Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,123 members, 7,807,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Tell Us About The City Where You Live - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tell Us About The City Where You Live (160549 Views)

Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri / Tell Us The Best Places To Live In Nigeria And Why / FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by Cadet(f): 9:58pm On May 06, 2008
romeo:

I know say you go attack me LoL cheesy cheesy
Me? attack you for wetin? for what? wetin you did that I should suspect you about? shocked
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by romeo(m): 10:01pm On May 06, 2008
I am done with you cool
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by Cadet(f): 10:02pm On May 06, 2008
romeo:

I am done with you cool
Who made you start in the first place? cool
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by adamsy07: 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2008
dubai 1 of the most bwatiful places in the world.
life is not easy for husslers but if u are an investor very gud for u.

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by SamMilla1(m): 8:34am On Aug 23, 2008
amsterdam schipol. Europes largest airport.
About 3 meters below sea level

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by SeanT21(f): 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2008
Kannapolis, NC. Its a really small town in North Carolina. 30 minutes away from Charlotte.

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by SeanT21(f): 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2008
more

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by flyuche(m): 1:35am On Oct 27, 2008
ph

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by flyuche(m): 1:44am On Oct 27, 2008
ph

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by blackspade(m): 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2008
I live in Los Angeles, California and it's a great city (the best in America in my opinion).

There's a thread I created with much more in-depth information about the city I call home.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-181875.0.html

Please, don't hesitate to comment. wink
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by Cayon(f): 2:12am On Nov 02, 2008
If you are looking for peace, tranquillity and caribbean islands that will quite simply take your breath away, then this is the place for you (BVI). Tortola is the capital of BVI.

the entire BVI population is about 22,000. (Blacks, Portugese, white Europeans, Germans and byracial)  Rougly about 18,000 lives in the Capital, so go figure how many people live on Peter island and the other tiny islands. 

However, i was born on Peter Island. Trying to describe Peter Island creates a 2 dimensional look. It is like describing the Mona Lisa. Just can't do it justice.  Peter Island is a rare and special place, combining sophistication and exclusivity with relaxed and understated elegance.  Its so small that you'll feel as if its your own private island - an undisturbed island. 

Truth is - You'll love it as a tourist but if you grow up and live there (like me) - you'll pull your hair out and scream for help.

mostly rich lonely whites live on Peter island and own the businesses.  It is said thats why  Jamiacans and African men prey on the white folks there (get their groove on, married and get their british passport/green card then go back to their original family) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

But all in all, its a nice island undecided See link and map

http://www.b-v-i.com/PeterIsland/default.htm

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by Frizy(m): 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2008
Cairo, the capital of Egypt is where things happen. grin. Beautiful girls, temperate climate and functioning facilities in every home. It is predicted that in 15 years or so, Cairo may end up with a similar infrastructural growth as Dubai in the UAE.

Here are some pictures

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by XFio(m): 3:11pm On Nov 03, 2008
I live in the city London
My city is famous for Big Ben (a clock) and the London Eye

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by XFio(m): 3:12pm On Nov 03, 2008
Big Ben

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by XFio(m): 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2008
Guys Hospital

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by XFio(m): 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2008
London Eye
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by XFio(m): 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2008
cool

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by abawa(m): 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2008
his was voted as the best building in my CITY its worth a visit ehn

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2008
Great pictures.
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by chy4luv: 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by sonety2k(m): 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2008
Nice Pictures
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2008
how come nobodi was to put up pics of lagos
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by TPS360: 11:13pm On Nov 03, 2008
dallas,texas

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by GooseBaba: 12:40am On Nov 04, 2008
@adusol

I was going to post cool naija pic from my backyard in Ikorodu, until I saw all these professional, commercial pictures that all those with borrowed pride were just pasting left right and center. The thing just take style style tire me.

Now, given if they had post the pictures they took that would be fine.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by TmeD0(m): 3:13am On Nov 04, 2008
GooseBaba:

@adusol

I was going to post cool naija pic from my backyard in Ikorodu, until I saw all these professional, commercial pictures that all those with borrowed pride were just pasting left right and center. The thing just take style style tire me.

Now, given if they had post the pictures they took that would be fine.

abeg no mind them o jare!  all these ajebutter wannabes (hisses).

sonety2k:

Nice  Pictures

. . .wey somebody else been take  grin
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by mystikal(m): 3:53am On Nov 04, 2008
this is abuja!!!

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by mystikal(m): 3:56am On Nov 04, 2008
more from abuja

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by mystikal(m): 4:03am On Nov 04, 2008
abuja

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by phorlabee(m): 4:05am On Nov 04, 2008

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by mystikal(m): 4:07am On Nov 04, 2008
abuja

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by mystikal(m): 4:14am On Nov 04, 2008
this is eko!

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by phorlabee(m): 4:16am On Nov 04, 2008
More pix from Obudu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses / My Monthly Savings In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.