Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,359 members, 7,780,979 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:47 AM

Fulani Boycott Security Meeting To Resolve Plateau Crisis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Boycott Security Meeting To Resolve Plateau Crisis (643 Views)

Was Kimo, Rivers Police Commissioner Sleeping During A Security Meeting? Photo / Buhari Sets Out For Security Meeting At Presidential Wing, Abuja Airport- Pics / Plateau Crisis: Fulani Leader Arrested, Detained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Boycott Security Meeting To Resolve Plateau Crisis by RoblesOg(m): 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2013
Efforts by the Special Task Force, STF, on Jos crisis to end the incessant killings in Plateau State might have been thwarted, as one of the warring communities refused to attend a security meeting organised to resolve the lingering issues causing unrest in the state.

The Task Force, Monday, convened an emergency security meeting between Fulani herdsmen and Berom indigenes to deliberate on solving the increasing insecurity in Riyom and Barkinladi Local Government Area of the State. But the Fulanis did not attend the meeting.

See details at: http://premiumtimesng.com/regional/130774-fulani-boycott-security-meeting-to-resolve-plateau-crisis.html
Re: Fulani Boycott Security Meeting To Resolve Plateau Crisis by masu: 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2013
GOD pls send this fulanis/hausas far-away from my home state Amen.
Re: Fulani Boycott Security Meeting To Resolve Plateau Crisis by wilywily9: 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2013
masu: GOD pls send this fulanis/hausas far-away from my home state Amen.

But Gowon said that Fulani/Hausa is your brothers
Re: Fulani Boycott Security Meeting To Resolve Plateau Crisis by masu: 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2013
they can never be, the war is the worst mistake we made as beromians.
we regret it and cannever repeat it again.
Re: Fulani Boycott Security Meeting To Resolve Plateau Crisis by Dede1(m): 9:30pm On Apr 22, 2013
masu: they can never be, the war is the worst mistake we made as beromians.

If most Nigerians have half intellect as you have displayed on the issues encompassing Nigeria\Biafra civil war, the scar left by the war would have been smoothened. A certain section of the country is holding onto the so-called “Abandon Property” Gowon and Nigerian government ceded to it.
Re: Fulani Boycott Security Meeting To Resolve Plateau Crisis by Jlow2: 9:56am On Apr 23, 2013
Wat d ibos saw since 1966,ask gowon 2 tell u guys wen he sold out 2 d hausa/fulani,I was born n bred in jos,but its painful dat jos has bcome a burial ground,gowon made a great mistake wic innocent women n children are payin dearly 4 it 2day,gowon was used n dumped by d hausa/fulani,dat was why col dimka killed murtala mohmd,n later d likes of jd gomwalk n oda plateau men includin dimka faced firing squad,if senator gyang dantong with all his security can be killed by dis fulani hellsent,den who is safe? I witnessed a lot of brutal killings in jos,so I knw wat am talkin abt
Re: Fulani Boycott Security Meeting To Resolve Plateau Crisis by hakanai(m): 11:39am On Apr 23, 2013
Jlow2: Wat d ibos saw since 1966,ask gowon 2 tell u guys wen he sold out 2 d hausa/fulani,I was born n bred in jos,but its painful dat jos has bcome a burial ground,gowon made a great mistake wic innocent women n children are payin dearly 4 it 2day,gowon was used n dumped by d hausa/fulani,dat was why col dimka killed murtala mohmd,n later d likes of jd gomwalk n oda plateau men includin dimka faced firing squad,if senator gyang dantong with all his security can be killed by dis fulani hellsent,den who is safe? I witnessed a lot of brutal killings in jos,so I knw wat am talkin abt

Please help us with information on the killings of the Muslims,Hausa and Fulani people too. As I live there and know exactly what the Beroms do to any vulnerable Muslims not even Hausa/Fulani they can find around. Especially in there remote villages.They have being matched on the violence scale that is why all this crying. Initially when they had a field day non of them said a word. Not even the governor or Gbong Gwom. If not tell me when did the likes of Gbong Gwom and Jang ever visit Hiepang, Kuru-Karama, Farin-gada, Tim-tim, Bukuru Low-cost, Abattoir road or Bauchi by pass to commiserate with Muslims family that were evicted and family members/property destroyed. This were massacre on grand scale that the media and government continues to hide?
Do you also know that during Dariye despite the ethno religious crisis he still towered as a better crisis manager. Why is that? He showed he was a father to all that were on the plateau. He listened and condole even if he didn't act correctly. Jang will out rightly show he is bias and hates the others. How in God's name can you then later seek dialogue or reconciliation amongst all the people under your care. when everyday its becoming obvious you are a covert supporter and instigator of the violence.
It is also fact that even the Berom know there people always stir up the trouble with the fulani. Just that when it gets to the media the story change. But they know amongst them that they most often than not provoke the Fulani actions. This is by killing Fulani herdsman or cattle. Again I ask have the security people tackled any complains of attack on the Fulani? Its rare. Rather after such incidence the Berom chiefs & JTF promise compensation or investigations and pollicise everything until the fulani decide to act violently.
So fairness and Justice is what is required. Why also is it that only Berom casualties are emphasised. How about the other side? what is there story? Did they just choose this path after many years just like that or what?
May Peace return to the Plateau. May TRUE reconciliation and forgiveness stay on the Plateau. cry cry cry
Re: Fulani Boycott Security Meeting To Resolve Plateau Crisis by IGBOSON1: 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2013
masu: they can never be, the war is the worst mistake we made as beromians.

^^^Thankyou my brother! I have your people in prayers as they continue to battle evil that came to meet them in their own home for a fight!

(1) (Reply)

Sure P Jobs By The Fedral Government / Boko Haram Is Nothing Compared To MEND / State Of Emergency In Borno, Yobe, Adamawa States(read FULL TEXT & VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.