Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 - Sports (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 (50166 Views)

CHAN 2016: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (1 - 1) On 22nd January 2016 / Nigeria Vs Congo (7 - 0): U-17 AFCON On Saturday 20 April 2013 / CAN U-17: Nigeria Vs Cote D'ivoire (0 - 1) On Wednesday 17-April-2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 by onila(f): 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2013
Abrantie:

Ivory Coast, the AIDS capital of West Africa. Even you low lifes and parasites are discriminating against us? Without Ghana and France, your shitty existence would be akin to that of a housefly's. eeeediot!
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 24, 2013
CFCfan:
Isaac Success will score a hatrick!

dream nigga dream! cool
i guess u be fortune teller, u can see in the future abi? tongue
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 24, 2013
Sybellah:

dream nigga dream! cool
i guess u be fortune teller, u can see in the future abi? tongue
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 by Qelvin(m): 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2013
Abrantie:

Ivory Coast, the AIDS capital of West Africa. Even you low lifes and parasites are discriminating against us? Without Ghana and France, your shitty existence would be akin to that of a housefly's. eeeediot!
hahaaha look at this short coal-skinned bastard with a funny accent and ridiculous name pulling some west-side sh.it from his squamous-shaped head! nigguh Phuck you and your preposterous stats,where the phuck do you Ghanaian sub-humans get your education from? look at this product of road side despoil exuding his ignorance about Ivory Coast been the Aids capital of the West Side? hahahaa i wish you could take a phucking hike to Abidjan and see how we treat you filthy Ghanaian scums,we relegate you roaches to the worst slums and p.i.m.p your filthy buxom looking women(who are known to be whores)during night raves in Abidjan,i have seen the derelict nature of Ghanaian existence with my very eyes,we look down on you roaches with spite,phuck your ugly women with relishing abandon,and tease your funny sounding names and rotund accents!va te faire foutre Ghana garçon! now after reading this go down on your knees black piece of sh.it and suck my Ivorian toes,cause you are my slave Accra gay-boy

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 by Goodysydney: 8:08pm On Apr 24, 2013
Abrantie:

And Ghana, the Bastards, Gay men and Rapist capital of the world. Even a Scoltish bastard JJ Rawlings ruled Ghana with iron hand for 20 years after Ghana Independent. Ghana is a freedom country where everything is free, sex is free, actors and actress acting p.o.r.n movies. Father sleep with his daughter and son sleep with his mother.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 by Qelvin(m): 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2013
Goodysydney: And Ghana, the Bastards, Gay men and Rapist capital of the world. Even a Scoltish bastard JJ Rawlings ruled Ghana with iron hand for 20 years after Ghana Independent. Ghana is a freedom country where everything is free, sex is free, actors and actress acting p.o.r.n movies. Father sleep with his daughter and son sleep with his mother.
the average Ghanaian is a servile dog with no creativity,little wonder you Nigerians run their sh.it for them all over along with foreigners including even the Lebanese(who ply their trades as street beggars and merchandise agents in Ivory Coast)are treated like kings in Ghana,they go to their country and exploit those dormant roaches with their aggressiveness and creativity,phuck their women and breed mixed looking lunatics who end up as prostitues and street sex hawkers in Accra...my friend told me Ghanaians clean toilets and run street errands in Ivory Coast,cause they are so damn cheap and inconsequential;thus the name "frere busua" grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 by Abrantie: 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2013
CIV and Nigeria, two nations who are so alike. One produces ashawos for the world market and the other produces ashawos for West Africa.

Foolish countries with nothing but violence and immorality on their minds. Two countries whose citizens are refugees in Ghana, begging for scraps at Makola market or trying hard to swindle another human being out of their hard earned money.

Assh0les!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 by mrperfect(m): 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2013
Nigeria team has been progressing, this is a welcome development.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 by RedLight1: 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2013
Qelvin:
hahaaha look at this short coal-skinned bastard with a funny accent and ridiculous name pulling some west-side sh.it from his squamous-shaped head! nigguh mess you and your preposterous stats,where the mess do you Ghanaian sub-humans get your education from? look at this product of rape exuding his ignorance of Ivory Coast been the Aids capital of the world? hahahaa i wish you could take a bleeping hike to Abidjan and see how we treat you filthy Ghanaian scums,we relegate you roaches in the worst slums and p.i.m.p your women(who are known to be whores)during night raves in Abidjan clubs,i have seen the derelict nature of Ghanaian existence with my very eyes,we look down on you roaches with spite,mess your ugly women with relishing abandon,and tease your funny sounding names and rotund accents!va te faire foutre Ghana garçon!
ouchhhhhhhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2013
[quote
author=Abrantie]CIV and Nigeria, two nations who are so alike. One
produces ashawos for the world market and the other produces ashawos for
West Africa.

