Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Tell Us About The City Where You Live - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tell Us About The City Where You Live (160552 Views)

Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri / Tell Us The Best Places To Live In Nigeria And Why / FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by sima(f): 10:41am On Nov 10, 2008
here is part of d remainin part of my school. .  d front view

[img]http://sch[b]O[/b]op[b]s[/b]cbe.sab.ca/b[b]d[/b]58/i[b]ont[/b]mages/ro[b]wannna[/b]llovers/m[b]sho[/b]ast[b]w[/b]head.jpg[/I'm[b]U[/b]g] tongue

more of d borin c-train downtown. . .
[img]http://home.istar.ca/~cthf/ctrain1.jpg[/img]

that is calgary's bus. .  but more annoyin

calgary house. . .
[img]http://tahoua.ockers.net/~ockers/calgary-house.jpg[/img]

resturant

this was where i spent my christmas Banff/lake louis, it's outside calgary. . 9ce place
but d place is always cold because of d mountains,  . . .

picture of d smalles mountains dere. .

n' isnt that a beautiful view of lake louis?  cheesy

d hotel i stayed in

got this one from sum kinnda website. . i like d view
[img]http://www.erikhenne.com/images/Chamonix%20mt%20blanc%20tallest%20mountain%20in%20europe%20france%20glacier.jpg
[/img]
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by favcom(m): 11:52am On Nov 10, 2008
OK sima cheesy
Check out more Lagos stuff

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by sima(f): 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2008
awww. . lloll
lagos as reli improved oO, it's almost as beautiful as paradise . . aww tongue
nice mahnn. . . kiss tongue
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by Bossman(m): 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2008
I know, Chicago downtown is unbelievable! I actually work right across from the millennium park So, I see the bean every day. smiley

LoveAlways:

[center]CHICAGO[/center]

I Love Chicago!

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by LoveAlways(f): 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2008
I know, Chicago downtown is unbelievable! I actually work right across from the millennium park So, I see the bean every day.

Hey

Yeah, that bean is cool.
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by shawn123: 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2008
@ almondjoy, relax it aint a dissing thread, some of us are better off than most of you Nigerians in America. Some of us are still proud of where we are from. 9ja, yeah , FCT Abuja, security, infastructure, recreation, no hold ups, beautiful place to live. here are pix

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by angelina08(f): 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2008
Nigeria is a place were you can find a good academic schools and a very good hospital also good roads, but it is not a place were you can work on the streek any how you like. If you are going out, you have to be careful.

In Lagos State of Nigeria, their are many side you can find; Victoria inland, Maryland, Ikoyi, Ikorodu, oshodi, Agege, Bardagry etc. these are the eyes of Lagos were you can come and enjoy you self.

The also have beaches like Likki, Barbeche, Southan Beache, Corrana Beache etc,

Also the have good University in Lagos State, Imo, Calabar, Kaduna etc,

Thanks.
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by angelina08(f): 12:26pm On Nov 14, 2008
Nigeria is a place were you can find a good academic schools and a very good hospital also good roads, but it is not a place were you can work on the streek any how you like. If you are going out, you have to be careful.

In Lagos State of Nigeria, their are many side you can find; Victoria inland, Maryland, Ikoyi, Ikorodu, oshodi, Agege, Bardagry etc. these are the eyes of Lagos were you can come and enjoy you self.

The also have beaches like Likki, Barbeche, Southan Beache, Corrana Beache etc,

Also the have good University in Lagos State, Imo, Calabar, Kaduna etc,

Thanks.
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by plappville(f): 11:44pm On Nov 15, 2008
I live in Strasbourg a metropolis city with many facets: European capital and commercial hub of the first importance, it is also a city of art and history in which to live. Its rich cultural heritage, its dynamism and generous cuisine make this a fantastic destination. I love this city.

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by plappville(f): 11:52pm On Nov 15, 2008
the tram system is one of the best in the world, it does keep to time and very neat wink.

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by plappville(f): 11:54pm On Nov 15, 2008
A city fine city but can really be cold during winter wink

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by plappville(f): 12:00am On Nov 16, 2008
The might catholic church building in the center of the town(( beautiful))

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by zion1: 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2008
I can't believe I haven't seen this thread before!

The contributions are pretty nice and cool!

Love you all!
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by SeanT21(f): 6:19am On Nov 17, 2008
plappville:

the tram is one of the system is one of the best in the world, it does keep to time.

Thats bEAUTIFUL!!
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by blackspade(m): 2:19am On Nov 18, 2008
[size=15pt]I live in Los Angeles, CA:[/size]

Downtown at nighttime

More information here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-181875.32.html#msg2930381
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by npang(m): 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2008
How come only 3 people live in Nigeria?
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by SeanT21(f): 5:50am On Nov 22, 2008
npang:

How come only 3 people live in Nigeria?

