Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

How To Remain Poor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Remain Poor (16055 Views)

Tips On How To Remain Poor / 6 Reasons People Remain Poor / Six Habits That Can Make You Remain Poor For The Rest Of Your Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Remain Poor by laidback(m): 7:42pm On Apr 24, 2013
Saw this on Facebook, thought it was on point and similar to a trending thread by acidtalk. I completely disagree with number 9 though. Absolutely disagree. Your thoughts?

THIS IS HOW TO REMAIN POOR

1. Never wake up early...
Keep stretching & turning in bed until you get too hungry to continue dozing if there are no bedbugs,
why hurry to get up??

2} Never plan how to spend your money..
Whenever you get money, start spending it right away and when it's finished, you try to count and
recall how you spent it..

3} Don't think of saving until you have real big money...
How can you save when you earn so little?? Those telling you to save are not sympathetic to your
burning needs..

4} Don't engage in activities usually reserved for the "uneducated "...
How can you a graduate
engage in petty trade or home based production?? That's for people who never went to school.

5} Don't think of starting a business until an angel comes from heaven & give U capital..
How do they expect U to invest before U get millions of dollars?? Even though more than half the
businesses in your town were started with a few hundred dollar, you as a smart person can only start with millions.

6} Complain about everything except your own attitude:
Blame the system the government& the banks that refuse to lend you money. They are all bad & do not want you to get rich.

7. Spend more than you earn.
To achieve this, buy consumer product on credit & keep borrowing from friends & employers.

8. Compete in dressing.
Make sure you wear the latest clothes among all workers in your offer..
Whenever your neighbour buys a new phone, u get one that is more expensive..

9. Get yourself a nice second hand car that costs more than three times your gross monthly pay..

10. Give your children everything they ask for since you're such a loving parent. They should not
struggle for anything because you do not want them to suffer that way, they will grow up lazy & hence poor enough to ensure they can't help you in old age...

29 Likes

Re: How To Remain Poor by lanrei(m): 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2013
10. Give your children everything they ask for since you're such a loving parent. They should not
struggle for anything because you do not want them to suffer that way, they will grow up lazy & hence poor enough to ensure they can't help you in old age...

the truest of them, used to think my dad was stingy... Rip Pa

9 Likes

Re: How To Remain Poor by Stegomiah: 10:27am On Apr 25, 2013
Dis topic don make front page b4 not quite long. Mod, ar u sleeping?

2 Likes

Re: How To Remain Poor by Akpaife(m): 10:28am On Apr 25, 2013
@op wht abt how 2 get rich?

3 Likes

Re: How To Remain Poor by albacete(m): 10:29am On Apr 25, 2013
makes sense
Re: How To Remain Poor by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 25, 2013
i entered the toilet this morning to sh*it and lo an behold, my anu*s come dey pain me like pepper dey der, wen i wipe d thing na blood full everywhere as if i dey see my period. Now i dey fear cos i bn call my ex names 4 annoying me and as I dey look d girl she resemble ogbanje and fit don cast a spell on me. What do I do?

1 Like

Re: How To Remain Poor by Yornandrew: 10:29am On Apr 25, 2013
Riches is good. But there are really no hard and fast rules. For some people they need to invest in some certain relationships to get to the place of wealth, some people need to put their talents to use like music, writing books, comedy & acting, some need to join politcal parties and run for elected office (if they don't steal their salary alone will make them wealthy), some need to just be deligent in whatever they do, some will need to start a business venture or invest in real estate, some need to develop proposals and send to companies, Other avenues of wealth are marketing and supply of goods, network marketing, import and export,
some people just need to go back to school to improve on their educational qualification,
There is a lot to do to get to the place of wealth and riches

12 Likes

Re: How To Remain Poor by jaymdee(m): 10:31am On Apr 25, 2013
Some great advice here. I wish people would learn to leave their comfort zones. Strive to succeed!!!
Re: How To Remain Poor by jaymdee(m): 10:33am On Apr 25, 2013
c++_crazy:
i entered the toilet this morning to sh*it and lo an behold, my anu*s come dey pain me like pepper dey der, wen i wipe d thing na blood full everywhere as if i dey see my period. Now i dey fear cos i bn call my ex names 4 annoying me and as I dey look d girl she resemble ogbanje and fit don cast a spell on me. What do I do?

Go to the spiritual section of Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: How To Remain Poor by eforce01: 10:33am On Apr 25, 2013
Stegomiah: Dis topic don make front page b4 not quite long. Mod, ar u sleeping?

I don't think there is any reason what so ever to not let this particular thread be on front page for as long as possible, In place of things like chika ike shaves her hair for 5m (which just shows how shallow nollywood is,doing the same thing over and over again and yet expecting to gain hollywood status).

