Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

My Touch 3G Slide Doesn't Display.!! And It's Not Water Damaged. Help!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Touch 3G Slide Doesn't Display.!! And It's Not Water Damaged. Help!! (799 Views)

Water Damaged Sony Xperia Z1 Can It Be Fixed / Introducing The New Nokia X2 With 4.3" Display And Snapdragon 200 / BB And IPHONE Screen Damage Or Replacement/water Damaged Fix N Repair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Touch 3G Slide Doesn't Display.!! And It's Not Water Damaged. Help!! by emilyone(f): 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2013
I noticed my phone was acting weird. I'd slide out the keyboard and the phone would freeze and then start blinking and all of a sudden the screen went off. ! I figured out that when I'd slide it back in, I'd be able to text and basically use the phone. But once I slide the keyboard out and again the screen acted up. I then tried it again a while later, and my screen completely went off. . I took off the battery, sim card, and put the battery back in. I turned the phone back on, it'd do that vibrate effect that lets you know when the phone is turning on(It always happen either the vibration or a ring sound). The phone vibrated, but the screen was completely black. Its not displaying anymore. Can you guys please help me out. What should I do , and what might be wrong with the phone.
Re: My Touch 3G Slide Doesn't Display.!! And It's Not Water Damaged. Help!! by sKeetz(m): 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
Flex problem obviously

(1) (Reply)

Advise On Choice B/w Tecno Q1 And P3 / Does Tecno L3 Really Exist? / Download Android Apps On Google Play To Computer Without Using Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.