Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Why Compare Iyanya With Peter Okoye? Ridiculous (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Compare Iyanya With Peter Okoye? Ridiculous (pics) (3807 Views)

Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables / Awilo Longomba Pictured With Peter Okoye In The Studio - He Looks So Different / Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Compare Iyanya With Peter Okoye? Ridiculous (pics) by joebeckz(m): 9:33am On Apr 23, 2013
Where are those people dat call dis Iyanya dude sexy and even have d guts to compare him with peter of the okoye brothers! I recently read sometin lik dat on dis forum and I was like WTF!
What do u call sexy? Is it d 6 pac abs? Is it the muscular nature like a man building a 4 storey building all alone? I mean, make me understand. Am a lover of Iyanya, no hate fir dat dude but comparing him with a classy person as peter okoye sounds ridiculous, flavor,kcee,even 2baba has a better build up dan dis iyanya guy. Being sexy is having a fitting shape n minding d height plus looks.
Defination of iyanya: iyanya is a fine boy with a 6pac abs n wide chest,(maybe considering wrestling as a 2nd career), and 2 short (3 quater)hands shaped like 2bows without an arrow. Dis description fits a dwarfs defination,check an oxford dictionary. He is lucky to fall into d class of giant dwarfs though,and his big head makes me wonder if a girl would rily allow him want her waist if he were poor.
Like I said, I Lọ̥♡̷̴̬̩̃̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ d dude,I only hate d fact dat pple compare a self contain apartment to a duplex. Peter bag it all. From head to his shoe lace.

1 Like

Re: Why Compare Iyanya With Peter Okoye? Ridiculous (pics) by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 23, 2013
iyanya is cool but those abs aren't sexy to me embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Compare Iyanya With Peter Okoye? Ridiculous (pics) by joebeckz(m): 9:46am On Apr 23, 2013
aanumama: iyanya is cool but those abs aren't sexy to me embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
. Yea he is, but his not a wow dude,he is hyped too extreme.
Re: Why Compare Iyanya With Peter Okoye? Ridiculous (pics) by tinuolababy(f): 10:49am On Apr 23, 2013
Those bulging biceps make him look short
Re: Why Compare Iyanya With Peter Okoye? Ridiculous (pics) by Scarpon(m): 12:11pm On Apr 23, 2013
his body too boosted me like some body's like chris Brown trey songs , Ti , peter okoye , lynoxx, d banj, will Smith, those are sexy guys and not body builder like iyanya
Re: Why Compare Iyanya With Peter Okoye? Ridiculous (pics) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
Thread was opened by a supposed male and consists of gauging men's bodies in terms of attractiveness. The sooner OP comes out the closet the better.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Chika Ike Shares Her Friday Look- Photo / Rita Dominic An International Fashion Icon / C'mon! There's No Way Rihanna Didn't Get A Boob Job! Lol..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.