Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Another Warning By Kingsley Ubani - Is This Revelation Real? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Warning By Kingsley Ubani - Is This Revelation Real? (9199 Views)

Another Warning By Brother Ubani / Does This Revelation Of Hell Make A Difference / Rfid Now! Dire Warning By Susan And Sabrina.rfid Now! Dire Warning By Susan An (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Warning By Kingsley Ubani - Is This Revelation Real? by Hackomania(m): 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2013
Maybe I have become spiritual, or maybe I have become religious, and this is by no means a religious blog, but problems are meant to be solved, and there is a lingering problem that seems like there is no solution to as of yet. This problem is the what-happens-after-we-die question. I have my beliefs, and you have yours, and You most likely have heard some news about near-death-experiences (NDEs) and the various (whether true or false) claims of many people that have had such experiences. An online compilation is at spiritlessons.com. This one I am about to share, however, happened in my country Nigeria – many others have happened though, or so they claim – and it is the most credible experience I’ve heard.

“The revelation of this book was given to me on Sunday 13th May 2012. It is well known in Christendom that Sundays are special days of worship, so I woke up from sleep and was preparing to go to church morning service (which starts at 8am) when I heard God tell me not to go anywhere. He asked me to eat my food, switch off my cell phone and stay indoors, that He would be having a meeting with me..."
Read full story on http://echo.com.ng/2013/eternity-another-warning-1/
http://echo.com.ng/2013/eternity-another-warning-2/
http://echo.com.ng/2013/eternity-another-warning-3/
http://echo.com.ng/2013/eternity-another-warning-4/
http://echo.com.ng/2013/eternity-another-warning-5/
http://echo.com.ng/2013/eternity-another-warning-6/
Re: Another Warning By Kingsley Ubani - Is This Revelation Real? by Debeloved87(m): 12:29pm On May 08, 2013
Hackomania: Maybe I have become spiritual, or maybe I have become religious, and this is by no means a religious blog, but problems are meant to be solved, and there is a lingering problem that seems like there is no solution to as of yet. This problem is the what-happens-after-we-die question. I have my beliefs, and you have yours, and You most likely have heard some news about near-death-experiences (NDEs) and the various (whether true or false) claims of many people that have had such experiences. An online compilation is at spiritlessons.com. This one I am about to share, however, happened in my country Nigeria – many others have happened though, or so they claim – and it is the most credible experience I’ve heard.

“The revelation of this book was given to me on Sunday 13th May 2012. It is well known in Christendom that Sundays are special days of worship, so I woke up from sleep and was preparing to go to church morning service (which starts at 8am) when I heard God tell me not to go anywhere. He asked me to eat my food, switch off my cell phone and stay indoors, that He would be having a meeting with me..."
Read full story on http://echo.com.ng/eternity-another-warning-1/
hello where can i get the full story of this revelation...its not on the link pasted.
Re: Another Warning By Kingsley Ubani - Is This Revelation Real? by Hackomania(m): 12:41pm On May 08, 2013
Debeloved87: hello where can i get the full story of this revelation...its not on the link pasted.
Here's the updated link. http://echo.com.ng/2013/eternity-another-warning-1/
The story is in parts, so you need to follow the check the blog once in a while for updates.
Re: Another Warning By Kingsley Ubani - Is This Revelation Real? by wazobiaforu(m): 1:32pm On May 08, 2013
The musilm busy seeing Allah on rock,sky fish etc and Christian keep going to hells and heaven and come back , religion is very funny.

That is not the Jesus I know in the Bible :
I will destroy you
I will send you to hell
I don't belief the Bible or even Quranic Jesus can talk like that , for me oooooo the message is false

3 Likes

Re: Another Warning By Kingsley Ubani - Is This Revelation Real? by AtheistD(m): 9:54pm On May 08, 2013
wazobia_for_u: The musilm busy seeing Allah on rock,sky fish etc and Christian keep going to hells and heaven and come back , religion is very funny.

This is funny as hell. grin grin

What is wityh all the out of body (near death) hell and heaven based experiences shocked
Re: Another Warning By Kingsley Ubani - Is This Revelation Real? by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 08, 2013
Atheist:-D:

This is funny as hell. grin grin

What is wityh all the out of body (near death) hell and heaven based experiences shocked

Humans love to invent fear. And fear is a negative energy created my negative ideas.example;Yahweh

1 Like

Re: Another Warning By Kingsley Ubani - Is This Revelation Real? by Debeloved87(m): 10:44am On May 09, 2013
ifeness:

Humans love to invent fear. And fear is a negative energy created my negative ideas.example;Yahweh
if a purpose of a thing is not known,..then abuse of such is definite. What you guys failed to understand is the purpose of creation...whether u believe in heaven or hell doesnt change Gods mind...HE has been dealing with His disobedient subject even before HE creates earth..its now ur choice to obey him or get ready for the worse. JESUS LOVES YOU.

1 Like

Re: Another Warning By Kingsley Ubani - Is This Revelation Real? by Debeloved87(m): 10:47am On May 09, 2013
Hackomania:
Here's the updated link. http://echo.com.ng/2013/eternity-another-warning-1/
The story is in parts, so you need to follow the check the blog once in a while for updates.
No prob, thou i saw someone with a printed full text of the message.
Re: Another Warning By Kingsley Ubani - Is This Revelation Real? by AtheistD(m): 5:10pm On May 09, 2013
Debeloved87: if a purpose of a thing is not known,..then abuse of such is definite. What you guys failed to understand is the purpose of creation...whether u believe in heaven or hell doesnt change Gods mind...HE has been dealing with His disobedient subject even before HE creates earth..its now ur choice to obey him or get ready for the worse. JESUS LOVES YOU.

