Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,495 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:31 PM

Corruption Is Massive Under Jonathan – US - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption Is Massive Under Jonathan – US (20263 Views)

This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic / Why There Is Massive Corruption In NNPC, By Saraki / The Significance Of The Syrian Climbdown Is Massive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption Is Massive Under Jonathan – US by Rossikk(m): 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2013
LRNZH: Its a pity how people think in this country. The US has nothing to lose or gain by making their observations of the humongous levels of mismanagement, corruption and ineptitude currently ongoing in Nigeria.

Infact the US Gov't is trying to help your case (Nigerians) with this disclosure.

But some people can't think outside of their anus. Imagine the terrible situation this country is in presently, you do not need anyone to tell you. But you are here insulting the US.

I am ashamed.

By the way this is front page material.

KINDLY SHUT YOUR SLAVE TRAP YOU IGNORANT DUMMY.. Are you aware of how many progressive African and 'third world' leaders the CIA has ADMITTED in 'declassified' documents to having played a part in their assassination?

Instead of you to go and read up about the Americans and their shenanigans you're here playing dumb happy slave to their crap.
Re: Corruption Is Massive Under Jonathan – US by LRNZH(m): 8:02pm On Apr 21, 2013
Rossikk:

KINDLY SHUT YOUR SLAVE TRAP AND GET LOST. FOOOL.

And Oyibo will call you monkey banana e go dey pain you?

3 Likes

Re: Corruption Is Massive Under Jonathan – US by Rossikk(m): 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2013
LRNZH:

And Oyibo will call you monkey banana e go dey pain you?

You're the one who gives a crap about what some stinky breath oyibo calls you or doesn't call you. YOU afterall are the slave. I'M FREE.
Re: Corruption Is Massive Under Jonathan – US by LRNZH(m): 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2013
Rossikk:

KINDLY SHUT YOUR SLAVE TRAP YOU IGNORANT DUMMY.. Are you aware of how many progressive African and 'third world' leaders the CIA has ADMITTED in 'declassified' documents to having played a part in their assassination?

Instead of you to go and read up about the Americans and their shenanigans you're here playing dumb happy slave to their crap.

So your best answer is that GEJ is one of those progressive African leaders.
If Africa ever gets re-colonized again its because of brains like yours. Beggars under their own leaders.

4 Likes

Re: Corruption Is Massive Under Jonathan – US by Rossikk(m): 8:06pm On Apr 21, 2013
LRNZH:

So your best answer is that GEJ is one of those progressive African leaders.
If Africa ever gets re-colonized again ots because of brains like yours. Beggars under their own leaders.

GEJ has done more than the last 6 Nigerian leaders COMBINED. Infrastructure, education, health. ALL have seen improved investment in the last two years. Unless you are based abroad or living under a rock, you would know this. If Africa gets recolonized it will be because of dummies like you who lap up the deceptions of foreigners.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Is Massive Under Jonathan – US by LRNZH(m): 8:06pm On Apr 21, 2013
Rossikk:

You're the one who gives a crap about what some stinky breath oyibo calls you or doesn't call you. YOU afterall are the slave. I'M FREE.

You're free indeed.

With generator noise and potholes.

No wonder Fela sang that 'Freedom' is a disease.

13 Likes

Re: Corruption Is Massive Under Jonathan – US by LRNZH(m): 8:09pm On Apr 21, 2013
Rossikk:

GEJ has done more than the last 6 Nigerian leaders COMBINED. Infrastructure, education, health. ALL have seen improved investment in the last two years. Unless you are based abroad or living under a rock, you would know this.

First of all I have not seen these phantom development you childishy allude to.

And if begging terrorists to accept amnesty, re-instating Anenih and pardoning the likes of Alams is progressive to you then we have no need to have any exchanges.

You're too dense to float in any sensible discussion.

5 Likes

Re: Corruption Is Massive Under Jonathan – US by Rossikk(m): 8:10pm On Apr 21, 2013
LRNZH:

You're free indeed.

With generator noise and potholes.

