Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

At Last Mustafa Freed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At Last Mustafa Freed. (751 Views)

Profile Of New EFCC Boss Ibrahim Mustafa Magu. / Why Buhari Fired AMCON MD, Mustafa Chike-obi - Premium Times / The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Last Mustafa Freed. by azorjiu(m): 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2008
Does it signify that the judiciary dances to the tones of the executive?
How come it took them 9 years to discharge Mustafa is was not guilty all this while?

for source, check Nigerian Tribune emerging news.
Re: At Last Mustafa Freed. by Arnold1(m): 1:15pm On Apr 11, 2008
Hamza Al-Mustafa has indeed been freed and I have no doubt that the executive has a hand in it just as the
release of Bamaiyi.
Re: At Last Mustafa Freed. by azorjiu(m): 1:29pm On Apr 11, 2008
Does the move corroborate the notion that Obasanjo is vindictive or Yar Adua loves his tribe.

The question that has not been answered is whether this purported devil is guilty of the charges levelled against him or not.
Re: At Last Mustafa Freed. by desgiezd(m): 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2008
Not yet uhuru for him
Re: At Last Mustafa Freed. by doyin13(m): 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2008
Make the boy roast. . . . .

This is one instance where I do not care for the rule of law or other such accoutrements.

Anybody that worked for Abacha should be made to suffer. . . . .down to the cooks angry angry angry angry
Re: At Last Mustafa Freed. by X2X(m): 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2008
doyin13:

Make the boy roast. . . . .

This is one instance where I do not care for the rule of law or other such accoutrements.

Anybody that worked for Abacha should be made to suffer. . . . .down to the cooks angry angry angry angry

Doyin, I concur!

(1) (Reply)

Power Crisis: Congo To Supply Nigeria Electricity / Worldwide Recession And Nigeria / Green And Clean City On Fire As Movie Stars Storm Owerri Over Nma Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.