Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) (46314 Views)

Trending: Video Of Soldiers Punishing Some "Amnesty Beneficiaries" / Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) / Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by xynerise: 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2013
The phtographer was lucky they didnt catch him taking pictures of the scene. These soldiers are brutal and wicked. They once asked a pot belly rich man to enter under his car. You need to see the way this man was struggling to force himself under his own car but his tummy would not allow him. I felt sorry for him that day grin
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by slimfit1(m): 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2013
We need to ask ourselves, which kind of training are they getting in that barracks.
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by miqos02(m): 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2013
shame on them
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2013
I cant live in that Nigerian dump hole. cry cry cry

Im definitely thanking my mom for taking me out of that dumphole. Mama mii, you da best. I'll take care of you kiss
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by stagger: 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2013
How the photographer who was apparently in the same vehicle being driven by the frog jumper was not seen and similar treatment meted to him is a mystery.
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by ocheejemb: 4:13pm On Apr 19, 2013
ok
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by searay(m): 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2013
They shld thank the soldiers for helping them do this exercise. It's good for health.
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Onims1(f): 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2013
Don't mind the idiots...some yrs back,was strolling with my younger bro,we just saw dem approach us on a bike,two of them like dat,dat my brother should pull his shorts say na camouflage he wear.they didn't even wanna know if he's wearing anything under,I got so scared,cos they were prepared to take him to their base,if he hadn't comply.I just saw my bro,pull his short give them.but tnk God say na Behind boy e be...u know na
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2013
Another Unknown soldier saga

Rest in peace fela !
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by kamez(m): 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2013
And the bobo wear pencil jean deyy frog jump... Ur blokos catch fire for there
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2013
What is the Need?
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by dowjones(m): 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2013
i can assure you that guy must have done something really stupid to warrant the soldier's agression.
Nigerians are one of the most inconsiderate people in the world who need the occasional iron fist to put them in check.
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2013
hariorh: I used to think this sort of treatment at the hands of the "khaki boys" ended with the advent of democracy over ten years ago.

Guess I was wrong.

These images were taken along cmd road, Magodo, Shangisha, Lagos.
Did the Soldiers just stop d guy τ̲̅ȍ punish him for •̸№ reasonObviously the sticker on his vehicle shows he is a bus driver.And knowing fully well ‎​dat bus drivers are stupid drivers,I think he deserves what he got.And as for MOD wey put this on front page,Na ‎u cos am with ur loow level of IQgringringrin
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by dowjones(m): 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Im definitely thanking my mom for taking me out of that dumphole. Mama mii, you da best. I'll take care of you kiss

Shut up and pay up your credit card debt and other indirect tax you owe.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by MahatmaGhandi: 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2013
I saw one white suv on the other side of the road if you look at the second picture, to park an suv on that side of the road where a soldier is on duty is odd, so i suspect the guy being punished is the owner of the car and was probably dragged down when he drove against traffic,the angle from where the picture was taken shows the driver of that bus was also trying to beat the traffic also and was behind the suv, the quickly diverted to his lane when he saw the fate of the driver in front of him, the third picture clearly proves my postulation, if my postulation is right, then he got what he deserves but also the soldiers are wrong because such persons are supposed to appear in a local court and fined, so the soldier is wrong. is that abuse of privilege ? Yes it is, am I happy the guy was treated that way? Yes if he is the owner of the suv.
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Fhemmmy: 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2013
nony30: Did the Soldiers just stop d guy τ̲̅ȍ punish him for •̸№ reasonObviously the sticker on his vehicle shows he is a bus driver.And knowing fully well ‎​dat bus drivers are stupid drivers,I think he deserves what he got.And as for MOD wey put this on front page,Na ‎u cos am with ur loow level of IQgringringrin

No matter what the dude might have done, not nice to treat someone like that in the public.
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by vanbonattel: 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2013
Sometimes they ask civilians to lie inside a dirty water pool by the roadside for 1hr.
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by TsarStu: 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2013
hariorh: I used to think this sort of treatment at the hands of the "khaki boys" ended with the advent of democracy over ten years ago.
Guess I was wrong.

These images were taken along cmd road, Magodo, Shangisha, Lagos.
D person wey snap dis pics get xcess mind sha......
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2013
nony30: Did the Soldiers just stop d guy τ̲̅ȍ punish him for •̸№ reasonObviously the sticker on his vehicle shows he is a bus driver.And knowing fully well ‎​dat bus drivers are stupid drivers,I think he deserves what he got.And as for MOD wey put this on front page,Na ‎u cos am with ur loow level of IQgringringrin

Are you high ? The fact that Nigerians tolerate bullshiit doesn't mean bullying by security personnel is an acceptable norm.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by akpanbaba: 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2013
This is the language most of us understand
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Deiok(m): 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2013
oboy. If soldier slap you police go be your friend.
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2013
dowjones:

Shut up and pay up your credit card debt and other indirect tax you owe.

What da heck grin
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by ocheejemb: 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2013
lol
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Summersland(m): 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2013
Frog jump grin grin
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by tintingz(m): 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

and where you are is not a dumphole?
Mumu dumbhole cheesy tongue
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2013
dulphines: Don't worry, the soldier shall walk through the path of Boko Haram soonest and we will hear his on news on Nairaland as well.
Your opinion is the worst i have ever read this year, have you ever thought of how motorist misbehave on road at times? All because they fill they can do whatever they like as nobody is there to checkmate them.
All you can say is to wish Soldiers waterloo with the Boko haram guys, you blinking shit! Honestly i wish i can jam ur silly type on a checkpoint, and u just do ur village thing to any soldier who laid down his all to secure you. Then you will prefer a truck to hit you than the treatment you will be given.
PS: there is no, i mean NO punishment a soldier issue a civillian that he has not gone through, even myself. And i did not die.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2013
tintingz: and where you are is not a dumphole?
Mumu dumbhole cheesy tongue

Come and see nau...... I go pay for your visa trip if you behave yourself tongue

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Are you high ? The fact that Nigerians tolerate bullshiit doesn't mean bullying by security personnel is an acceptable norm.

Wait until ‎u have an encounter with one of those bus drivers who bash ur car and still stand up τ̲̅ȍ ‎u for a fight.And •̸№......I'm •̸№t high,u r just too low in spiritgringringrin
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by naijathings(m): 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
if you see the way these soldiers beat up police.. then you will know it is very wise to obey them cos even police no fit save you. such a shame sha but i am sorry to say that this is the only language most nigerians understand.
Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by vanbonattel: 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2013
tyadams: Your opinion is the worst i have ever read this year, have you ever thought of how motorist misbehave on road at times? All because they fill they can do whatever they like as nobody is there to checkmate them.
All you can say is to wish Soldiers waterloo with the Boko haram guys, you blinking shit! Honestly i wish i can jam ur silly type on a checkpoint, and u just do ur village thing to any soldier who laid down his all to secure you. Then you will prefer a truck to hit you than the treatment you will be given.
PS: there is no, i mean NO punishment a soldier issue a civillian that he has not gone through, even myself. And i did not die.

See them! You are a coward for thinking of punishing a civilian. Idiott.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) by FirstOpinion: 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2013
Grant Them Amnesty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason / Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) / DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.