Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Halleluyah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Halleluyah (1268 Views)

Halleluyah! Converted Some Of My Family To Atheism On NL! Share Your Testimonies / Halleluyah, Halleluyah, Halleluyah, / R C C G Members: Let Somebody Shout Halleluyah! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halleluyah by olabowale(m): 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2008
Why Haleiluyah? There is no Jehovah or Yahweh withing Haleiluyah, is there? What is the Haleiluyah derived from and what is it supposed to mean and in what language?

Except Yahweh, Jehovah, etc is not a proper name of the Creator. What is His proper name and why are you not using it, if you know it? Maybe you dont. Maybe His name is Al/lah, without the H of the Children of Israel's accent? Then the yah is Oh in arabic you know.

Allah u yah
Haleil u yah

Do you see what I see, now? Except that the Arabs put the Yah in front, so it becomes Ya Al/lah u. The u is to indicate a continuation. That you are additing something. For example Ya Al/lah u Sultani! If you do not intend to add anything you just say Ya Al/lah!

Try the yah with yahweh or Jehovah, etc. It will not work. Try bouncing it off your pastor or minister or preacher. They dont even know. So Shout Ya Al/lah. Thats the best.
Re: Halleluyah by waleab: 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2008
go find work do busy body. did they call you here now? small mind religious nutter. confusionist. go sit down jare and stop looking for trouble. this is an adult site not for kids
Re: Halleluyah by olabowale(m): 2:07pm On Apr 11, 2008
@Waleab: Aburo, am adult. And its too early for me to be in the sun. Alhamdulillah, I am also busy. But I do have time from R and R. But you did not even refute me. Mo gbaa, abi? Wale. Sho raa e.

Don't call me bad names, omo boy. I am not a religion nutter. Am just a Mus/lim. Its permissable kee, right. lol. You have a mouth on you though.
Re: Halleluyah by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 11, 2008
The Hebrew word Halleluya as an expression of praise to God was preserved, untranslated, by the early Christians as a superlative expression of thanksgiving, joy, and triumph. Thus it appears in the ancient Greek Liturgy of St. James, which is still used to this day by the Patriarch of Jerusalem.

Source ==> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alleluia
Re: Halleluyah by ty4real(m): 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2008
imhotep:

The Hebrew word Halleluya as an expression of praise to God was preserved, untranslated, by the early Christians as a superlative expression of thanksgiving, joy, and triumph. Thus it appears in the ancient Greek Liturgy of St. James, which is still used to this day by the Patriarch of Jerusalem.

Source ==> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alleluia

Halleluyah! Well done !
Re: Halleluyah by olabowale(m): 8:02am On Apr 12, 2008
My Disclaimer: I did not start this thread. The manipulative slight hands of the "people, will not let the truth prevails! Manipulate you did, like that of the people of the olds! And it is the result of the cumulative manipulations of the olds that has caused divisions among mankind in beliefs and disbeliefs, worships and many more. It also includes artificial separations and classifications of people.

I wonder if somebody somewhere is able to set a topic up for me, without my knowledge, while am still alive, you can image what can be attributed to a one who is not alive on earth to declare his or her innocence. I am concluding that it is a fruitless effort to continue dialoguing with people who are very manipulative, deceitful and lack honesty. Nowyou have the floor to yourselves. Do as you please. But be certain that there is a day of rekorning. Everybody will be judged according to his or her discharge of responsibility. It will be laid out bare. Nothing hidden and no single event will be missing from the whole.
Re: Halleluyah by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 12, 2008
The man who posted this ==>

olabowale:

Why Haleiluyah? There is no Jehovah or Yahweh withing Haleiluyah, is there? What is the Haleiluyah derived from and what is it supposed to mean and in what language?

Except Yahweh, Jehovah, etc is not a proper name of the Creator. What is His proper name and why are you not using it, if you know it? Maybe you don't. Maybe His name is Al/lah, without the H of the Children of Israel's accent? Then the yah is Oh in arabic you know.

God u yah
Haleil u yah

Do you see what I see, now? Except that the Arabs put the Yah in front, so it becomes Ya Al/lah u. The u is to indicate a continuation. That you are additing something. For example Ya Al/lah u Sultani! If you do not intend to add anything you just say Ya Al/lah!

Try the yah with yahweh or Jehovah, etc. It will not work. Try bouncing it off your pastor or minister or preacher. They don't even know. So Shout Ya Al/lah. Thats the best.

is the same man who posted this ===>

olabowale:

My Disclaimer: I did not start this thread. The manipulative slight hands of the "people, will not let the truth prevails! Manipulate you did, like that of the people of the olds! And it is the result of the cumulative manipulations of the olds that has caused divisions among mankind in beliefs and disbeliefs, worships and many more. It also includes artificial separations and classifications of people.

