Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Tell Us About The City Where You Live - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tell Us About The City Where You Live (160525 Views)

Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri / Tell Us The Best Places To Live In Nigeria And Why / FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by mystikal(m): 4:17am On Nov 04, 2008
eko ile!

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by mystikal(m): 4:18am On Nov 04, 2008
more from EKO!
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by TmeD0(m): 4:21am On Nov 04, 2008
mystikal:

this is eko!
wo, ose jare, wa dagba!  whatever happened to tiwa n tiwa with all these other pics wey peeps dey post hia sef.  awon a la kori!
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by phorlabee(m): 4:28am On Nov 04, 2008
@Mystickal; 9ice one.

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by mystikal(m): 4:31am On Nov 04, 2008
more from EKO!!!

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by mystikal(m): 4:42am On Nov 04, 2008
made in lagos

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by mystikal(m): 4:45am On Nov 04, 2008
@ phorlabee
nice pics too. thats my area, the south south!

@T@medo
Ose o, me tire too!
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by mystikal(m): 4:50am On Nov 04, 2008
lagos, nigeria!!!

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by mystikal(m): 4:53am On Nov 04, 2008
lag

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by mystikal(m): 4:54am On Nov 04, 2008
lagos

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by mystikal(m): 4:58am On Nov 04, 2008
eko, naija

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by SamMilla1(m): 7:24am On Nov 04, 2008
i love them nigeria pictures
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by EloSela(f): 8:49am On Nov 04, 2008
@Gilgee

Where are the black people in Mumbai? I was there two weeks ago and hardly saw any. In fact the three I saw were tourists like me. I went to Churchgate, Bhandra, juju beach, the area around atria mall, the area around Ghandi'd house, Narin drive, the gateway of India and everyone was looking at me, deep in the face like they had never seen a black person before. The women were also fascinated with my hair, which was in braids and kept calling me Venus Williams even though I look nothing like her  .   .    .lol!  Very friendly people though.
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by shagry1(m): 10:03am On Nov 04, 2008
I Live and work in Dubai, Am a graphic Designer in Dubai and my company is located in MEDIA CITY. there are about 130 Nationalities working in Dubai Which make it very challenging for Africans in here to get a job easily . 98% of workers here are foreigners while the locals don't work but they pay them salary. Food is cheap here (i mean cooking at home) but mind african foods is expensive. the issue here right now is that the rent it too high for every body even the Europeans in my office are crying, cus u can not rent a 1bedroom flat in local area of dubai (e.g deira) dubai unless you are paying AED15,000 (540,000 naira) as your salary and your rent will be around AED 7000 (N252,000)per month Expensive area like jumeirah, Dubai Marina, Festival City, Media City etc, minimum is AED10,000 (N 360,000). Although Many people thinks that Dubai is only for shopping, but i tell you today that Dubai is the finest City in the world for tourism.

this are some of dubai pictures

Featuring

7star Hotel ( Burj Arab)
Dubai Towers
Dubai Metro it will be launch next year
dubai sport city open next year
dubai towers
Palm Dubai the new development (Palm Jumeirah already opened last year and palm deira still on construction
Sheikh Zayed (Road the road that will link you to major places in dubai eg (Burj dubai Tallest in the world, Business Bay, Mall of the emirates, Internet city, Dubai Marina Media city etc.)
Ski Dubai (Snow in Dubai can u imaging it just come and see)
media city ( where my office is located)

i will send you more later

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by shagry1(m): 10:05am On Nov 04, 2008
tallest building in the world and is environment ( Burj Dubai)

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by shagry1(m): 10:06am On Nov 04, 2008
dubai metro

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by shagry1(m): 10:07am On Nov 04, 2008
Dubai Sports City

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by shagry1(m): 10:08am On Nov 04, 2008
Curv Building in Media City DUBAI TOWERS

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by shagry1(m): 10:09am On Nov 04, 2008
My office is located here

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by shagry1(m): 10:10am On Nov 04, 2008
Palm Dubai
on top of water

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by shagry1(m): 10:11am On Nov 04, 2008
the road to see things
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by shagry1(m): 10:13am On Nov 04, 2008
feel the winter at the mall of emirates

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by opetope: 10:53am On Nov 04, 2008
Eko for show

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by phelex(f): 12:40pm On Nov 04, 2008
Paris is one of the most popular destinations in the world, which makes it quite easy to access. It is a major hub for many airlines, and a great starting point or stopover during a European vacation. Since it is so popular, there are also many great bargains on airfare, lodging or vacation packages.

Paris, the City of Light, is filled with thousands of hotels, attractions, shops and restaurants.

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by phelex(f): 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2008
paris

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by ExInferis(m): 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2008
@shagry1 and Adamsy

those are concept graphic arts that exist solely in the design world or are in construction (except the burj al arab hotel). The Ontario Tower is not finished, and the tallest completed building in Dubai is Emirates Tower Office in Shikh Zayyed street (the E11 higheway in abu dhabi).

its embarassing, take them down and put real pix please or else you shall be subjected to endless ridicule.
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by shagry1(m): 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2008
Ex Inferis:

@shagry1 and Adamsy

those are concept graphic arts that exist solely in the design world or are in construction (except the burj al arab hotel). The Ontario Tower is not finished, and the tallest completed building in Dubai is Emirates Tower Office in Shikh Zayyed street (the E11 higheway in abu dhabi).

its embarassing, take them down and put real pix please or else you shall be subjected to endless ridicule.

where are u? what do u know that is call emirates tower?

mind you this pics was the one shot in 2007

to tell you they have just opened the dubai mall today which is one of the largest mall in world. and its at the grand flow of this building ok?

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2008
@SHAGRY 1
I have this urge to visit Dubai after you showed all the beautiful pics and tourist sites! my vaccation is coming up in December but this sister might have a challenge with accomation ,can u please let me know where they have clean and affordable(cheap) hotels in Dubai.
cheers cheesy
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by ladyE1(f): 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2008
Phorlabee and Mistykay, thumb up for you guys for promoting your country.
I don't know why some people don't see anything good in Nigeria.
They keep on posting cities that can not offer them good things at the expense of their own father land.
Who told you Nigeria is not better off some of those countries/ciites you are posting?
There are places in Nigeria you will visit and believe me, you can't in your widest dream believe those places actually exist in your fatherland even at your back yard. grin grin
Imagine the beautiful Obudu cattle ranch,(go there and you will appreciate God and nature) (thank God i have been there on several occassions)Tinapa, Erin-Ijesha water fall, Yankari Game reserve and lots of other places in other states and our own Eko Ile.
Phorlabee & Misty, I like your courage to promote our own Naija.
Nigeria koni baje loju wao. kiss kiss kiss kiss grin
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by shagry1(m): 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2008
ugogal:

@SHAGRY 1
I have this urge to visit Dubai after you showed all the beautiful pics and tourist sites! my vaccation is coming up in December but this sister might have a challenge with accomation ,can u please let me know where they have clean and affordable(cheap) hotels in Dubai.
cheers cheesy

to Have fun in dubai depends on your pocket, but there are some cheap hotels that is about $40 per nite but it will be double bed, like Blue diamond, Federal palace hotel, Anna Hotel and lots more but they are located in a crowded area because is near to the market where naijas use to come and buy goods. to me if someone one to come for an holiday is better for he/she to have atleast $100 for an hotel in a suitable environment.

ask me more question am ready to answer you
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by slyk2(m): 2:10pm On Nov 04, 2008
mine is coming
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by mofedoko(f): 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2008
I dey come make i come post hell pictures cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas / My Monthly Savings In Canada / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.