Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Atm Machine: What Is Ur Expirence - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Atm Machine: What Is Ur Expirence (767 Views)

Bizarre: Snake Withdraws Money From ATM Machine In Zimbabwe / Atm Machine Debited Me #40.000 How Can I Get My Money Back? / How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atm Machine: What Is Ur Expirence by Zector(m): 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2013
ATM machine has given me another definition to the so called cashless policy in the country.
I used my Diamond ATM card at Skye bank ATM machine at Toyin Street,Ikeja. I was charged 20k without
dispense the cash.I waited for some minute with hope that the money will come out after my card had been ejected from
machine but no result. I met with the staff of the skye bank ,She directed me to go and make the complain at my Bank.
I did has she directed me and I was told after seven days my money will be reversed.It is now over 10 days no result.

Another amazing thing that happeed was,I try to make withdraw from Diamond Bank Alagomeji using GTB ATM card.I was charged
ten thousand naira without dispensing money.I was told it will be reversed.
My observation is that may be because of the N100 that CBN cancel from interbank charges has make the banks to be misbehaving
with the atm card that does not belong to their bank.
Kindly share with us ur experience about ATM with us
Thanks
Re: Atm Machine: What Is Ur Expirence by donem: 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2013
Zector: ATM machine has given me another definition to the so called cashless policy in the country.
I used my Diamond ATM card at Skye bank ATM machine at Toyin Street,Ikeja. I was charged 20k without
dispense the cash.I waited for some minute with hope that the money will come out after my card had been ejected from
machine but no result. I met with the staff of the skye bank ,She directed me to go and make the complain at my Bank.
I did has she directed me and I was told after seven days my money will be reversed.It is now over 10 days no result.

Another amazing thing that happeed was,I try to make withdraw from Diamond Bank Alagomeji using GTB ATM card.I was charged
ten thousand naira without dispensing money.I was told it will be reversed.
My observation is that may be because of the N100 that CBN cancel from interbank charges has make the banks to be misbehaving
with the atm card that does not belong to their bank.
Kindly share with us ur experience about ATM with us
Thanks
@ Op ur subject "ATM Machine" is kinda tautological, no offence intended it ought 2 be ATM simple.
@ topic am yet to face your similar experience, exception of ATM service issues which could be frustrating as well.
Re: Atm Machine: What Is Ur Expirence by aadetoyin(f): 11:21pm On Apr 19, 2013
Sorry about ur experience but don't worry am sure it will be sorted soon. Several banks have been having probs with interswitch since Easter. Its often beta to withdraw from ur bank's atm instead of using another bank's atm. Try to do this till u re sure that the bank probs ve been sorted.
The same thing happened to me wen I used my GT bank atm card at a Firstbank branch, it didn't dispense cash and my acct was debited. I had to complain and had to go thru the same procedure as u did. And it was refunded about 2 wks lata.
So just hold on but it takes too long, go bank and complain.
Re: Atm Machine: What Is Ur Expirence by code0: 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2013
@Op

It's not just you my brother. I used GTB card on Zenith ATM and it's showed some kind of error without paying so I left that day only to realized later that the 5k I was trying to withdraw was actually taken off my account without even any notification. Am beginning to have a second thought on using ATM. Registered the complaint with a CIS Officer and was told to go and wait after 9 days it'll be fine. Just like that. But am not going to give up. 5k in Nigeria is pretty big to go wasted.
Re: Atm Machine: What Is Ur Expirence by donem: 11:44pm On Apr 19, 2013
code_0: @Op

It's not just you my brother. I used GTB card on Zenith ATM and it's showed some kind of error without paying so I left that day only to realized later that the 5k I was trying to withdraw was actually taken off my account without even any notification. Am beginning to have a second thought on using ATM. Registered the complaint with a CIS Officer and was told to go and wait after 9 days it'll be fine. Just like that. But am not going to give up. 5k in Nigeria is pretty big to go wasted.
Hmm! So bad unneccessary stress.

(1) (Reply)

For Fear Of Facing ICC GEJ Has Ordered The Arrest Of More Than 15 JTF Solders. / . / Mr Oluwaseun: Urgent Need For Teenagers' Section.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.