Foolish countries with nothing but violence and immorality on their
minds. Two countries whose citizens are refugees in Ghana, begging for
scraps at Makola market or trying hard to swindle another human being
out of their hard earned money.

Assh0les![/quote]

wtf is wrong with this Kiwi? A Boss does not beg his Aboki for scraps of food. No 2:Ghanaians live an immoral life than 9gerians and CIV.9ja and CIV men fvkc ghana ladies,hence...some of you breed and raise light skinned babies...some luck from US!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2013
Qelvin:
hahaaha look at this short coal-skinned bastard with a funny accent and ridiculous name pulling some west-side sh.it from his squamous-shaped head! nigguh mess you and your preposterous stats,where the mess do you Ghanaian sub-humans get your education from? look at this product of rape exuding his ignorance of Ivory Coast been the Aids capital of the world? hahahaa i wish you could take a bleeping hike to Abidjan and see how we treat you filthy Ghanaian scums,we relegate you roaches in the worst slums and p.i.m.p your women(who are known to be whores)during night raves in Abidjan clubs,i have seen the derelict nature of Ghanaian existence with my very eyes,we look down on you roaches with spite,mess your ugly women with relishing abandon,and tease your funny sounding names and rotund accents!va te faire foutre Ghana garçon!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 by RedLight1: 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2013
Qelvin:
the average Ghanaian is a servile dog with no creativity,little wonder you Nigerians run their sh.it for them all over along with foreigners including even the Lebanese(who ply their trades as street beggars and merchandise agents in Ivory Coast)are treated like kings in Ghana,they go to their country and exploit those dormant roaches with their aggressiveness and creativity,phuck their women and breed mixed looking lunatics who end up as prostitues and street sex hawkers in Accra...my friend told me Ghanaians clean toilets and run street errands in Ivory Coast,cause they are so damn cheap and inconsequential;thus the name "frere busua" grin
double ouchhhhhhhhh

i weep for gayna

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 by Goodysydney: 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2013
Abrantie: CIV and Nigeria, two nations who are so alike. One produces ashawos for the world market and the other produces ashawos for West Africa.

Foolish countries with nothing but violence and immorality on their minds. Two countries whose citizens are refugees in Ghana, begging for scraps at Makola market or trying hard to swindle another human being out of their hard earned money.

Assh0les!
lazy senseless burnt baboon. Ghanaian women are the cheapest Ashawoos in the world and Ghanaian men are the most primitive senseless lazy baboons in the world. Ugly fat dwarf burnt Ghanaian women are doing cheap Ashawoo at Agege, Lagos and Abidjan to feeds their burnt lazy men.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 by Goodysydney: 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2013
Abrantie: CIV and Nigeria, two nations who are so alike. One produces ashawos for the world market and the other produces ashawos for West Africa.

Assh0les!
lazy senseless burnt baboon. Ghanaian women are the cheapest Ashawoos in the world and Ghanaian men are the most primitive senseless lazy baboons in the world. Ugly fat dwarf burnt Ghanaian women are doing cheap Ashawoo at Agege, Lagos and Abidjan to feeds their burnt lazy men like this senseless baboon called Abrantie.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 by Qrisful: 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2013
Dear MTN,

Number porting is finally here in Nigeria, this means that you can switch from one network to another and still retain your number. Now my point is this, MTN i have been using your network for the past 10 years. You came into Nigeria and you realize the corrupt structure and capitalized on it and turned us your subscribers into mockery and slavery, you turned us into money making slave and subjected us to one of the worst network in the world, you realize how our number is important to us because it stands in the interim as our SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER, even before the porting was announce you have spent billions of Naira in billboard and TV advert telling us that SAKA HAS PORT, but one thing you did not tell us which network is SAKA PORTING TO, you display nonchalant attitudes toward our plight because you feels you are doing us good by creating employment forgotten that your staff are subjected to the worse working environment, and you use them to better your money making adventure. you never believe this day will come, you never believe someday, it will be you or another network without losing my originality.

Dear MTN, you have made a lot of money from me through DROP CALLS, UNDELIVERED SMS, BAD NETWORK etc, now let me tell, if you like use Obama, Beyonce, Kanya west, Rihanna, Madonna or even resurrect MICHAEL JACKSON to do your billboard it will never change the hatred you have build for yourself within the Nigeria youth.
our request is simple and clear.
1. Unlimited calls from MTN 2 MTN which will not be more the #500 Naira a month.
2. Unlimited data access to all smart phones including blackberry with #500 Naira a month.
3. Better costumer service
4. Gradual refund of all the hiding charges you cost us.
Maybe you think this is just one of the social media freak but i tell you within one month and you did not implement this conditions majority of the youth will be leaving your low level network and will be taking their friends along. The power is now in our hands with a greater options for better service.

your sincerely
Qris Ebeatu
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 by vizboy(m): 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2013

Assh0les!
WHY WHY WHY !!!!