Do you believe in Heaven and Hell?
Re: Another Warning By Kingsley Ubani - Is This Revelation Real? by Hackomania(m): 7:11pm On May 09, 2013
I believe in the afterlife, if I should answer that... And Heaven, or Hell is the afterlife
Re: Another Warning By Kingsley Ubani - Is This Revelation Real? by AtheistD(m): 7:17pm On May 09, 2013
Hackomania: I believe in the afterlife, if I should answer that... And Heaven, or Hell is the afterlife

Ok. So what is your view or description of both?

1. Size,

2. Terrain,

3. Weather,

4. Food, sex nourishment pleasure? Will all these exist?

5. Procreation?

6. Death?

7. Animals and other life forms available? If so, which ones? Will I get to see a dodo in Heaven? What about dinosaurs?

8.Technology? Will there be TVs, computers, internet, ipads etc...

9.whatabout cars and other modes of transport.

10.What technological age? Will it be stone age, present age? Futuristic? A mix of all the different ages?

11. Leadership structure? Who will govern? How? What will be their manifesto? Will they be democratic, communist, military dictatorship or some other form of rule,

12. Who will be the judiciary, how will they judge, what will be punishments for those who commit wrongs?

more to come grin

1 Like

Re: Another Warning By Kingsley Ubani - Is This Revelation Real? by Hackomania(m): 7:23pm On May 09, 2013
The difference between both of us is just one word - FAITH. You have faith in nothing, I have faith in something; my opinion though, please no offence intended. The wind blows, we only feel it; the spirit moves, we feel it. There is the physical, there's the spiritual... If you believe in the existence of an unknown realm of the spirit, then you're well on your way to the faith I speak of.

I've not answered your question because you're trying to quantify the spiritual with the physical. They are totally different realms brother/sister
Re: Another Warning By Kingsley Ubani - Is This Revelation Real? by AtheistD(m): 7:26pm On May 09, 2013
Hackomania: The difference between both of us is just one word - FAITH. You have faith in nothing, I have faith in something; my opinion though, please no offence intended. The wind blows, we only feel it; the spirit moves, we feel it. There is the physical, there's the spiritual... If you believe in the existence of an unknown realm of the spirit, then you're well on your way to the faith I speak of.

I've not answered your question because you're trying to quantify the spiritual with the physical. They are totally different realms brother/sister

Hmmmm.... good point. I get it totally.

You know none of the questions above and you have no guarantes as to what to expect or if it even exists. You just believe in it.

You are like a man entering a pitch black room. Rather than walking slow and feeling the floor, walls and listening to how the room is to better understand its shape and properties, you run headlong at speed into the room with faith.

Would you say that man is wise or silly
Re: Another Warning By Kingsley Ubani - Is This Revelation Real? by Hackomania(m): 10:22am On May 13, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Hmmmm.... good point. I get it totally.

You know none of the questions above and you have no guarantes as to what to expect or if it even exists. You just believe in it.

You are like a man entering a pitch black room. Rather than walking slow and feeling the floor, walls and listening to how the room is to better understand its shape and properties, you run headlong at speed into the room with faith.

Would you say that man is wise or silly
Running fullspeed alone, silly. But walking with Christ, wise.
Re: Another Warning By Kingsley Ubani - Is This Revelation Real? by Nobody: 10:40am On May 13, 2013
Hackomania:
Running fullspeed alone, silly. But walking with Christ, wise.
so u admit it's silly?

1 Like

Re: Another Warning By Kingsley Ubani - Is This Revelation Real? by Nobody: 11:16am On May 13, 2013
Same b.s
Re: Another Warning By Kingsley Ubani - Is This Revelation Real? by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 13, 2013
Debeloved87: if a purpose of a thing is not known,..then abuse of such is definite. What you guys failed to understand is the purpose of creation...whether u believe in heaven or hell doesnt change Gods mind...HE has been dealing with His disobedient subject even before HE creates earth..its now ur choice to obey him or get ready for the worse. JESUS LOVES YOU.

And what if you are wrong?
Re: Another Warning By Kingsley Ubani - Is This Revelation Real? by Hackomania(m): 10:32am On May 24, 2013
9jadelta: so u admit it's silly?
Groping in the dark, without a guide, is silly, yes. And the world is full of so many uncertainties. The only thing I'm very certain of is that all will end one day (whether with death, or related events). I am not even sure of tomorrow. That's why I leave all to Christ, and follow him (Trust me, faith is a concept not comprehensible by physical thinking and analysis). Only the Spirit of God can be a guide in the walk through the uncertainties and darkness of life

ifeness: And what if you are wrong?
Define "wrong". Do you mean "what if there was no heaven or hell" or "what if God didn't exist"
Re: Another Warning By Kingsley Ubani - Is This Revelation Real? by AtheistD(m): 1:21pm On May 24, 2013
Hackomania:
Groping in the dark, without a guide, is silly, yes. And the world is full of so many uncertainties. The only thing I'm very certain of is that all will end one day (whether with death, or related events). I am not even sure of tomorrow. That's why I leave all to Christ, and follow him (Trust me, faith is a concept not comprehensible by physical thinking and analysis). Only the Spirit of God can be a guide in the walk through the uncertainties and darkness of life

Interesting, the man groping may move slow but his chances of injury are much reduced. How will Christ illuminate a dark room? Try my experiment with faith and see the results. Post it on youtube if you want.

Hackomania:
Define "wrong". Do you mean "what if there was no heaven or hell" or "what if God didn't exist"

Yes, that is what he means.

(1) (Reply)

Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? / . / Morality Demands A Moral Law Giver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.