Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Mods Where Is TECNO N3 Tread???? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mods Where Is TECNO N3 Tread???? (881 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Mods Where Is TECNO N3 Tread???? by Exmay(m): 8:29am On Apr 21, 2013
This is to epress my greatest disappointment with the moderators of this section.
I sawthe TECNO N3 treason this section and fell in love with the phone. I asked a friend to help get it since I know where I can get all help about the gadget from. Currently the phone is here but the tread is nowhere to be found.
This kind of action is totally uncool on the part of the moderators or who ever removed the tread....
I want to use this medium to ask anybody who know how/where I can locate the tread.....

1 Like

Re: Mods Where Is TECNO N3 Tread???? by Judexman(m): 9:16am On Apr 21, 2013
am also lukin 4 d thread. I was goin goin tru d thread b4 i received error msg dat d thread has been moved/hidden.. Mod pls restore d thread bak
Re: Mods Where Is TECNO N3 Tread???? by sylaz(m): 10:30am On Apr 21, 2013
Where the darn thread dey?? Checked my followed topics today dint see sh*t!! Abeg mods vomit the thread o angry angry angry
Re: Mods Where Is TECNO N3 Tread???? by vicshownero(m): 10:32am On Apr 21, 2013
and they wont talk! Silly ppl, just like in nigeria where anything goes! Arrant nonsense! !
Re: Mods Where Is TECNO N3 Tread???? by Encoredme(m): 10:37am On Apr 21, 2013
it is appaling but funny enof the thread is nowhere to be found. i wonder why they removed it. undecided shocked sad angry
Re: Mods Where Is TECNO N3 Tread???? by sylaz(m): 10:54am On Apr 21, 2013
Nawa o.... Thread wey I still locate around 11 yesterday angry
Re: Mods Where Is TECNO N3 Tread???? by Encoredme(m): 11:05am On Apr 21, 2013
sylaz: Nawa o.... Thread wey I still locate around 11 yesterday angry
Me sef
Re: Mods Where Is TECNO N3 Tread???? by Seyilome(m): 11:46am On Apr 21, 2013
Let be frank,why could they hide the thread. O thing I observed is that,in this phones section,mods always envy any progessive thread not to reach a certain page,that was what they did to glo bis thread and now N3 thread,or was it only on n3 thread dat people derailed from topic? Why cnt u close other thread they did the same. Seun dnt let mods spoil nairaland for u o.there are many forum sitf out there.una should be happy for seeing people on nairaland. IF U like ban me.
Re: Mods Where Is TECNO N3 Tread???? by puskin: 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2013
On behalf of myself and fellow co-MODs, I humbly apologize for the unavailability of that thread for some hours.
There was an unfortunate mix-up somewhere.
I hereby tender an un-reserved apology to all who started and contributed to the thread.

The (original) Techno N3 thread has been restored.

https://www.nairaland.com/1127379/tecno-n3-discussion-thread

(1)

Techno N3 Or P3, Which One Should I Go For? / Does Leaving A Phone To Charge Overnight Really Affect It? / Facebook: I can't login and my timeline is not accessible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.