Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Why You Should Not Drink A Day Before Your Wedding (pics Included) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why You Should Not Drink A Day Before Your Wedding (pics Included) (1424 Views)

How Men Drink Away Their Future / Nigerian Footballer Elderson Echiejile Gets Engaged…(pics Included) / Drink A Glass Of Water Every Morning When You Wake Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Not Drink A Day Before Your Wedding (pics Included) by RabboniX(m): 5:13pm On Apr 24, 2013
I saw this picture and all i could think of was what the hell happened? i wonder how this guy will explain this look to his kids a few years from now...

OK i saw the pic on BBM and the title was "why you shouldn't drink a day before your wedding"

but is this about drinking? or was he beat up by a girl he jilted? or was it an unforeseen accident?

Guess we will never know...oh well i wish them a very Happy Married Life, May God keep you both trouble free

P.s she is one bold woman!

http://blogsinbrief..com/2013/04/why-you-should-not-drink-day-before.html

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Drink A Day Before Your Wedding (pics Included) by Pizzy01(m): 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2013
Love is blind! Besides, it could be the woman that gave him the new look ....hehehe
Re: Why You Should Not Drink A Day Before Your Wedding (pics Included) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2013
drink or fight? na train hit him grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why You Should Not Drink A Day Before Your Wedding (pics Included) by Greatlydia(f): 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2013
cute and lovely pic
Re: Why You Should Not Drink A Day Before Your Wedding (pics Included) by ITbomb(m): 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2013
E be like the guy jumped in front of molue to excuse himself from getting married to that woman but the woman say wosai , u must marry me today.
Re: Why You Should Not Drink A Day Before Your Wedding (pics Included) by Allegory(f): 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2013
Haha, more like 'she's one desperate woman'. What I see here is a case of 'Baby please there's no time to hold off the wedding until you recover, else the ex who beat you might be back to bundle you to the alter' grin
Re: Why You Should Not Drink A Day Before Your Wedding (pics Included) by Popowaa: 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2013
Lmao
Re: Why You Should Not Drink A Day Before Your Wedding (pics Included) by gluv01(f): 9:44pm On Apr 24, 2013
ITbomb: E be like the guy jumped in front of molue to excuse himself from getting married to that woman but the woman say wosai , u must marry me today.

Allegory: Haha, more like 'she's one desperate woman'. What I see here is a case of 'Baby please there's no time to hold off the wedding until you recover, else the ex who beat you might be back to bundle you to the alter'

Lol...ITbomb is one hell of a guy. cheesy
@Allegory, maybe she's a desperado grin
Re: Why You Should Not Drink A Day Before Your Wedding (pics Included) by dominique(f): 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2013
The hangover naija version cheesy
Re: Why You Should Not Drink A Day Before Your Wedding (pics Included) by vannn(f): 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2013
Lol... Really
Re: Why You Should Not Drink A Day Before Your Wedding (pics Included) by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 25, 2013
Seems τ̲̅ȍ me the guy wanted τ̲̅ȍ play smart and do a hit and run but ended up a hit and gumgringringrin From the look of things the lady had him beaten up when he wanted τ̲̅ȍ chicken out after spending her money and promising marriage.she looks influentialgrin guys beware cos some ladies Are quite desperate too.
Re: Why You Should Not Drink A Day Before Your Wedding (pics Included) by gunuvi(m): 2:58am On Apr 25, 2013
To comment sef dey fear me make dem no go give me that kain treatment.

But the man go naturally Wowo before even if dem no help am cement him face.

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nairalanders, How Can I Be The First To Comment Or Make Front Page? / Happy New Month And Welcome To The Second Half Of The Year To All Nairalanders ! / Gtb Refunds Adetoke Oluwo (the Lady Airtel Defrauded 400k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.