Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Help On Numerology (Double Numbers) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help On Numerology (Double Numbers) (754 Views)

Occult Numerology Signalling A Crisis Of Biblical Proportions! / Check Your Future And Destiny Using Numerology / Numerology Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Numerology (Double Numbers) by okeyxyz(m): 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2013
Hi Guys,

Is anybody on the forum an expert on numerology? I have this issue with seeing double numbers anytime I look at the clock on my wall, on my pc or phone. I see things like 23:23, 10:10, 15:15, 09:09, etc. This morning, I tried to read some news on my phone and "GBAM!!!" the time 11:11 am.

Can somebody offer some insight here? cheers.

EDIT: This has been going on for about 3-months now...
Re: Help On Numerology (Double Numbers) by Goshen360(m): 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2013
Let not your heart be "troubled", you believe in God, believe also in u.... grin
Re: Help On Numerology (Double Numbers) by DrummaBoy(m): 12:57pm On Apr 24, 2013
Okeyz see an eye doctor ASAP. It could be as bad as glycoma setting in. But not to be alarmed, see the doctor.
Re: Help On Numerology (Double Numbers) by MostHigh: 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2013
okeyxyz: Hi Guys,

Is anybody on the forum an expert on numerology? I have this issue with seeing double numbers anytime I look at the clock on my wall, on my pc or phone. I see things like 23:23, 10:10, 15:15, 09:09, etc. This morning, I tried to read some news on my phone and "GBAM!!!" the time 11:11 am.

Can somebody offer some insight here? cheers.

my first experience was in 2007 and since then everytime I observe duality in nature or numbers (which is quite frequently) I say the lords prayer as a means of grounding myself and re-enforcing the prescence of the holy spirit.

It has always been and will always be 2 men 2 ways and 2 destinies
there is no middle ground with the most high

your vibrations are being heightned and you are synching in with the divine frequency no time to loose, continue chopping you bible with emphasis on the psalms.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/11:11_(numerology)
Re: Help On Numerology (Double Numbers) by okeyxyz(m): 2:24pm On Apr 24, 2013
Goshen360: Let not your heart be "troubled", you believe in God, believe also in u.... grin

I'm not troubled, but curious to know what this might mean. i'd ignored it for long enough. But thanks for the good thoughts. cheesy
Re: Help On Numerology (Double Numbers) by okeyxyz(m): 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2013
DrummaBoy: Okeyz see an eye doctor ASAP. It could be as bad as glycoma setting in. But not to be alarmed, see the doctor.

grin grin grin Okay...,
Re: Help On Numerology (Double Numbers) by okeyxyz(m): 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2013
MostHigh:
It has always been and will always be 2 men 2 ways and 2 destinies
there is no middle ground with the most high

your vibrations are being heightned and you are synching in with the divine frequency no time to loose, continue chopping you bible with emphasis on the psalms.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/11:11_(numerology)

Interesting and nice smiley
Re: Help On Numerology (Double Numbers) by saintvc(m): 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2013
Mere co incidence
Re: Help On Numerology (Double Numbers) by okeyxyz(m): 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2013
saintvc: Mere co incidence

care to explain more??
Re: Help On Numerology (Double Numbers) by MostHigh: 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2013
saintvc: Mere co incidence

no such thing as coincidence free your mind.

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Women Share In Men's Punishment ? / Mystery Fire: Atheist Give Logical Conclusion. / Why Do We Feel Ashamed When Naked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.