Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

"Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! (12336 Views)

Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News / Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by onegig(m): 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2013
*idriis*:
Hey Foxy will you shut your ignorant mouf the f'uuck up!
abi.Someone should help me tell that fool called foxy to shut the eff off. We don't need your stupid analysis, we can read no our own.

1 Like

Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by soburtunde: 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

Forget that thing wey you just yan there. Why did the bomb not get close enough so he could have been affected by the blast. They just sent those boys to die so that the man would act like he has turned a new leaf.

Abegi, make we hear word jor!!!!
Are u reasoning wit ur anus

1 Like

Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by dont8(m): 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2013
I can't belief you type this
Foxy_Rebirth:

Forget that thing wey you just yan there. Why did the bomb not get close enough so he could have been affected by the blast. They just sent those boys to die so that the man would act like he has turned a new leaf.

Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by Diogo1(m): 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2013
I cannot remember d last time I commented but I just have to come to foxy_rebirth's rescue. I understand what foxy is saying - its all a charade. You cannot reconcile his current statements with his speeches regarding Yakowa's death. People are so deceptive. Thats how most of us believed in the HOR member (whats his name again) in the Otedola bribery case until the scandal broke. Foxy is saying its a smoke screen. All am saying for now is lets hear the message not the messenger (for now). Ultimately, when correct breeze blow, we must to see fowl nyash.
Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by vanstanzy(m): 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2013
People! Everybody! Sheik Gumi has just signed his death warrant. cheesy cheesy cheesy (Or maybe he wants to lead the FG astray again) undecided.
Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by miqos02(m): 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

Yes na.... You think Boko Haram makes mistakes?

Once you are on their target you are already as good as dead, nothing can save you. Go to the north, then you will understand.
you seem to know boko haram inside out
Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by ajufinz(m): 9:15pm On Apr 22, 2013
Smart one Shiek Gumi,
I guess U're saying this one frm Saudi....
'However you practically told us the North does not have wat it takes to run AN EFFECTIVE Shari'ah system'
May GOD forgive made for the many hands they've cut-off and marriages they've forcefully joined and the rate of Divorce....
I live in thesame state with Shiek.
Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by Visocrate(m): 11:01am On Apr 23, 2013
SHEIK GUMI YOU WILL LIVE LONG A TRUE MUSLIM INDEED PREACHES VERY WELL WITHOUT ANY FEAR OF FAVOR SENTIMENT PLS TELL THEM THE TRUTH BECAUSE I'M BEGINNING LIKE YOU
Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by gallantwhite(m): 11:13am On Apr 23, 2013
God punish. u are d type dat give swags 2 them[color=#990000][/color]
Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by aurenflani: 11:27am On Apr 23, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

You are an absolute case my friend. Get a life soon whilst you can before it is too late.
Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by Godhealer: 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
But bandits should be pardoned and granted amnesty?
Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by orisa37: 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2022
COOOOORECT.
Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by orisa37: 3:46pm On Jan 12, 2022
julioralph:

you like which man?
Was he not opposed to the presence of the JTF aswell?
Was he not a Latent supporter of the Boko Boys?
Abegi all this double speak must stop joor.

Boko boys are not BANDITS. They're ORKAR/MUKORO.

1 Like

Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by orisa37: 4:17pm On Jan 12, 2022
Now one of them sees the light. That's lovely.

COOOOORECT.
Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by orisa37: 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2022
[quote author=naptu2 post=15357336]

He was in Nigeria during Ramadan and gave weekly sermons at the Sultan Bello Mosque. That's when Boko Haram tried to kill him.[/quote.

COOOOORECT.
Re: "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! by christistruth01: 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2022
Gumi's Continuation of the Ancient Fulani vs Kanuri beef

Gumi loves Fulani Bandits but hates Kanuri Boko Haram

Kanuri Gen Sani Abacha took it too the Wire that year when he dethroned the Sultan of Sokoto Dasuki to many Peoples Shock and awe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Okays More External Borrowings, Vows To Turn Economy Around- Vanguard / Human-Rights Is Silent Over Nasarawa Police Killings : Why? / "Only Prayers Can Bring Back Dapchi Girls" - Dolapo Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.