Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

What Solar Lantern Business Did For Me. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Solar Lantern Business Did For Me. (1119 Views)

Read What Mtn Did For Me Today / Dealer And Distributor For Sunking Solar Lantern And Luminous Inverters&battery. / There Is No Did For Hypes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Solar Lantern Business Did For Me. by starpower(m): 8:19am On Apr 24, 2013
Be the change u want in the world
Re: What Solar Lantern Business Did For Me. by starpower(m): 8:57am On May 08, 2013
i hope you guys are visiting the sites
Re: What Solar Lantern Business Did For Me. by kevoh(m): 9:11am On May 08, 2013
I know lighting Africa. Used to order portable solar products from them while I was working for one solar company back then till I changed jobs.
Re: What Solar Lantern Business Did For Me. by coolwas(m): 11:42am On May 08, 2013
@starpower,how did you make money from lighting africa.i want to be one of their distributors.
Re: What Solar Lantern Business Did For Me. by millhouse: 7:00am On Jun 03, 2013
Am interested too
Re: What Solar Lantern Business Did For Me. by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 03, 2013
@starpower, I wonder what becomes of young Nigerians like you, after making making mony in business which may not buy a trouser in saville row shop in UK, they start shooting of their mouth and call it success, 2go to lumia bullshit.
@millhouse, log into www.lightingafrica.org and register with them to have additional info
@coolwas, what a dumb ass question, there are countless free e-book about selling and marketing online that will help you, sell anything.
try brain tracy,zig ziglar, John Rohm, Guerilla marketing tactics

1 Like

Re: What Solar Lantern Business Did For Me. by starpower(m): 9:53am On Jun 06, 2013
@indigene.i agree with your comment but all great things starts small.I have read most of those authors you suggested,if you have got more i won't mind if you can share them.
Re: What Solar Lantern Business Did For Me. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2013
@starpower, you showed humility, that's what is needed in a man, share your business story, when you stayed in one business for atleast 5years.
In 1983 I started business with 5naira hawking chin chin and chewing sticks, I hawked all kinds of items, until I learned the secret that hardwork accompanied by sweating does not translate to success.
When I read Brain Tracy book ''Maximuim Achievement'' it was like Paul's conversion on his angry assignment to Damascuss.In life what you want wants you, your circle of friend can determine your failure or success in life, your daily thoughts can create greatly influence of whatever you are, and woud be.
Broadcast your success when you re not worried where your next meal will come from.
Next develop an un-interupted signal with the almighty God

(1) (Reply)

(photos) Man Sleeping On Duty. / Making Money Online Will Render You Lazy!! Be Warned!!! / Investor Wanted - I Want To Sell A Stake In My App.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.