LOL!!
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by Ced8: 3:14am On Nov 24, 2008
Wouldnt it b nice n much more fun if we cld all see ur happy nd smilin faces in som of ur shots?dat'll def. make it complete,
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by sage(m): 9:35am On Dec 04, 2008
guys I have the pleasure of introducing my city, the city of Aba to you guys grin cheesy

don't be shocked. Just enjoy (pitures inside)  shocked

sorry guyz heres the link. I did not post it originally

http://www.vanguardngr.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=8845&Itemid=0
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by yysl: 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2008
i wll soon past my own picture,watch-out
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by sage(m): 6:53pm On Dec 04, 2008
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by Angelheart: 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2008
I live in Cambridge, UK. Very beautiful city. Home to the world's number one University (My uni, smiley)

Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by AKO1(m): 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2008
smiley
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by fe32(m): 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2008
Quote from: mystikal on November 04, 2008, 04:14 AM
this is eko!
wo, ose jare, wa dagba! whatever happened to tiwa n tiwa with all these other pics wey peeps dey post hia sef. awon a la kori!

i no see say u see me, correct person asif they willl not come back!!!!!!!!
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by jookco(m): 6:51am On Dec 28, 2008
Well Nairalanders I don't know where to start, I wanted to talk about Beverly Hills Los Angles before some one mentioned Berlin Germany, infact I have never seen any train station like Berlin Hauspbahnoff , in terms of fast and reliable transportation I wanted to talk about my experience while I was living in Almere close to Amsterdam Netherlands but I just remembered my experience while I was living in Queens New York, the buses that runs every minutes to Jamaica Ave and JFK Airport, and underground railway that connect Queens, Brooklyn , Manhattan, Albany ,Long Island, or the ever busy Penn Station where people board trains every minute to New Jeasey and Pennsylvania, Mary Land.
Talking about the worst place you can ever be in America , I will say the Bay Area most especially Dublin /Pleasanton and Hayward, boring as hell.

Now the best place to have fun in the World is Aba Abia State Nigeria believe me or not, come and drink Star with me at Ever Green Hotel Ogbo Hill or Binez Hotels close to Abia Poly.
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by Nobody: 2:15am On Dec 29, 2008
i no just wan post my own pix, if i do, una go run from nl for 1 month. make una help me make i cut out, so i go see fine fine places like una. see as una just dey wet my appetite with this fine fine pix. abi una wan just use am dey kill me. where did i go when all my bobos dey travel outside. see as i dey for naija dey dream everyday to match. cheii, uwa ahuhu kam no naemi ya.
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by sage(m): 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2008
@bigmodo

looks like ur an Aba boy cheesy. Enyimba city 4 life grin. If Aba boy yarn u go know. The average Aba guy dey look 4 way 2 ja naija.

Any new things they happen 4 our beloved city? Infrastructure wise? New joints in town in the past few years?

Itz a shame that a big city like that doesnt have any roads despite the money it generates.

Nigeria's 3rd commercial city looks like a dumping ground embarassed lipsrsealed. I feel sad whenever i think about this.

Cities and even tiny towns in other places around the world that have a population smaller than just one section ( Town or Ogborhill, or Abayi-Umungasi, or PH road, or Faulks, or Ossisioma or any single ONE of Aba) have more roads than all the east combined

I feel sad when i see a town of 20,000 or 50,000 people having 4 to 6 way lanes with multiple flyovers, malls, recreational centers, 5 star hotels etc but a City of millions of people like Aba which is the heartbeat of Nigerias manufacturing has NO SINGLE good road and no sanitation.

I love Aba but the condition is terrible cry

SAD
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by sage(m): 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2008
and guy

im not sure you would want 2 go back 2 Aba if u leave

You go miss the Joints, craziness and all but

1 you go discover say rolling up your trousers and removing your shoes in order to wade through dirty water 2 go home every day is non existent in other places. If you ae going home you put your car on criuse control and drive for hours on 4 way lanes without one single pothole

2 u go see say Aba dey like dumping ground and open refuse for middle of street no dey for other places

3 you go see malls come compare am to Ariaria, Ahia ohuru, Cemetary etc and you will be totally disgusted. Shiny, sparkling lovely malls vs brown dirty water 4 Ariaria that you have 2 swim through

4 you no go see dead body 4 street again. EVER

Aba is in the 14th century infastructure wise. No sanitation, road, indoor shooping center, mall, facility etc

Abeg Nwanne the list too long.
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by Afam4eva(m): 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2009
Wow i never knew chicago was that beautiful.
Re: Tell Us About The City Where You Live by engrluke(m): 11:07am On Jan 02, 2009
am luke ogbachi ,i saw you post on naria land.com, for contant call me on 0092347057283384 , email engrlukeogbachi@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses / My Monthly Savings In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.