I wonder if somebody somewhere is able to set a topic up for me, without my knowledge, while am still alive, you can image what can be attributed to a one who is not alive on earth to declare his or her innocence. I am concluding that it is a fruitless effort to continue dialoguing with people who are very manipulative, deceitful and lack honesty. Nowyou have the floor to yourselves. Do as you please. But be certain that there is a day of rekorning. Everybody will be judged according to his or her discharge of responsibility. It will be laid out bare. Nothing hidden and no single event will be missing from the whole.

This same man is accusing others of manipulation.
Re: Halleluyah by ajadrage: 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2008
brother poster, you do not have to corroborate the name of the almighty by trying to show the relationship (real or perceived) between halleluyah and God, although i am not a great one, i fear that you might be threading on very thin ice here by taking a risk of reducing the name of one whom is believed by millions (probably billions) to be the supreme personality of God to nothing more than a play on linguistic semantics.

i understand your point though and i believe there might be some who might see reasons with you, but while trying to convince those who do not, do not impugn a derogatory perception on the name and concept of God. those that claim to be modern followers of christ have succeeded in confusing their followers by ascribing various terms and appelations to be the name of the one true and living God and other faith based beliefs have coined different names for the creator. but i believe that if one claims to serve the God that Moses served, the one whom Abraham called and who is both mentioned as that great God of the times of the ancient nations, then one need not be confused as to his name. I might call him Jehovah, others may call him Yahweh and you call him God, if he is one and the same, we need not fight ourselves over it as we would jolly well know for sure in the next system which both the christian faith and the great religion subscribes to.

halleluyah as a word is a form of praise and lauding as used in the days of old and has never been known to denote an appelation for the creator. let eachbody be mindful of our zeal that we do not inadvertently grieve the spirit of the almighty. saul the latter apostle of christ thought he was doing the work of almighty father in the new testament bible, but infact he was guilty of persecuting that which he thought he was promoting. i appreciate your zeal for your faith, but do not equate the name of God to some terminology that is neither the name of the divine nor divinity itself.

as long as we keep the peace and follow the principles of love and peace as laid down by The Great Prophet (PBH), Christ etc, i think that we should all be okay, but if we continue to enmesh ourselves in petty squabbles and intolerance of other faiths, then even we have failed and would not be worthy to be called followers of those whom we claim to be guided by. . .
Re: Halleluyah by samba123(m): 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2008
Halleluyah are this word frequently use by individual or seldom to be use in everyday life.?

because if Halleluyah is a praise of word they should use it every day but

mostly they use it in the Church just to sing not a big deal at alll
Re: Halleluyah by Cayon(f): 3:18am On May 13, 2008
Hallelujah literally means "Praise the Lord or finally depend on how you use it or in Jewish terms "Praise YHWH". Correct me if I am wrong but the Muslim equivalent for "hallelujah" is Alhamdulillah, which means "Praise Allah".

Both exclamations mean the same, to express joy of some sort for blessings received credited to God.

In conclusion, when you get up tomorrow give thanks and praise to God by saying "hallelujah". wink cheesy
Re: Halleluyah by Lady2(f): 4:59pm On May 13, 2008
Olabowale

God  u yah
Haleil u yah

more like

Praise God
Halle lu yah

Halle = Praise
Yah= Yahweh as Osa=Osanobua

Efeosa= God's wealth
Osanobua = God

So should my name become Efeosanobua and not Efeosa.

so

Wealth God
Efe      Osa

Get it now.

It means praise Yahweh (God) in hebrew. Or do you want to say that you speak hebrew better than the Jews.

Well join Imhotep's post to mine and you get the answers you're looking for.

Halleluyah are this word frequently use by individual or seldom to be use in everyday life.?

because if Halleluyah is a praise of word they should use it every day but

mostly they use it in the Church just to sing not a big deal at alll

Stop posting as if you are in everyone's hearts and minds. You know not what people do.
If I say Samba 123 takes a shit only in the mosque would that be accurate?
Re: Halleluyah by sheniqua: 5:03pm On May 13, 2008
olabowole and his usual antics grin
now he even denies starting the thread kpa kpa
who got into your account and started a thread in your name ?
you have 3 wives, ask them ? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Halleluyah by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 13, 2008
This is worth a thousand laughs!!!!!!!
Re: Halleluyah by sheniqua: 5:40pm On May 13, 2008
imhotep:

The man who posted this ==>

is the same man is also posting this ===>

The same man is accusing others of manipulation.

The mystery poster also posted this.
olabowale:

@Waleab: Aburo, am adult. And its too early for me to be in the sun. Alhamdulillah, I am also busy. But I do have time from R and R. But you did not even refute me. Mo gbaa, abi? Wale. Sho raa e.