No wonder Fela sang that 'Freedom' is a disease.

You have an evil mindset which is why you veer straight to inconveniences. I am free because I drove back home today with no problems, have had a nice dinner, and even tipped my gateman. His smile alone made my day. Soon I'll be stepping out to have a drink with my guys and maybe some pepper soup. I couldn't do that in the UK and US when I lived there. Too much pressure. See? You can be happy in Nigeria if you let yourself be happy. But if all you care to think of is your pothole and generator noise, then live out your life in misery all you want. Wasted life.

4 Likes

Re: Corruption Is Massive Under Jonathan – US by CyberG: 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2013
Rossikk:

GEJ has done more than the last 6 Nigerian leaders COMBINED. Infrastructure, education, health. ALL have seen improved investment in the last two years. Unless you are based abroad or living under a rock, you would know this. If Africa gets recolonized it will be because of dummies like you who lap up the deceptions of foreigners.

Park well and wake up from your retardeen deadly sleep. Is there anyone who doesn't know your standard answer to any question about your retardeen odeschukwu president?

6 Likes

Re: Corruption Is Massive Under Jonathan – US by LRNZH(m): 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2013
Rossikk:

You have an evil mindset which is why you veer straight to inconveniences. I am free because I drove back home today with no problems, have had a nice dinner, and even tipped my gateman. His smile alone made my day. Soon I'll be stepping out to have a drink with my guys. I coulon't do that in the UK and US when I lived there. Too much pressure. See? You can be happy in Nigeria if you let yourself be happy. But if all you care to think of is your pothole and generator noise, then live out your life in misery all you want. Wasted life.

Your experience is called shuffering and shmiling. See your life?

4 Likes

Re: Corruption Is Massive Under Jonathan – US by LRNZH(m): 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2013
CyberG:

Park well and wake up from your retardeen deadly sleep. Is there anyone who doesn't know your standard answer to any question about your retardeen odeschukwu president?

Its because of duds like him dt IBB can confidently claim that Nigerian youths are not ready to lead this nation.

Ignore the wasteland of a brain called Rossikk.

3 Likes

Re: Corruption Is Massive Under Jonathan – US by Rossikk(m): 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2013
LRNZH:

Your experience is called shuffering and shmiling. See your life?

85.4% of the world are developing nations ie ''shuffering and smiling''.

The other 14.6% comprise mostly those who looted and rap.ed the world over the last couple of centuries and are now living large. I'm not losing sleep over not being 'like them'.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Is Massive Under Jonathan – US by taharqa: 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2013
LRNZH:

Mumu!

I live in Nigeria and everything the report retorted to is true.

Patriotism is not an excuse to allow gross ineptitude all over the nation.

You just witnessed what happened in Boston at least in the media. Contrast that with GEJ saying he knows the people sponsoring BH but will never callout a single name. Then GEJ turns around and begs the terrorists to accept amnesty.

This is is just a simple example to help redeem the neural linkages I assume exist in your cranial hemispheres.

After, you'll be planning vacation or honeymoon in Ghana. Mtscheew
When did GEJ tell you that he 'knows the people that SPONSORS BH'?? When and where did he eva say that? Plz, just cut d chase and show me a source where he said that..... Hopefully, you are not one of those Low Minds who bliv a LIE afta it had be repeatd a no of times... Thnks
Re: Corruption Is Massive Under Jonathan – US by ballabriggs: 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2013
Rossikk:

85.4% of the world are developing nations ie ''shuffereing and smiling''. The other 14.6% comprise mostly those who looted and rap.ed the world over the last couple of centuries and are now living large. I'm not losing sleep over not being 'like them'.

Stop that your nonsense of "84% of the world are developing nations". Of 186 countries ranked in the HDI, 94 countries belong to the high and very high end of the scale while 46 countries belong to the medium level. Nigeria in spite of its wealth belongs to the low level of human development.

Yes countries are developing but even among developing countries, some countries are progressing better than others. Why should Nigeria be among the low level developing countries?

Theft, greed and cannibalism against a nation.

