Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja (31765 Views)

Biafra: MASSOB,IPOB Deny Setting Onitsha Central Mosque Ablaze / ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi / Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by londonrivals: 7:25pm On Apr 20, 2013
An 11-year-old boy (names withheld) was yesterday afternoon arrested by the police at Nyanya Division for allegedly trying to set ablaze the Area B/C Mosque, near Customs Quarters in Nyanya, Abuja.

Imam of the mosque, Zubairu Mohammed, toldnewsmen that the boy had earlier set fire to one of the Mosque’s Qur’anic classroomc and did not know that a security man was sleepinginside and had noticed the fire.

He said the security man after extinguishing the fire, sighted the boy holding a gallon of fuel as well as a box of matches near the main Mosque and apprehended him.

“The incident happened during the time of Juma’at Prayers (1:30 pm) and it was my security who first alerted me before I rushed down to see the boy with a gallon and box of matches,” the Imam said.
The Imam said he ordered that the boy be kept with the mosque’s security’s custody and went to Jumat service.

He said a senior Imam was told of the incident and he sent for the police, who took the boy totheir station.

The Imam praised the divisional police officer for his effort in calming the situation and beginning the investigation.

At the Nyanya Police Station, the divisional police officer was not on seat but one SergeantO. Ibrahim, said that the boy confessed that his accomplice, a student of one of the secondary schools in Nyanya, escaped when he was caught.

“The boy is with the juvenile section of the station and we are investigating the matter because it is very serious,” the police officer said.

SOURCE-http://informationnaija.com/11-year-old-boy-tries-to-set-ablaze-a-mosque-in-abuja/

2 Likes

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Tolexander: 8:09pm On Apr 20, 2013
[size=18pt]Maybe he also wants amnesty![/size]

42 Likes

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2013
D boy no get bomb?

8 Likes

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by ecosanders: 8:24pm On Apr 20, 2013
This news hav bin ignored by religious bigots since morning, cos its a Mosque, heard it on BBC dis morning. @Mod if it Ini Edo wearing bikini nw or who wore it beta bt t*oto d*ick and Berem, u would hav push it 2 front page abi?

12 Likes

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by numericalguy(m): 8:54pm On Apr 20, 2013
Why do I have this feeling that this news will never make front page. SMH on NL, its mods and all the other religious bigots.. pssww!

1 Like

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2013
This is some serious stuff.
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Ebestsmscom: 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2013
The guy f*cked up.
He didn't plan his mission like BH boiz.

5 Likes

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by rusep: 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2013
No comment.
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by achi4u(m): 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2013
Thank Allah he didnt succeeded,our money would've been use to erect another edific in the name religion.

3 Likes

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2013
numerical_guy: Why do I have this feeling that this news will never make front page. SMH on NL, its mods and all the other religious bigots.. pssww!
ecosanders: This news hav bin ignored by religious bigots since morning, cos its a Mosque, heard it on BBC dis morning. @Mod if it Ini Edo wearing bikini nw or who wore it beta bt t*oto d*ick and Berem, u would hav push it 2 front page abi?

What rubbish are you saying?? angry angry

It is a mosque?So what?
As usual no body died and the culprit was immediately apprehended.
What is the news in this?

37 Likes

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by achi4u(m): 9:56pm On Apr 20, 2013
Ebestsms.com:
The guy f*cked up.
He didn't plan his mission like BH boiz.

But the young lad get heart no be small.
If it were to be senior boko haram that building for don collapse by nown and another round of killing will start.
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by ManirBK: 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2013
So ΨђåƮ do we call dis 1
now Dis tym around it
is a Christian trying to
burn down a mosque!!!
so are all christians
terrorists now? Where
ae the christian
brethren? *smh

10 Likes

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by obyrich(m): 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2013
The boy must be an Almajiri who just heard that all northern urchins and mischief makers would be given amnesty with a reasonable welfare package. The Federal government will soon declare amnesty for all mad people on the streets of Nigeria. In Nigeria, only trouble makers are honored and celebrated.

17 Likes

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by ecosanders: 10:25pm On Apr 20, 2013
I.Joan:

It is a mosque?So what?
Obviously u havnt bin taking ur drugs lately, dats y u spew dis thrash. Whuuuuu! Shame on u, guess their are no customers 2nite, dats y u r here typing wit ur brain beneath ur shoe.

7 Likes

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by GeneralJ(m): 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2013
Only God knows what those idiots(you know who i'm talking about) did to him to make him want to burn down a mosque

1 Like

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by gramci: 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2013
11yrs old to burn mosque grincheesy, abeg tell me another story cheesy.

