Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

If Dagrin Was Alive, Would Olamideshine Like This? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / If Dagrin Was Alive, Would Olamideshine Like This? (1352 Views)

If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? / If Dagrin Is Still Alive, Will Olamide Compete With Him? / If Dagrin Was Alive, Would Olamide Shine Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Dagrin Was Alive, Would Olamideshine Like This? by aminho(m): 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2013
To me i think olamide is living in d shoes
of d late Dagrin.... Do u guys think he
would ever have gotten dis far if Dagrin
is stil in d picture of rap music in yoruba
dialect cos its lik d death of Dagrin paved
way 4 olamide's success in this field. Ur opinions pls!
Re: If Dagrin Was Alive, Would Olamideshine Like This? by nke001: 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2013
Re: If Dagrin Was Alive, Would Olamideshine Like This? by nke001: 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2013
Believe me yea,
For Everything Under The Sun, There is A Time!!!
Re: If Dagrin Was Alive, Would Olamideshine Like This? by johnwizey: 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2013
What u ppl dont knw is dat if dagrin is still alive olamide might still outshine him. Its lyk saying iceprince wil nt shine cos we av MI'
Re: If Dagrin Was Alive, Would Olamideshine Like This? by ajasa4link: 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2013
Yes..and i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ fact olamide Ѡill outshine,just like how phyno į̸̸̨§ outshining all †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ nigga raws,illblis and co who first came up with indigenious igbo rap music
Re: If Dagrin Was Alive, Would Olamideshine Like This? by jiggaz(m): 7:50am On Apr 23, 2013
aminho: To me i think olamide is living in d shoes
of d late Dagrin.... Do u guys think he
would ever have gotten dis far if Dagrin
is stil in d picture of rap music in yoruba
dialect cos its lik d death of Dagrin paved
way 4 olamide's success in this field. Ur opinions pls!
One thing you have to understand is dat the sky is too big to accomodate so many stars... So if Dagrin is still alive, Olamide will still shine cos dis is Olamide's time and season... R.I.P to late Dagrin, u changed the face of Yoruba Rap.... U will neva be forgotten.
Re: If Dagrin Was Alive, Would Olamideshine Like This? by grandpoh(m): 11:54am On Apr 23, 2013
Y do i get 2 c dz shit evwiwhre....dere r uncountable starz in d sky yet none of dem exist on dere own nd r vewi confortable....xo stop d trash
Re: If Dagrin Was Alive, Would Olamideshine Like This? by caukerzee(m): 9:07am On Apr 24, 2013
Olamide is nothing like Da grin. Da grin is sleek and cool headed, Olamide is a noise maker. I a nutshell, Da grin's presens wouldnt affects olamide's shine. But come to think of it, olamide wouldnt have been this popular. I clearly remember that it was comparisms with da grin that made olamide famous.
Re: If Dagrin Was Alive, Would Olamideshine Like This? by mikeapollo: 6:12pm On May 07, 2013
Dagrin was a very very good rapper.

Olamide is not just rapping nowadays. He had adopted the Ghanaian style Hiplife(fast-beat/rhyhtm highlife with hiphop rap) and the Azonto beats. That is why his songs are highly danceable in club houses and at parties.
Olamide's First Of All is a typicsl Azonto-style song....!

It is difficult to respond to your comments, because we are not God!
Re: If Dagrin Was Alive, Would Olamideshine Like This? by subtle009(m): 8:57pm On May 07, 2013
Maybe, maybe not!!! Its very hard comparing the dead with som1 alive. Turn na by turn, dead or living, Olamide will shine if he is meant to. Lord of Ajasa, Rugged man, Idris, all av dere chances. There was a time Tony tetuila's album was the highest selling in nigeria. 2face, Dbanj, nd co wudnt shine 4ver. D onl ish is that Dagrin died @ his peak. May his soul rest in peace. Reign On OLAMIDE
Re: If Dagrin Was Alive, Would Olamideshine Like This? by arabbaddo12: 2:04am On May 08, 2013
there is no smoke without fire...figure that out.
Re: If Dagrin Was Alive, Would Olamideshine Like This? by subtle009(m): 9:20am On May 08, 2013
caukerzee: Olamide is nothing like Da grin. Da grin is sleek and cool headed, Olamide is a noise maker. I a nutshell, Da grin's presens wouldnt affects olamide's shine. But come to think of it, olamide wouldnt have been this popular. I clearly remember that it was comparisms with da grin that made olamide famous.
. Comparism will never make u popular, it will only make u struggle . E.g Joel/Tuface, Durella/Dbanj, jaywon/9ice e.t.c. Judging on 2albums, Olamide has perform better.
Re: If Dagrin Was Alive, Would Olamideshine Like This? by caukerzee(m): 1:42pm On May 08, 2013
subtle009: . Comparism will never make u popular, it will only make u struggle . E.g Joel/Tuface, Durella/Dbanj, jaywon/9ice e.t.c. Judging on 2albums, Olamide has perform better.
You Cant conclude that Olamide performed better since Da grin is not alive to realese up to two albums. Even Da grins old songs beat olamide's content wise. Comparisms actually do make you popular.
Re: If Dagrin Was Alive, Would Olamideshine Like This? by subtle009(m): 11:09pm On May 08, 2013
caukerzee: You Cant conclude that Olamide performed better since Da grin is not alive to realese up to two albums. Even Da grins old songs beat olamide's content wise. Comparisms actually do make you popular.

Dats y I said its hard comparing the dead with d living.
Dagrin released two albums

Gimme an example of an artist dat comparim has help, comparism will eventually consume u.
Dagrin is very good, but wudnt av stopped Olamide from shinning.

M I. didn't stop Ice prince, didn't stop Vector . . . .

Tuface didn't stop Psquare didn't stop Wizkid . . . .

The sky is big enough 4 evry1 to shine, Olamide is meant to shine, dats y he is shining

(1) (Reply)

Do You Use AUDACITY? Lets Meet Here. ( For Upcoming Artist / Upcoming Producer) / Burna Boy Vs Patoranking who is the best. / M.i's Album "The Chairman" Number One (worldwide) On Hip Hop In Itunes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.