Don't call me bad names, omo boy. I am not a religion nutter. Am just a Mus/lim. Its permissable kee, right. lol. You have a mouth on you though.

Typical olabowole posts.
Re: Halleluyah by asf: 5:45pm On May 13, 2008
hi
pls
any vacante for ond
Re: Halleluyah by olabowale(m): 8:54pm On May 13, 2008
@Sheniqua, Stillwater, ~Lady~, Cayon: Read what is now the initial post of this thread. You should be able to see that the tone of my post is more of a response to a question. The question was in this same thread, but an earlier post. As you know, we have some very manipulative people here on Nairaland. They are very savvy about the computers. It is somebody from this group of Computer Gurus who cancelled post ahead of mine, and change the name of the thread. I think that the initial post was what was the name of God or something similar. I am not sure anymore about the exact text.

The reality is that the people who make it seemingly seem as if i started the thread are "magician." And you belive them. Why would i deny what i did? None of you is in the position to escoriate me. And that is a fact.

And ~Lady~ Yah now stands for Yahweh? Is that shorthard or what? I get it, the Jews don't want to say Yahweh, in the same breath the never say the word Yahweh, even if you force them to. The say way some people will write G-d to mean God.

Come on woman. You know thats very lame. If God does not want mankind to know His name or mention it, He would never have told anyone His name. And mentioning His name is not a sign of disrespecting Him. If that amounts to any disrespect you Christians and the Jews will never have uttered the word Yahweh aloud.

And my not being a Jew and speaker of hebrew ia a better quality on me, since I know that God's name in Yebreh/ Aramaic is Eloh; consisting of three letters, Alif, Lam and Hah. Yahweh is something different. What happens to Jeovah then? You see, from the three names, Eloh, Yahweh and Jehovah, one of them must be a proper name of the One True God. Which is it? It will be hard press to find Yahweh in Aleluah!
Re: Halleluyah by sheniqua: 1:07am On May 14, 2008
Oh I see
your beef is not that the writing was yours but that a post before yours was deleted ?
who else can delete a post but the moderator/moderators.
Still doesn't change what you wrote.
As far as we're concerned,it's now your thread grin and I hope you've seen the responses
Re: Halleluyah by olabowale(m): 3:57pm On May 14, 2008
@Sheniqua: Two things that I am concerned about, and you can call it beefing about, if that suites you:
There was an on going thread, of a different title, which I responded to. Now the title kinda cange after my entry.
There was a dialogue already for many days or entries before I entered my very first post. All those disappeared.

All of a sudden the thread chnged title to something of a catchy phrase, which is tailor made for my post. And at the same time all those "christian" initial entries disappeared! If I startd the thread, I will be okay with it. But now you coyly states that as far as you are concerned I am the starter of the thread. Am simply stating that you see what a simple change of original conditions can bring to people who do not know the original truth, as it was with the original set of circumstances?

My darling, put that to use in the new condition of how "Trinity" was formulated, disregading the Old and original sets of condition that pointed to its impossibility.

I see that you are amusing me. I am already laughing. But it does not change the Orginal condition which is the truth.

On March 30, 2008, David (4Him), responded to my piece of the day before on the thread titled, "How Israel Ethnically Creansed Palestine." David was pointing out to me what Alleluia means, including the sematic letters that form it. They are the same letters, concidentally that form Arabic word, "A .ll a h!" Please go and check it yourself. Yet you guys always say that Alleluia means Praise Yahweh! But in its three Alphabets, we can not even see Yahweh and it is impossible, therefore to see Praise Yahweh in it! Try it and it is an amazing truth. I hope you will see it.
Re: Halleluyah by 4Him1(m): 4:22pm On May 14, 2008
olabowale:

On March 30, 2008, David (4Him), responded to my piece of the day before on the thread titled, "How Israel Ethnically Creansed Palestine." David was pointing out to me what Alleluia means, including the sematic letters that form it. They are the same letters, concidentally that form Arabic word, "A .ll a h!" Please go and check it yourself. Yet you guys always say that Alleluia means Praise Yahweh! But in its three Alphabets, we can not even see Yahweh and it is impossible, therefore to see Praise Yahweh in it! Try it and it is an amazing truth. I hope you will see it.

Cant you dishonest people be original? First you smuggle Mo into the bible, you co-opt the jewish prophets who had nothing to do with al'lah to embelish your cult, you feverishly post verses of the fraudulent gospel of Barnabas (the same people EVER reluctant to post verses of the qu'ran), now it is time to force al'lah into a hebrew word of praise? shocked

It is beyond belief.
Re: Halleluyah by olabowale(m): 4:42pm On May 14, 2008
@Davidylan: You make too much noise, man. Yet you are not defending anything with any "truth," because what you have is lie.

