Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

My Year Of Trouble And Sexcapades(myts) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Year Of Trouble And Sexcapades(myts) (8159 Views)

NYSC:Sexcapades of a youth corper / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Year Of Trouble And Sexcapades(myts) by McBOMB: 9:08am On Apr 22, 2013
----ALL RIGHT RESERVED---
INTRO-viz my one year full pack of troubles and sex life ...actually its my first year in the uni...unizik to b precise.....
Ur bytes qon worth it...enjoy!!!
Re: My Year Of Trouble And Sexcapades(myts) by McBOMB: 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2013
"Nna hwfa?wia dem gv u admission?"someone said tapping my shoulder..

"Who d Bleep is this?wia dis agbero knw me frm"i thought kus these a motor garage.

"oh!emeka na u?wotsup dawg?me na zik tinz o"i replied.

"mehn me na ANSU d gv me o"he said with a sad look on his face..

"y dat look na?y u d sad?u d fall hand o,many of our mate no get admission o"i tried to cheer em up.

"guy u no understand...many tinz d happen dia"he said bitterly.

"anyhw e b,try cope jhoor"

i assured him,nt knowin that i am the one that rilly needs to try cope..Yes!i wish my best to cope will certainly b enough because that motor pack was just the beginnin of my troubles...
Re: My Year Of Trouble And Sexcapades(myts) by jagabanban: 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2013
Mc.BOMB:
"Nna hwfa?wia dem gv u admission?"someone said tapping my shoulder..

"Who d Bleep is this?wia dis agbero knw me frm"i thought kus these a motor garage.

"oh!emeka na u?wotsup dawg?me na zik tinz o"i replied.

"mehn me na ANSU d gv me o"he said with a sad look on his face..

"y dat look na?y u d sad?u d fall hand o,many of our mate no get admission o"i tried to cheer em up.

"guy u no understand...many tinz d happen dia"he said bitterly.

"anyhw e b,try cope jhoor"

i assured him,nt knowin that i am the one that rilly needs to try cope..Yes!i wish my best to cope will certainly b enough because that motor pack was just the beginnin of my troubles...

Readability is ZERO!

I had a headache before finishing the first line. Even if the conversations are in pidgin English, that does not excuse the use of abbreviations.

Read other posts and learn how to communicate in writing.
Re: My Year Of Trouble And Sexcapades(myts) by kunmibola(m): 7:31pm On Apr 22, 2013
jagabanban:

Readability is ZERO!

I had a headache before finishing the first line. Even if the conversations are in pidgin English, that does not excuse the use of abbreviations.

True talk but I think what the guy needs now is encouragement, atleast lets see what's gonna come out from his subsequent posts.
Re: My Year Of Trouble And Sexcapades(myts) by McBOMB: 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2013
Readability is ZERO![/color]

[/quote]hu force u enter d trade kawan?eee?check around,ur name neva open any thread o..spanish frog...lwkm#in chinua achebe voice,write ur own#
Re: My Year Of Trouble And Sexcapades(myts) by jagabanban: 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2013
Mc.BOMB:
Readability is ZERO![/color]

hu force u enter d trade kawan?eee?check around,ur name neva open any thread o..spanish frog...lwkm#in chinua achebe voice,write ur own#

My points have just been, further, confirmed by your response.
Re: My Year Of Trouble And Sexcapades(myts) by MaziOmenuko: 6:24pm On Apr 24, 2013
Mc.BOMB:

hu force u enter d trade kawan?eee?check around,ur name neva open any thread o..spanish frog...lwkm#in chinua achebe voice,write ur own#

As an aspiring author, the first and foremost important lesson you will learn is not to talk back harshly to your fans. Pamper them and, most importantly, learn to accept criticism, no matter how harsh.

My fans has contributed immensely to my writing by their contribution and criticism, you would be surprised that most of them are far more intelligent than I am, so I learn from them.

My first work, Diary of a sex addict was filled with errors and typos, when my fans started complaining, I was forced to edit before uploading.
Now, I believe I'm getting better.

Nice story so far, but you may want to edit it to make it more presentable.
Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: My Year Of Trouble And Sexcapades(myts) by kelvin1191(m): 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2013
I will advice u to "Write ur own". Every writer has his or her own distinctive character and way of presenting himself. Copy no man & be real! Mazi Omenuko is a Legend when it comes to sex & his fan loves him cos of d way he describe the act and also introduce suspense into the writting. Just be real & see how many followers u will av.

1 Like

Re: My Year Of Trouble And Sexcapades(myts) by jagabanban: 7:00am On Apr 25, 2013
kelvin1191: I will advice u to "Write ur own". Every writer has his or her own distinctive character and way of presenting himself. Copy no man & be real! Mazi Omenuko is a Legend when it comes to sex & his fan loves him cos of d way he describe the act and also introduce suspense into the writting. Just be real & see how many followers u will av.