7 Likes

Re: Corruption Is Massive Under Jonathan – US by LRNZH(m): 8:28pm On Apr 21, 2013
Rossikk:

You have an evil mindset which is why you veer straight to inconveniences. I am free because I drove back home today with no problems, have had a nice dinner, and even tipped my gateman. His smile alone made my day. Soon I'll be stepping out to have a drink with my guys and maybe some pepper soup. I couldn't do that in the UK and US when I lived there. Too much pressure. See? You can be happy in Nigeria if you let yourself be happy. But if all you care to think of is your pothole and generator noise, then live out your life in misery all you want. Wasted life.

If things were working well in Nigeria, why do you need a gateman in dt ur small compound? Why do you pay taxes? What are the Police and other security agencies there for?

The unfortunate gateman guy could do better with his brain than to waste his life virtually doing nothing waiting for you to tip him.

You're totally an embarrassment to Nairaland Forum to begin with.

8 Likes

Re: Corruption Is Massive Under Jonathan – US by LRNZH(m): 8:32pm On Apr 21, 2013
taharqa: When did GEJ tell you that he 'knows the people that SPONSORS BH'?? When and where did he eva say that? Plz, just cut d chase and show me a source where he said that..... Hopefully, you are not one of those Low Minds who bliv a LIE afta it had be repeatd a no of times... Thnks

You do not need to search too far. Lemme manage your ingnorance.

GEJ claimed to know BH sponsors on Sept 02, 2011 in Abuja while launching the new national driver’s license and number plates. Link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/750594/now-know-boko-harams-sponsors

5 Likes

Re: Corruption Is Massive Under Jonathan – US by Afam4evaIsASlut: 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2013
Rossikk:

What they want is an IBB or a Shagari or some other equally impotent kleptocrat who does nothing. [/b]

At times I wonder if indeed your doing this just cus of the money GEJ and co pay you or just cus ure really abnormal.......

Now, in ur books Shagari was a Kleptomaniac; so why do you and your cohorts always complain that Buharia dislodged the 2nd Republic?!

You fuxcking pieces of shiyyts would tell a lie on Jesus to God if your evil intentions called for it.

3 Likes

Re: Corruption Is Massive Under Jonathan – US by vanbonattel: 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2013
Ogbuefi_Negro:

Interpretation: US is open to the possibility of REGIME CHANGE

Or a split in 2015 as they predicted/suggested.
Re: Corruption Is Massive Under Jonathan – US by Afam4evaIsASlut: 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2013
Ogbuefi_Negro:

America labeled MEND a terrorist group and they insist that bokoharam is a victim of social poverty created by Nigerian government. Put in another way, they have no sympathy for MEND, they sympathize with bokoharam.

If bokoharam declares war on Nigeria today US will arm and support them and will run a propaganda machine acuusing Nigeria of dropping chemical weapon on bokoharam to rally support against those who want unilateral and exclusive power and control of the Niger Delta. US wants the oil to be in control of a diluted and opposing forces that compete with one another and antagonize one another. I hope you know that US was one of the earliest supporter and voice for amnesty to bokoharam.

Rubbish!

Stop giving wrong info just cus you know how to spell a few english words.
Re: Corruption Is Massive Under Jonathan – US by skyfall: 3:41am On Apr 22, 2013
When you read the responses of some supposedly young Nigerians here, you can't but pity the country. Sycophancy has eaten deep into their brains so much that they shamelessly call black white. Or is it driven by hunger?

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Is Massive Under Jonathan – US by koruji(m): 5:36am On Apr 22, 2013
This Rossik is a case study in how to be a paid hack. Patriotism is the last refuge of the... Fool yourself you are!!! This is the same GEJ who boasted about the praise he was getting from Obama while Nigerians were criticizing him !!! Obama quickly realized that the man is not very discerning and in fact worse than the average Nigerian politician, and kept his distance pronto.

