Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Do You Know Any Successful PAMM Trader? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Know Any Successful PAMM Trader? (1569 Views)

Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) / If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers / Google Adsense Any Successful User!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Any Successful PAMM Trader? by hamziwhiz(m): 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2013
Hello,
Do you currently know any successful forex trader on the PAMM system?
I'm having a hard time finding one.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Do You Know Any Successful PAMM Trader? by leverage12(m): 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2013
I don't know of a pamm account, but I sure do know someone that trade fx that you can invest in, he pays 50% monthly and has a very good reputation. You can even decide to meet him and know where he stays. If interested in investing in him, call me on 08138436585. Cheers
Re: Do You Know Any Successful PAMM Trader? by fxjones(m): 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2013
try http://www.instaforex.com/forexcopy_monitoring.php?trader=5163932
please i abeg do not invest in any program or trader that promises 50% per month, your capital may not last a month not to even talk of getting 50% profit.

all you need do is to copy the trades according to your own risk settings
Re: Do You Know Any Successful PAMM Trader? by Nordi(m): 11:21am On Apr 29, 2013
I also need experience PAMM traders, if anyone got success with any i will also like to know,
Re: Do You Know Any Successful PAMM Trader? by Xzikob: 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2013
I'm with this trader. Have bin here since May 2. Profit up 45% so far. Was wit him in feb but I was inpatient and tot its 100% monthly but afta a naija trader burned my acct. , I had to run bck here. http://www.instaforex.com/pamm_monitoring.php?trader=1187964#
He's really a good trader

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Small Business Loan Proposal And Get APPROVED! / 4 Most Creative Logo Designs Ever - The Business Of Design / Mtn Please Stop These Messages From 5030 5031 5040 And All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.