I totally agree with you that "every writer has his or her own distinctive character and way of presenting himself." However, that should not be a reason to tell every critic of a writing to "Write ur own". Just as we all can be doctors or lawyers or engineers, so also, we all can be writers. Don't forget the writer is not writing for himself but for others to read, be entertained, learn a few lessons and also critic.

What I wrote, earlier, about the writing was my take on how I felt before, during and after reading it. The intention was not to hurt or demoralize the writer but to express my opinion of the work. I apologize if it's caused any heartache for the writer. I also did not expect the response he gave. His response took me aback and made me wonder if he appreciates the concept of feedback. Feedback would either be negative, positive or both. The essence is for you to take the feedback and apply it by improving on the work. For me, I was put off after reading the first few lines hence my feedback.
Re: My Year Of Trouble And Sexcapades(myts) by kelvin1191(m): 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2013
Ur critics are on point & i dont see any reason why he should react with that kind of comment. Maybe u sounded too harsh thereby making it to sound as insult. Anyway, his intro is quite poor as i expected him to tell us a little about his friend. Even punctuations ar not there. Its a humble begining. If he's not copying some1 & start taking advice, i believe he will improve with time.

2 Likes

Re: My Year Of Trouble And Sexcapades(myts) by FoxyUltimate(m): 1:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
This is the problem with writers... The moment they start something and someone else refers them back to their drawing board they tend to lose focus.

MC.Bomb... You know you are the bastard of ITbomb so you have to show your father what you can do by giving your readers what they demand. Using abbreviations is not the best when writing stuffs like this because people are more used full spellings in this section.

Please apply the advice that Mazi gave to you as it will go a long way in helping to develop your skills. And another sound advice, don't just delve into your sexcapades, give your writers something to come back for more.

Remain blessed... Bastard!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Year Of Trouble And Sexcapades(myts) by flow1759: 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2013
jagabanban:

I totally agree with you that "every writer has his or her own distinctive character and way of presenting himself." However, that should not be a reason to tell every critic of a writing to "Write ur own". Just as we all can be doctors or lawyers or engineers, so also, we all can be writers. Don't forget the writer is not writing for himself but for others to read, be entertained, learn a few lessons and also critic.

What I wrote, earlier, about the writing was my take on how I felt before, during and after reading it. The intention was not to hurt or demoralize the writer but to express my opinion of the work. I apologize if it's caused any heartache for the writer. I also did not expect the response he gave. His response took me aback and made me wonder if he appreciates the concept of feedback. Feedback would either be negative, positive or both. The essence is for you to take the feedback and apply it by improving on the work. For me, I was put off after reading the first few lines hence my feedback.

U guys should understand that mistakes makes a writer.

@MCBOMB no dey mix English and pidgin English like as them dey mix garri and groundnut.
Re: My Year Of Trouble And Sexcapades(myts) by flow1759: 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2013
He tried na. Just that his abbreviations were poor and his pidgin English was not too Ok.
Re: My Year Of Trouble And Sexcapades(myts) by kelvin1191(m): 10:26am On Apr 26, 2013
Mc. Bomb, where ar thou? U better come & finish what u startd o! U dont expect us to be clapping 4u even when u makes mistake. Criticism makes u a better man.

1 Like

Re: My Year Of Trouble And Sexcapades(myts) by McBOMB: 7:48am On Apr 27, 2013
Oh my gush!am so happy... Decided to dumP d thread nd quit NL...bt avin d legendary mazi,flow,foxy nd odaz post in my thread is a honour...i promise to upload sharperly nd i wlcm ur critics....tnx!

1 Like

Re: My Year Of Trouble And Sexcapades(myts) by MaziOmenuko: 11:34am On Apr 27, 2013
You ain't going anywhere dude. You must finish dis ya tory!

Oya, bend down and start typing cheesy
Re: My Year Of Trouble And Sexcapades(myts) by McBOMB: 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2013
I sat on d passengers seat,reminiscing on old days.Now i know better,Emeka is just like my twin bro.I should have known the reason for the sad looks.

I should have known that we both dont drink,we dnt womanize,we dnt smoke,we are highly intelligent,we are good looking and the most of all,we are virgins.

Now the picture is clear,goin to ANSU is a better way of saying that emeka will soon get spoilt.I fealt for him shaa

"thats his own cross,he must learn to carry it"i told my self.

Soon enough,the bus was filled and we took off.
Halfway the conductor started collecting money...

"oboy,wey ur own 200#"
a dirty lookin man with tattered cloths asked.

"here is it"
i diped my hands into my pocket,ready to remove cash but lo...
I was empty..

"oboy,no waste my time na"the voice of the dirty man brought me back to life.