Somebody pass me some screw driver i need to tight these guyz nut.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 by successking: 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2013

Assh0les!

Nigeria will surely colonize Ghana the second time then you see the different between the stream and the ocean. Nonsense, lazy, nitwit, deceitful set of baboons.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 by RedLight1: 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2013
Goodysydney: lazy senseless burnt baboon. [b]Ghanaian women are the cheapest Ashawoos in the world [/b]and Ghanaian men are the most primitive senseless lazy baboons in the world. Ugly fat dwarf burnt Ghanaian women are doing cheap Ashawoo at Agege, Lagos and Abidjan to feeds their burnt lazy men like this senseless baboon called Abrantie.
who sleeps with a gaynian woman anyway.... I cant allow my dog to sleep with a gaynian woman let alone someone i know even if he/she is my worst enemy.... Anything from gayna is always too dark and ugly including their brains... Ewwww

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2013
Red-Light:
who sleeps with a gaynian woman anyway.... I cant allow my dog to sleep with a gaynian woman let alone someone i know even if he/she is my worst enemy.... Anything from gayna is always too dark and ugly including their brains... Ewwww

...wtf!! Tooo harsh grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 by Qelvin(m): 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2013

Assh0les!
*yawnns* same old sh.it! go recycle your diss game midget for want of something better to spill next time, meanwhile...go preach that to your dead slowpoke president who calls himself Mills in the pit of hell Ghana boy, its obvious the radar of hell has scorched Ghana so bad that it reflects not just in their skin pigments and mental cognition but also in hell where your dead slowpoke president is a special ''Azonto'' guest of honor for the devil and his demons,right there in the inferno of doom where you and your likes will surely go in due time.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 by FBS: 9:44pm On Apr 24, 2013
good one boys.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 by ManOfThePeople(m): 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2013
I hope they bring the cup home.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 by brownlord: 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2013
C Ronaldo is a corper n his cds group warned him not to score dats why he is a batch c corper current ppa in bernabeu

Mean while, leave all this gaynians alone, they not up to us, they should be competing with lagos and not Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 by elobext: 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2013
Football in naija is going d right direction. [color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 by igbsam(m): 10:43pm On Apr 24, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin......I have nothing to say to those black pots gaynians

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 by ChiefX: 11:23pm On Apr 24, 2013
Oboy, Identify yourself... which village? make i see whether your juju go strong lol

Ya'll on Nairaland are just as, if not more entertaining than the Eaglets that played

brownlord: From 507, this thread don reduce to 300, come if u know say u watch match for this view center and u no drop money, u better drop ur money now before i bring my village juju come here
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 by gysl1973: 12:58am On Apr 25, 2013
Chief_X: Oboy, Identify yourself... which village? make i see whether your juju go strong lol

Ya'll on Nairaland are just as, if not more entertaining than the Eaglets that played

Come test your moral now, just come benin if you reach Oba ovoramen square let me know

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 by alanmwene: 5:45am On Apr 25, 2013
Qelvin:
hahaaha look at this short coal-skinned bastard with a funny accent and ridiculous name pulling some west-side sh.it from his squamous-shaped head! nigguh Phuck you and your preposterous stats,where the phuck do you Ghanaian sub-humans get your education from? look at this product of road side despoil exuding his ignorance about Ivory Coast been the Aids capital of the West Side? hahahaa i wish you could take a phucking hike to Abidjan and see how we treat you filthy Ghanaian scums,we relegate you roaches to the worst slums and p.i.m.p your filthy buxom looking women(who are known to be whores)during night raves in Abidjan,i have seen the derelict nature of Ghanaian existence with my very eyes,we look down on you roaches with spite,phuck your ugly women with relishing abandon,and tease your funny sounding names and rotund accents!va te faire foutre Ghana garçon! now after reading this go down on your knees black piece of sh.it and suck my Ivorian toes,cause you are my slave Accra gay-boy
I thought ghanians and ivorians have the same origin(akans)!Anyway,they look quite the same!
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 by devigblegble: 7:10am On Apr 25, 2013
Abeg somebody come help these Ghana boy before they murder him life on nairaland oh ;DAbrantie u better run and never look back cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 by myjobsfinder(m): 8:08am On Apr 25, 2013
i knew u guys will make me proud thumbs up for you guys @ http://leoweblink..com
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 by paechocs(m): 8:09am On Apr 25, 2013
smileyGo 9ja....go....da Eaglet we re strongly beside thee.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup / Frank Lampard Reacts To His Sacking As Chelsea Coach / Dani Osvaldo: Lionel Messi Has 'No Life', Lives In A 'Golden Prison'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.