Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? (32307 Views)

Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response / Men, What Would You Do In This Situation? (snapshot) / Picture: Is This Love Or Madness? Men What Do You Call This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by stylesco: 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2013
TYPES OF HUSBAND

1: BACHELOR HUSBAND
Does things on his own without consulting wife. Hangs out a lot with
friends more than wife. Not serious about marriage life.

2: ACIDIC HUSBAND
Is always boiling like acid and always angry violent, moody, dominating
and very dangerous.

3: SLAVE HUSBAND
Want to be treated like Kings and treat Wife like a Slave. Likes wife to
perform old tradition respect and hates being called by their first name.

4: GENERAL HUSBAND
Husband for every woman. loves and cares for girlfriends more than
his wife. Likes giving money to girlfriends and have more female
friends.

5: DRY HUSBAND
Very moody and stingy and don't consider wife's emotions and don't
make the relationship enjoyable. Have no sense of humour.

6: PANADOL HUSBAND
Use wife as problem solver, only loves wife when needing something
from her. Is clever and knows wife's weaknesses and capitalize on that
get relief from wife.

7: PARASITE HUSBAND
Lazy and only loves wife for the sake of money. Use wife's money on
girlfriends. Not initiative and does not help wife with house
responsibilities.

8: BABY HUSBAND
Irresponsible and childish and can't make decisions on his own without
asking his Mother or relatives; compares Wife to relatives and runs to
them always if something goes wrong.

9: VISITING HUSBAND
Not always at home come as a visitor Provides family all material things
but have no time for them.

10: CARING HUSBAND
Caring and loving. Provides material and emotional needs and makes time
for family. Guides home spiritually. Very responsible and treats wife as
partner and helper.

For the Men, which one are YOU, and For the Women, which is Your

10 Likes

Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by tinuolababy(f): 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2013
LOL @ visiting Husband

3 Likes

Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2013
Most Nigerian men I know are Caring Husband. But at the end of the day we all get what we deserve. So before some women start complaining about their husbands, I want to say you have him cos that's what you deserve! Life is fair.

22 Likes

Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by Darlenebabe: 4:11pm On Apr 22, 2013
caring hubby. wat of d one dat says husband re rare commodity? u didnt include dat
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by honeric01(m): 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2013
You actually expects NL women not to pick no 10? Lol

1 Like

Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by stylesco: 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2013
d.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by causewahala: 8:22am On Apr 23, 2013
LMAO @ ACIDIC husband! Infact OP, come up with with wives version! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by honeric01(m): 8:33am On Apr 23, 2013
style$co:
My best friend's hubby is a bachelor husband.
A very close pal of mine is panadol husband.

And your husband is?

You only know others but not yours?

13 Likes

Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by dagreen14: 10:56am On Apr 23, 2013
honeric01:

And your husband is?

You only know others but not yours?

My guy ..i laughed so hard, that my belly hurts...
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by EveryLadY(f): 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2013
LOLZ! @ BABY HUSBAND. I ONCE DATED A GUY THAT WILL ALWAYS COMPARE ME WITH HIS SISTERS.HE ACTUALLY HAS TALL/DARK/BEAUTIFUL SISTERS,BUT U DON'T HAVE TO DO THE COMPARISON EVEN IF AM UGLY.MEANWHILE i AM NOT.
GOOD ONE @OP

7 Likes

Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by djeezy(m): 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2013
Smh. @op, you need to write another on types of wives.lol. Well i'll be the caring husband, that's if i get married.
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by W3xy1(m): 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2013
frm d.k olukoya

6 Likes

Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2013
caring Husband.. grin

1 Like

Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by toluleke(m): 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2013
W3xy1: frm d.k olukoya
heard that message before@unilag
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by sammynaijaguy(m): 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2013
lol at he panadol man

1 Like

Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by alkadriyar(m): 4:40pm On Apr 23, 2013
Very dry topic.
I wonder hw it made d homepage sef.
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2013
The number10 goes to my hubby
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2013
only no 10 looks positive others are not!
we all want good things in lyf
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by Chinwem(f): 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2013
Number 10 , number 10, No.10,10,10,10,10,10.................all the way grin
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by Tjohn1(m): 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2013
Mine is still coming, he doesn't fall into any of this categories, i think op will have to create something special for him
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by hrmkz: 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2013
Thinking Husband.
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by fubbyy(m): 4:50pm On Apr 23, 2013
If I finally get married(which I know I won't) I will be a bachelor husband, can't trade my hanging out with my homies to anything in this world

1 Like

Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2013
I remember listening to this message by MFM's GO. Hilarious>

@Op, types of wives nko?
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 23, 2013
hmmm
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by Tjohn1(m): 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2013
Already, i' sadm feeling sorry for the unlucky woman that will fall into your trap

fubbyy: If I finally get married(which I know I won't) I will be a bachelor husband, can't trade my hanging out with my homies to anything in this world

6 Likes

Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by toluleke(m): 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2013
Every_LadY: LOLZ! @ BABY HUSBAND. I ONCE DATED A GUY THAT WILL ALWAYS COMPARE ME WITH HIS SISTERS.HE ACTUALLY HAS TALL/DARK/BEAUTIFUL SISTERS,BUT U DON'T HAVE TO DO THE COMPARISON EVEN IF AM UGLY.MEANWHILE i AM NOT.
GOOD ONE @OP
SUPER STORY EPISODE 23
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by unyimecc(f): 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2013
I want the caring and visiting husband.
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2013
I prefer num 1 husband, than that num 2. Abeg ooo
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2013
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by Damojo: 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2013
I'm a very caring husband....but not as spiritual as my wife tho'. I pray my daughter takes after my wife and my boiz take after me. BLISS!!
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by dhrey: 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2013
nyere84: I prefer num 1 husband, than that num 2. Abeg ooo
y u prefer no 1,no 10 no good,abi.e dey ur body.
Re: Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? by DESMONDIME1(m): 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2013
Though I'm not married,I know I belong to no 10,my siblims can testify of that.Still searching for a gf.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Were Our Forefathers Happier Than Today's Generations? / Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him / My Wife Is Ungrateful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.