Rossikk:

Re: Corruption Is Massive Under Jonathan – US by anonimi: 5:39am On Apr 22, 2013
Afam4evaIsASlut:

Now, in ur books Shagari was a Kleptomaniac; so why do you and your cohorts always complain that Buharia dislodged the 2nd Republic?!

[size=13pt]Because Buhari was also a bloody rogue and morally bankrupt maximum ruler and dictator.
Otherwise where did he get money to run for presidential elections three times and contest each time at the Supreme Court with SAN lawyers?
[/size]
Did he not set up a political party CPC from scratch when he lost out in ANPP?
You think sey na beans

@OP, the INCREASING transparency of Jonathan's government may be responsible for the perception that there is massive corruption now.
There has always been worse corruption under inept administrations who did nothing for roads, electricity, education, cement, steel etc.
They simply shared money among themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Is Massive Under Jonathan – US by koruji(m): 5:39am On Apr 22, 2013
That taharqa is so quick to tell people they don't what they are talking about. Turns out the guy doesn't even know half of GEJ's blunders !!!

LRNZH:

GEJ claimed to know BH sponsors on Sept 02, 2011 in Abuja while launching the new national driver’s license and number plates. Link below:

Re: Corruption Is Massive Under Jonathan – US by koruji(m): 5:48am On Apr 22, 2013
The biggest hypocrite you'll ever see - this Rossik!!! He doesn't lose sleep over poverty because he is personally "developed" - see his post about tipping his gateman. I know his kind very well - knows nothing else other than to get paid for propaganda. Hence it is fight to finish when that contract is threatened. Selfish-kongo as we use to say back in the day.

ballabriggs:

Stop that your nonsense of "84% of the world are developing nations". Of 186 countries ranked in the HDI, 94 countries belong to the high and very high end of the scale while 46 countries belong to the medium level. Nigeria in spite of its wealth belongs to the low level of human development.

Yes countries are developing but even among developing countries, some countries are progressing better than others. Why should Nigeria be among the low level developing countries?

1 Like

Re: Corruption Is Massive Under Jonathan – US by koruji(m): 5:53am On Apr 22, 2013
That is the problem you have - everything is black or white for you. Nothing in the universe is - the preponderance of one over the other leads to a particular appellation. What experience exactly turned you into this?

Rossikk:

You, a patriot? Someone better hold your ankles before you disappear completely up America's backside. Dumb asss kisser. Keep taking lectures from criminals and mass murderers in the US elite. By the way, could you explain why the US Supreme Court just last week absolved Shell of culpability for environmental devastation and torture of activists in the Niger Delta 20 years ago? How much did Shell pay the US judge? Care to ask Kerry and Obama?

Re: Corruption Is Massive Under Jonathan – US by koruji(m): 6:01am On Apr 22, 2013
So that is a reason to refuse to see what is staring you in the face? Not long ago GEJ boasted of receiving praise from Obama while Nigerians were lambasting him. Now that Obama has seen a different side and is speaking it holds no water anymore?

cheddarking:

Ignorance of the Highest order.

The US has no permanent friends or enemies...Just permanent Interests.

They dont give a sh1t about Nigerian people...They only want Nigerian Resources.
Re: Corruption Is Massive Under Jonathan – US by mankevo(m): 9:20am On Apr 22, 2013
I am already compiling a Book;
NIGERIA: There Was A Country''

Materials are needed.
Re: Corruption Is Massive Under Jonathan – US by Clerverly: 9:54am On Apr 22, 2013
The mjavascript:void(0);ods have been bought!
The mods have been bought!
Re: Corruption Is Massive Under Jonathan – US by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 22, 2013
LRNZH:

I opened the link you provided. President Jonathan said "we now have strong links as to those involved in this terror war on Nigeria and Nigerians. I have directed security operatives to go after them, no matter where they may be hiding"

That was what the president said. He didn't mention "SPONSORS". The president said "we now have strong links as to those involved in this terror war on Nigeria and Nigerians". "Those" is not synonymous with "SPONSORS". "Those" may imply members of Boko haram, their commanders, leaders, foreign collaborators and sponsors. To reduce "those" as used by the president to "SPONSORS" is pure mischief.

