Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Please How Can I Send My Suitcases!(from Usa To Nigeria) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please How Can I Send My Suitcases!(from Usa To Nigeria) (971 Views)

Travel To USA To Meet The Girl Am Dating / Inviting Someone From USA To Nigeria For Marriage / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Send My Suitcases!(from Usa To Nigeria) by Arlington(f): 2:55am On Apr 11, 2008
Hello nairalanders,
I bought my ticket 3 weeks ago from Delta airlines in Maryland USA only for me to find out today that they do not accept excess luggage's to Lagos Nigeria one of the six countries listed. you can only have two nothing more than two even if you pay for excess.
Now my problem is i have 4 suitcases,meaning i have 2 extra please is there anyway i can send these suitcases through a compnay and it will get to Nigeria in 2 weeks time?
Please i need information about this asap, i heard of someone in New-york but i don't even know who he is and if he is reliable or not.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Please How Can I Send My Suitcases!(from Usa To Nigeria) by SeanT21(f): 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2008
You can send it through other airlines. You can also send in in a Barrel. I remember when i was in liberia my mother aunts use to send us many loads of clothes in a barrel.

(1) (Reply)

Uk Nairalanders Enter Here! / Procedure For Change Of Institution While In The Uk On A Valid Student Visa Pls! / Study In Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.