6 Likes

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by baynix(m): 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2013
"Security man was sleeping"?? undecided undecided

Ds News is hard to believe anyway!! 11yr Old Kid??

7 Likes

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by dont8(m): 11:29pm On Apr 20, 2013
Ahusubilillah! 11yrs old I'm speechless to say the least and thank God for
the quick intervention.
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 21, 2013
ecosanders: Obviously u havnt bin taking ur drugs lately, dats y u spew dis thrash. Whuuuuu! Shame on u, guess their are no customers 2nite, dats y u r here typing wit ur brain beneath ur shoe.

Get some class undecided.

I know it is innate for you and your lot to treat/talk to women in a condescending manner but take an exception with me

I am not one of your condemned virgins angry angry angry

32 Likes

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by redsun(m): 1:32am On Apr 21, 2013
Even kids are sick of the religion.It is so bloody and psychopaths get away with a lot in the name of that religion.It is sickening.

4 Likes

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by ecosanders: 6:38am On Apr 21, 2013
I.Joan:

Get some class undecided.

I know it is innate for you and your lot to treat/talk to women in a condescending manner but take an exception with me

I am not one of your condemned virgins angry angry angry
oh! So u claiming 2 b a virtuous Woman and a saint, yet u type dat poo above? So because it a mosque, it shld b burn, people shld die, n d culprit should escape?.

Dats an intro o, just type poo gere again, n i wil start wit u again.

11 Likes

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by NaMe4: 7:22am On Apr 21, 2013
ManirBK: So ΨђåƮ do we call dis 1
now Dis tym around it
is a Christian trying to
burn down a mosque!!!
so are all christians
terrorists now? Where
ae the christian
brethren? *smh

Where did you read that the 11 year old boy was a Christian?

24 Likes

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by maasoap(m): 7:39am On Apr 21, 2013
I.Joan:

It is a mosque?So what?
Because nobody died means it is no news? I can clearly see that everyday killings are starting to affect Nigerians. Even with time, one or two people getting killed won't be news anymore. Bigot.
BTW, is he christian? And who sent him?

3 Likes

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by naptu2: 7:45am On Apr 21, 2013
ecosanders: This news hav bin ignored by religious bigots since morning, cos its a Mosque, heard it on BBC dis morning. @Mod if it Ini Edo wearing bikini nw or who wore it beta bt t*oto d*ick and Berem, u would hav push it 2 front page abi?

Berem
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by naptu2: 7:46am On Apr 21, 2013
ManirBK: So ΨђåƮ do we call dis 1
now Dis tym around it
is a Christian trying to
burn down a mosque!!!
so are all christians
terrorists now? Where
ae the christian
brethren? *smh

Where was it written that he is a christian

2 Likes

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by vedaxcool(m): 8:03am On Apr 21, 2013
I.Joan:

It is a mosque?So what?

Bigot!!!

2 Likes

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by achi4u(m): 8:08am On Apr 21, 2013
naptu2:

Berem
hahahaha na so i see am ocheesygrin

joystick & berem
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by usayab(m): 8:22am On Apr 21, 2013
I.Joan:

It is a mosque?So what?
so it's only death that makes new sweet.
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 21, 2013
TSarnaev in the making.Kill him kill him kill him kill him
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by ecosanders: 8:39am On Apr 21, 2013
naptu2:

Where was it written that he is a christian
guess d OP edit dat portion, cos its clearly stated in d original article, u can google dat.
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by naptu2: 10:03am On Apr 21, 2013
ecosanders: guess d OP edit dat portion, cos its clearly stated in d original article, u can google dat.

Well, I clicked on the link and I didn't find anywhere that it was mentioned that the boy is a christian. I googled it and didn't find anywhere it was mentioned that the boy is a christian (I got this from Daily Post http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/04/21/11-year-old-boy-nabbed-while-attempting-to-set-mosque-ablaze-in-abuja/ ). So, do you have any link to back your claim?

1 Like

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by ecosanders: 10:13am On Apr 21, 2013
naptu2:

Well, I clicked on the link and I didn't find anywhere that it was mentioned that the boy is a christian. I googled it and didn't find anywhere it was mentioned that the boy is a christian (I got this from Daily Post http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/04/21/11-year-old-boy-nabbed-while-attempting-to-set-mosque-ablaze-in-abuja/ ). So, do you have any link to back your claim?
its on weekly trust bro, cnt post d link here, am using a phone. Just google "BOY NAB TRYING TO SET MOSQUE ABLAZE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws / How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) / Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.