Only recently, the JTF placed bounty on select leaders and commanders of Boko haram. That is in line with the president's statement that the security agencies "now have strong links as to those involved in this terror war on Nigeria and Nigerians". Some of these commanders have either been captured or killed. Again several foot solders of Boko haram have either been captured or killed. The terrorists are clearly feeling the impact of the president's directive to the "security operatives to go after them, no matter where they may be hiding".

3 Likes

Re: Corruption Is Massive Under Jonathan – US by Rossikk(m): 12:09pm On Apr 22, 2013
LRNZH:

If things were working well in Nigeria, why do you need a gateman in dt ur small compound? Why do you pay taxes? What are the Police and other security agencies there for?

The unfortunate gateman guy could do better with his brain than to waste his life virtually doing nothing waiting for you to tip him.

You're totally an embarrassment to Nairaland Forum to begin with.
Actually, the reason we can employ gatemen is because we can afford to, just like we can afford to hire house helps, drivers etc. The cost of labour is low compared to the west, where only rich fat cats like Obama and Bill Gates can employ security, drivers and butlers. If ordinary westerners could afford private security, they'd all get it at the drop of a hat due to their high crime rate, including burglaries, mugging and murder. So try another excuse for hating Nigeria. This one just failed.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Is Massive Under Jonathan – US by Rossikk(m): 12:30pm On Apr 22, 2013
ballabriggs:

"Yet Nigeria in spite of its wealth blah blah blah". What wealth? Our oil reserves are very tiny for our population and size. We are 170 million people yet we produce only as much oil as tiny Kuwait of two million people. Stop deceiving people that Nigeria has all this great wealth. WE DON'T. I read somewhere that for all our "great wealth", our annual budget is the same as that of Harvard University. The key to Nigeria's future is diversification away from oil, not sitting around counting pennies and telling ourselves we have "great wealth", and blaming politicians for stealing "all our great wealth". Rubbish. To contribute, use your brains and establish industries and businesses that are not dependent on oil largesse. The world is moving away from oil and fossil fuels. Reserves are depleting globally. Use your own initiative and help diversify your economy. The income from oil will NEVER be enough to develop Nigeria even if it was ruled by saints.

As for the HDI, blame the low level on the northern part of the country, whose people have their own issues. Without them, our position on the HDI would be much much higher, as a breakdown on a regional or state basis would indicate. In fact the HDI level of states like Edo, Lagos, Rivers, Delta and Imo is nearly the same as Brazil's! So what are we talking about? If the people of the north played their part by attending school, doing business, etc, we would be much higher on the HDI scale. In fact their region has received more money from federal allocation than the south since oil was discovered. So it's not all about blaming govt. Jonathan cannot force people to make something of their lives.

3 Likes

Re: Corruption Is Massive Under Jonathan – US by Boazizzy08: 12:42pm On Apr 22, 2013
you and i know the truth is bitter. no doubt, this government is yet to meet up to the yearnings and aspirations of its teeming citizens. it as the most corrupt is false in all sincerity. the revelations this government has made so far in terms of exposing corruption is commendable . i know the antics of the US.they can only decieve those that wish.
franchizy: I condemn dis report cos there is no Iota of truth in it. GEJ Administration is the most transparent and the best Nigeria ever had.
GEJ exposed and is prosecuting all involved in the subsidy scam. Also the Pension scam, Farouk Lawal.
It is only in GEJ regime dat any minister caught having intrest in a company must resign. (Minister of Power).
GEJ is the only Nigerian president who ve never stolen a kobo or looted any money. The only president dat has no investment. The only president dat transformed our airports to world class standard. The only president dat gave Nigerians steady Electricity, good roads, water scheme, health and Freedom of information.
Based on the foregoing, I tink the reporters are paid AGENTS. GEJ will rule Nigeria till 2019. Haters shud go and hug the nearest transformer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List Of Top Cases Abandoned By EFCC / Work Begins On $50m Modular Refinery In Akwa Ibom / Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.