Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

I Just Registered A LTD Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Just Registered A LTD Company (1538 Views)

CAC LTD Company: Nature Of Business / Has Any One Registered A Company Online At CAC Website?. / Cost Of Incorporating A Ltd Company At CAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Registered A LTD Company by mutazo(m): 11:42am On Apr 20, 2013
I just registered a LTD company to be supplying agro-product. But I want to do more than just that,Please I need help on what other types of businesses that I can do with my company to make more money. Thanks!
Re: I Just Registered A LTD Company by PasNet: 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2013
Hope the name you registered does not sound "Agro" cos it might raise a whole lot of questions if U̶̲̥̅̊'r going into other buiz

Send me a mail let's talk

Pasnetechnologies@gmail.com
Re: I Just Registered A LTD Company by Smile4mee01: 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2013
mutazo: I just registered a LTD company to be supplying agro-product. But I want to do more than just that,Please I need help on what other types of businesses that I can do with my company to make more money. Thanks!

Congrats. i think u have taken an important step of faith. it's often advisable when registering a company to use a name that is more global . for expample A name like Mutazo Investment Nigeria wld be better than Mutazo Agro-allied Nigeria Ltd.
Have a name like the latter would kind of restrict your scope.

Pls Mutazo. How much did Registering your LTD company cost you?
Re: I Just Registered A LTD Company by mutazo(m): 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2013
PasNet: Hope the name you registered does not sound "Agro" cos it might raise a whole lot of questions if U̶̲̥̅̊'r going into other buiz

Send me a mail let's talk

Pasnetechnologies@gmail.com
My company's name is CYGO investments Ltd, derived from my Name, sounds wide and global right? thanks for the comment.
Re: I Just Registered A LTD Company by mutazo(m): 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2013
Smile4mee01:

Congrats. i think u have taken an important step of faith. it's often advisable when registering a company to use a name that is more global . for expample A name like Mutazo Investment Nigeria wld be better than Mutazo Agro-allied Nigeria Ltd.
Have a name like the latter would kind of restrict your scope.

Pls Mutazo. How much did Registering your LTD company cost you?
Thanks for the complement, It cost me about $120 to register my Company. I registered it from Zambia.
Re: I Just Registered A LTD Company by LOUDmedia(m): 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2013
mutazo:
Thanks for the complement, It cost me about $120 to register my Company. I registered it from Zambia.

Did you mean you registered it in Nigeria (as a Nigerian company) while you were in Zambia; or it's a company incorporated in Zambia?

Reason is because you cannot incorporate your LTD company here in Nigeria for $120.
Re: I Just Registered A LTD Company by iriowuro: 12:07am On Apr 22, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]I believe you will be operating in zambia. If zambia look @ your environment but you talk about Nigeria den we can really talk. For zambia you mention possible thing I chip in advice.
Re: I Just Registered A LTD Company by MyJwell: 2:16am On Apr 22, 2013
LOUDmedia:

Did you mean you registered it in Nigeria (as a Nigerian company) while you were in Zambia; or it's a company incorporated in Zambia?

Reason is because you can incorporate your LTD company here in Nigeria for $120.

pls how i go about getting my company registered as a LTD coy with $120?
Re: I Just Registered A LTD Company by LOUDmedia(m): 2:40am On Apr 22, 2013
MyJwell:

pls how i go about getting my company registered as a LTD coy with $120?

Sincere apologies, MyJwell. I had to look at my post again when I saw your reply. Suprisenly, I had ommited the word "not". So I just had to edit it.

I meant to say, "you cannot register a LTD company for $120 here in Nigeria".

My company engages in company formation and registration support services, so I am talking from what I know.
Re: I Just Registered A LTD Company by i1: 6:09am On Apr 22, 2013
A step further from what Loudmedia said: If you register a company in Zambia, you cannot use that same company to do business in Nigeria except you re-register it in Nigeria! Also at what the OP asked: Your company is limited by its objects Clause in the Memo.
Re: I Just Registered A LTD Company by LOUDmedia(m): 8:59am On Apr 22, 2013
i.:
A step further from what Loudmedia said: If you register a company in Zambia, you cannot use that same company to do business in Nigeria except you re-register it in Nigeria! Also at what the OP asked: Your company is limited by its objects Clause in the Memo.

You are very correct. If the company was incorporated in Zambia, then you must incorporate a Nigerian subsidiary if you must come to Nigeria to do business in the real sense of it.
Re: I Just Registered A LTD Company by LOUDmedia(m): 9:04am On Apr 22, 2013
@OP. If you must engage in business activities other than agro-related businesses, you must apply for a change of business objects in your incorporation documents. The procedures are quite different from country to country.
Re: I Just Registered A LTD Company by mutazo(m): 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2013
LOUDmedia:

Reason is because you cannot incorporate your LTD company here in Nigeria for $120.
Its incorporated in Zambia and I am in Zambia.I want to be supplying precious stones like gold,because they are very much available here in Zambia, but I dont have a clue on wether this can work for me or not, any advice please!
Re: I Just Registered A LTD Company by mutazo(m): 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2013
iri-owuro:
[color=#006600][/color]I believe you will be operating in zambia. If zambia look @ your environment but you talk about Nigeria den we can really talk. For zambia you mention possible thing I chip in advice.
Yes I will be operating from Zambia,and I am surrounded by mining companies so I want to utilise the oportunity.
Re: I Just Registered A LTD Company by iriowuro: 10:14am On May 03, 2013
mutazo:
Yes I will be operating from Zambia,and I am surrounded by mining companies so I want to utilise the oportunity.

wel if u r operating from zambia u dont av a problem. U can transact any where.
Q: do u av access to gold that much like you've said?
Q: are u talking of raw gold or processed gold?
mutazo:

mutazo:

(1) (Reply)

What If U Can Show You How To Starting Making Over $8,000 Every Month? No Jokes / I Won 4k6h Yesterday, With 2k. Football Betting. / I Have 20k To Waste....what Profitable Business Can I Start Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.