Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire (1667 Views)

Video: Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into Phones Of Members / My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire by kponkedenge(m): 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2013
striktlymi:

...And wanting people to perish in hell is not evil?
Are judges dat sentence criminals 2 death evil?
Re: 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2013
kponke denge:
kponke denge:

And who made you a Judge Mr Denge?
Re: 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2013
kponke denge:

...and who made you the judge of men?
Re: 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire by DrummaBoy(m): 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2013
I believe hell exist and every man should trust Jesus alone to be saved from it
8ut the spirit driving kpongo to open a thread like this and relish the thoughts of people going to hell is not of God. Even God doesn't delight in the death of a sinner. Watch it kpongo; you yourself may leading the pack there!
Re: 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire by kponkedenge(m): 8:54am On Apr 24, 2013
striktlymi:

...and who made you the judge of men?
Do u support d punishing of convicted criminals by our judiciary system yes or no
Re: 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 24, 2013
kponke denge:
Do u support d punishing of convicted criminals by our judiciary system yes or no

Morning kponke,

You asked a question and still want to determine the way I answer the question?
Re: 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire by ijawkid(m): 10:01am On Apr 24, 2013
striktlymi:

Morning kponke,

Strikt this guy dey vex big time....grin.......
Re: 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 24, 2013
ijawkid:

Strikt this guy dey vex big time....grin.......

Guy I tire o! grin
Re: 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire by elviszzz: 10:27am On Apr 24, 2013
hell is not a place where one would wish his worst enemy to end up.. Heaven n Hell are so real,I prayed to God some time ago and He revealed both worlds to me. if only most of those that do not believe its real have the opportunity to see what the afterlife is,they will repent asap.
Re: 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire by kponkedenge(m): 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2013
striktlymi:

Morning kponke,

Just answer
Re: 98% Of Members Of This Section Would Go To Hell Fire by bmario1: 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2013
kponke denge:
I wuld be hapy 2 see d wicked burn. Wicked include muders (boko haram & co) thief, aldultrators & most nairalanders etc I wuld be hapi to see dem burn 4 all eternity
u must be happy to see your ancestors burn in hell cos they don't believe in a jewish God

(1) (2) (Reply)

International Council For IFA Religion / What Does It Mean When The Bible Says God Gave His Only Son / Pregnant Women That Will Go To Heaven: 'will They Deliver In Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.