Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Admission Admission In Achiever's University. Hurry! - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Admission Admission In Achiever's University. Hurry! (3383 Views)

Sniit Polythechnic: Admission!admission!!admision!!! / Admission In Progress In Ghana Universities Apply Now. / How To Secure A University Admission In Ghana Without A Jamb/agent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Admission Admission In Achiever's University. Hurry! by face2tu: 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2008
ACHIEVER'S UNIVERSITY
ADMISSION ADMISSION

There is still space for admission for student who wants to come to Achiever's university.
There are a lot of advantages in being in this university. I am so sure because i am student here.

You don't have to write Jamb to get admission.
Entry Form is N5,500
Acceptance Fees - N20,000
School fees - N250,000
Accomodation - N30,000.

Just come to the school and you make sure you have you all you Waec or Neco result and you will admitted.

Call me on how to get the form and how to get to the school admission has being on since March and it ends May 2, because on the 3rd of May is their Matriculation.

Goodluck.

For more information Call me
Femi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Post Utme Past Questions And Answers Dumping Ground / Hire A Professional Writer - Nd, Hnd, Bsc, Msc, Phd Thesis / Universite De Parakou Cotonou Benin 2015/2016 Admission Process Is Currently On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.