Jo. Je ki nsimi.
Re: Halleluyah by Lady2(f): 5:32pm On May 14, 2008
@Sheniqua, Stillwater, ~Lady~, Cayon: Read what is now the initial post of this thread. You should be able to see that the tone of my post is more of a response to a question. The question was in this same thread, but an earlier post. As you know, we have some very manipulative people here on Nairaland. They are very savvy about the computers. It is somebody from this group of Computer Gurus who cancelled post ahead of mine, and change the name of the thread. I think that the initial post was what was the name of God or something similar. I am not sure anymore about the exact text.

The reality is that the people who make it seemingly seem as if i started the thread are "magician." And you believe them. Why would i deny what i did? None of you is in the position to escoriate me. And that is a fact.

Ah eya kpele. I understand how you feel now. LOL.
The manipulative hands.

And ~Lady~ Yah now stands for Yahweh? Is that shorthard or what? I get it, the Jews don't want to say Yahweh, in the same breath the never say the word Yahweh, even if you force them to. The say way some people will write God to mean God.

Come on woman. You know thats very lame. If God does not want mankind to know His name or mention it, He would never have told anyone His name. And mentioning His name is not a sign of disrespecting Him. If that amounts to any disrespect you Christians and the Jews will never have uttered the word Yahweh aloud.

Would you feel better if it was Halleluyahweh or would you feel better if it was Efeosanobua?

And my not being a Jew and speaker of hebrew ia a better quality on me, since I know that God's name in Yebreh/ Aramaic is Eloh; consisting of three letters, Alif, Lam and Hah. Yahweh is something different. What happens to Jeovah then? You see, from the three names, Eloh, Yahweh and Jehovah, one of them must be a proper name of the One True God. Which is it? It will be hard press to find Yahweh in Aleluah!

Jehovah, Yahweh, Eloh, Osanobua, which is the proper name for God?

My dear stop changing the word. In it's hebrew form it is Halleluyah. That is the word at hand and what we're discussing. Alleluia is the greek way of saying and spelling it. Where do you find All'ah in ALLELUIA? Don't forget Alleluia is the greek form of Halleluyah, so find Allah in Halleluyah too.
Re: Halleluyah by 4Him1(m): 5:35pm On May 14, 2008
olabowale:

@Davidylan: You make too much noise, man. Yet you are not defending anything with any "truth," because what you have is lie.

Jo. Je ki nsimi.

where is your own "truth"?
Re: Halleluyah by olabowale(m): 5:38pm On May 14, 2008
@Sheniqua: Not quite three wives, yet. But am also entitled to four. There are openings. But I do not conduct the usual "Christian audition!" lol. You know what I mean: getting pregnant first, before marriage.

And as I enjoy your your joke, I do not forget that that I do not have any wife who dialogue on Nairaland. Unless you know something I don't know. I am waiting for your response about how you could fish out Praise Yahwey from Alleluia. I waont to know, sisi.

The banbara people of Africa have a proverb about women: "Muso kawa ko", they say. lol.

And I remain a 9ja. And from all I know there is no Bambara tribe in 9ja.

@Davidylan: My truth, 100% of it is in AlQu'r'a.n, in pure Arabic. 100%.
Re: Halleluyah by 4Him1(m): 5:43pm On May 14, 2008
olabowale:

@Davidylan: My truth, 100% of it is in AlQu'r'a.n, in pure Arabic. 100%.

Really? And a pig just flew out of my window.
Re: Halleluyah by Lady2(f): 5:46pm On May 14, 2008
You know what I mean: getting pregnant first, before marriage.

I need you to apologise for this. That is not the Christian audition. If it's a joke cut it out.
I still think it's a yoruba thing. It seems rampant in yorubaland.

Praise Yahwey from Alleluia

I thought it was Halleluyah. Why the change?
Re: Halleluyah by olabowale(m): 5:54pm On May 14, 2008
@4Him: No. A pig just flew or thrown into your apartment, through the window. Where it comes from you dont know. But quick, make pork chop, back ribs, sausages and franks, bacons and others from it. And the skin make rhines, and the snaut, and the others, do what you will. And the fatback is full of lard. But be sure it all gonna make you sick; high blood pressure and all the crazy things.

My advice is that you should feed it to the black bears. Don't eat it.

@~Lady~: I will then accept that its a Yoruba thing. I am certain that the Bini people are not Yoruba (lol).
Re: Halleluyah by Lady2(f): 6:18pm On May 14, 2008
@~Lady~: I will then accept that its a Yoruba thing. I am certain that the Bini people are not Yoruba (lol).

Lol
Now answer my questions.

(1) (Reply)

Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To God? / Wow, Every Heaven Bond Christian Of This Generation Must Hear This! / Christianity - A Socialist Revolution That Never Was

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.