? / The Content Of The Snack Pack Arik Air Gives Passengers In Economy Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.