I took a glance at my 'ck' skin watch,it was 8pm.the roadside was dark except lights from commercial buses trendin their various destinations..

The handwritten was clear,my wallet had been stolen.For once in my life,i wish i heeded to mum's advice..

"dont travel by nite"she would say.

"see,no waste my tym,if u no get money abeg come down jhoor..after all we neva go far self"the old fat driver added.

I pulled out my travellin bag from the left top corner were it was packed by the conductor,ready to leave when suddenly an angelic voice interrupted...

"gush!you guys are so heartless,jez cause of 200 naira,u prefare to leave him in this lonely,dark place."

"mehn have it"she said giving the conductor a new 1000 naira note..

"you can keep the change"she added.

Thank you sissy,God bless you,God will reward you was all that flooded the bus,courtesy of the driver and conductor.

I dont know what to say,maybe a smile will do,the voice in me whispered..

I smiled at her,and she responded casually.wow she gat perfect teeths,pointed nose,fairly complexioned and very pretty.For the first time i noticed her semi open clevages..."so inviting and enticing"i thought.

"make una come down,we don reach".Thats the conductor ,motioning us down..

"thanks so much,i finally said to her"

"whats ya name"she said.

"am sammy,u?"

"call me kelly"she responded.

"oh kelly,thanks once more"

She nodded,and handed me her phone..

"if u dont mind,ur diqits",and i oblerged her,we exchange pleasantries,i gathered my few luggages and i left for my lodge.

My new lodge,surely this is my second time to the place...
How and what am goin to experience filled my mind.I rememberd dad's advice before i left home...

"son,u ar a 18,a full grown man,learn to threat issues your own way and never get carried away by ladies".
An advice i wish i kept...

That nite was just the beginning of my troubles,yes i saw hell...
Re: My Year Of Trouble And Sexcapades(myts) by McBOMB: 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2013
Currently am servin in benue state...shedule is very tight as this is the waec period...ur guy need cash..so ima be postin twice everyday.morning and evening....ur critics is welcomed!bt 1 more thing,u no go regreat following this thread....tnx all!.
#e b lyk say this my nysc ma go get tory shaa,tiv gals dn kill me...lamao#
Re: My Year Of Trouble And Sexcapades(myts) by IZUKWU(m): 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2013
Cool
Re: My Year Of Trouble And Sexcapades(myts) by plainmirror(m): 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2013
Cant believe ℓ wasted some minutes readn dis (although ℓ skimmed it).Mc.bomb dis U̶̲̥̅̊я story seems lyk it TALE BY MOONLIGHT.
Re: My Year Of Trouble And Sexcapades(myts) by kelvin1191(m): 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2013
@Mc-Bomb, am ryt in Makurdi. (benue state) abeg let me knw which part of d state u ar so we can schedule a meeting. Take am easy with them girls cos they ar full of HI5 (HIV)
Re: My Year Of Trouble And Sexcapades(myts) by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 28, 2013
great start. It was sure going to be an exciting sexcapades. Im with you bro
Re: My Year Of Trouble And Sexcapades(myts) by McBOMB: 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2013
Tnx u all...izukwu nd mayor...@kevin...na zaki biam dem post ur guy o...@plainmirror,ma attension is costly,u cnt buy it...
Holyday tinz...
Re: My Year Of Trouble And Sexcapades(myts) by kelvin1191(m): 2:25pm On May 03, 2013
@Mc-Bomb, dats good. Hope u ar enjoying their yam?
Re: My Year Of Trouble And Sexcapades(myts) by samzy1: 12:33pm On May 04, 2013
Wia u dey tanx go, kom finish wetin u start ooo. U neva c hell!
Re: My Year Of Trouble And Sexcapades(myts) by Jerry2i(m): 6:57pm On May 04, 2013
Subscribing.........
Re: My Year Of Trouble And Sexcapades(myts) by jjagz: 3:56pm On May 28, 2013
Re: My Year Of Trouble And Sexcapades(myts) by ortopazz(m): 10:05pm On May 28, 2013
The gurl collect digitz jus lyk that, means ur an on point hunky dude....

Am on board...this ship...
Re: My Year Of Trouble And Sexcapades(myts) by Nelson11: 10:32am On May 30, 2013
nice start albeit those unneccessary abbrevs..............and pls try updating faster!
Re: My Year Of Trouble And Sexcapades(myts) by IAmXcessiz(m): 1:59am On Jul 25, 2013
story don finish ni? *confused*
Re: My Year Of Trouble And Sexcapades(myts) by Mac517(m): 3:40am On Aug 26, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] sad tongue cool. Na d end b dat?

(1) (Reply)

The link- a story by damex333 / Practical Tips For Effective Reading: Readers Club / Tamed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.