The choices we make today go a long way to determine our future .Here is a post on how your choice affects your future.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/03/youth-development-your-choice-your.html
Re: How To Remain Poor by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 25, 2013
. Compete in dressing.
Make sure you wear the latest clothes among all workers in your offer..
Whenever your neighbour buys a new phone, u get one that is more expensive..
This point is true but to my own amazement when you correct anybody with this act, they will think you are jealous of them.........igbeyin lon yee oloku ada

2 Likes

Re: How To Remain Poor by timbros(m): 10:34am On Apr 25, 2013
Space reserved

Edit: OK, I reserved this space so that i'll go through the post and comment but disappointingly this thread is not worth commenting.
Or did I just comment? tongue
Re: How To Remain Poor by strangest(m): 10:34am On Apr 25, 2013
E make sense sha..
Re: How To Remain Poor by lekkie073(m): 10:36am On Apr 25, 2013
and who plans to remain poor? nonsense angry
Re: How To Remain Poor by vanstanzy(m): 10:37am On Apr 25, 2013
Stegomiah: Dis topic don make front page b4 not quite long. Mod, ar u sleeping?

They sure is! wink wink wink
Re: How To Remain Poor by yuzedo: 10:39am On Apr 25, 2013
11. Always jealous Yuzedo because he leave inside BANANA ISLAND mansion wit slimming pull and babacue house + jeep, wile u stay inside mud hut like seun crab brazzing on china phone, not knowin he work had and make money so God have bless him to be Oyoyo 1 of Ikoyi and Osinawata 1 aka The Eagle Have Landed! Just continue u will make it too.

1 Like

Re: How To Remain Poor by Akpaife(m): 10:39am On Apr 25, 2013
lekkie073: and who plans to remain poor? nonsense angry
Ask d op nt me
Re: How To Remain Poor by Awelechukwu16(f): 10:40am On Apr 25, 2013
True talk.
Re: How To Remain Poor by Nairaplus(m): 10:41am On Apr 25, 2013
Copied! Back to Facebook! I love this anyway.
Re: How To Remain Poor by Walexz02(m): 10:41am On Apr 25, 2013
A replica of Acidtalk thread. CIAO!
Re: How To Remain Poor by yuzedo: 10:41am On Apr 25, 2013
Seun plis don ban me u jealous madofocka angry angry angry angry u dis Ota boy doing juju to make peoples to come to ur websight. Bro, am loyal ok, be nice and i do advert in ur company. tenks. wink

2 Likes

Re: How To Remain Poor by Shine1177: 10:44am On Apr 25, 2013
Akpa ife: @op wht abt how 2 get rich?
If you want to get rich then don't do those things he listed.
Re: How To Remain Poor by mysticgal(f): 10:46am On Apr 25, 2013
seen this before,but it makes sense.
Re: How To Remain Poor by critic(m): 10:48am On Apr 25, 2013
And who says not waking up on time makes you poor
Re: How To Remain Poor by 3RNEST(m): 10:48am On Apr 25, 2013
Shine1177:
If you want to get rich then don't do those things he listed.
i second that, the opposite is how to remain rich forever.... grin
Re: How To Remain Poor by ChukChinCol(m): 10:49am On Apr 25, 2013
Next thread jaghre...
Re: How To Remain Poor by masterpiecer(m): 10:49am On Apr 25, 2013
Akpa ife: @op wht abt how 2 get rich?

simply do the opposition of the aforementioned.

If u r still finding it difficult to figure out then u r naturally meant to b poor 4 life undecided
Re: How To Remain Poor by DJDOLA(m): 10:57am On Apr 25, 2013
Some people do all dis and still swim in money...if u can afford latest car expensive fone and cloth.. give u child all what they want then u are rich..so I still don't understand how a poor man can afford all dis oooo
Re: How To Remain Poor by Sike(m): 10:57am On Apr 25, 2013
Fellas, don't follow to this post - if you love yourself.
Re: How To Remain Poor by Coldfeet(f): 10:57am On Apr 25, 2013
All on point except number one! Me am a sleeper o!!!!!! grin and am not poor! wink even as a baby mum said I never troubled her cos she could leave me and go do something else as I slept a lot! Though I missed my Jsce maths exams due to sleep (no! that one na fear of maths cos amgrin) I still sleep a lot now o! Anyway sha am self employed so there be no boss to query me.

3 Likes

Re: How To Remain Poor by basadenet: 10:58am On Apr 25, 2013
This kind of info is not for a place like NL, so Mr Moderator remove it now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Donated $900,000, Not $14 Million To US University: Borno Oil Billionaire / Recharge Card Printing Business / Data Protection Bureau Fines Soko Loans ₦‎50 Million For Data Breach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.