Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? (5381 Views)

Do You Want To Marry A Foreign Man ? Call 08171602340 / Would You Date Mama Gee? / Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 24, 2013
i don't know about you guys but when she comes back from work , i don't think i could kiss her. sad
I wouldn't be able to stop myself from thinking about her job and how many leaky bums she wiped today, how many infected people sneezed on her, how many smelly mouthed people coughed on her ,etc. lipsrsealed

I mean I love what yall do for folks but.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sad
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Caracta(f): 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2013
Hahaha. I'll report you to my sister (a nurse). At least, they are doing a good job.
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 24, 2013
LoL......I'm sure u'll have something negative to say about women in different professions too apart from nursing..

.....cos what u trully want is a housewife. The one that has no life of her own but lives in your shadow undecided
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 24, 2013
Caracta: Hahaha. I'll report you to my sister (a nurse). At least, they are doing a good job.

Oh sure (For those that like the job. I've seen some frustrated nurses who are surely hating their life). But dayumn...it's just very unsanitary.
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2013
Shollypopz: LoL......I'm sure u'll have something negative to say about women in different professions too apart from nursing..

.....cos what u trully want is a housewife. The one that has no life of her own but lives in your shadow undecided

My dear Sholly, You're half right. I want a woman that's useful to me, and there's nothing wrong with that.
Specifically, I want a woman who (among other features) can handle my money and sort out my taxes both corporate and personal. That stuff is always a downer for me and is by far the most boring part of owning a business.

Now where you are wrong is assuming I would be a cold blooded unloving husband who doesn't want his wife to shine and to achieve her own life mission. This is fallacy. Nothing brings me greater joy than seeing people following their passion [responsibly]. Along with being a great wife, and a loving mother to our children, I would like her to not feel "trapped". I would like her to follow her dream as well and I will help her do that in anyway I can.

I'm sorry you didn't make the cut with me but your guy is coming, don't worry wink

PS: I said nothing negative about the woman, she would be my baby, but I have all sorts of deep-seated issues with the job.
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Caracta(f): 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2013
2buff:

Oh sure (For those that like the job. I've seen some frustrated nurses who are surely hating their life). But dayumn...it's just very unsanitary.
Unsanitary? shocked shocked I beg your pardon! They wear gloves most times and very concerned about hygiene. Methinks they are very hygienic.
I started appreciating the work of a nurse when a loved one was admitted at a hospital and had to clean him up for days! Mehn...it was disgusting, but i did it without blinking an eyelid cheesy. So i relate with your point a little.

I think nurses can be very sex..y too, especially in their short gowns. Next time you see a nurse, give her a big hug cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2013
Caracta:
Unsanitary? shocked shocked I beg your pardon! They wear gloves most times and very concerned about hygiene. Methinks they are very hygienic.
I started appreciating the work of a nurse when a loved one was admitted at a hospital and had to clean him up for days! Mehn...it was disgusting, but i did it without blinking an eyelid cheesy. So i relate with your point a little.

I think nurses can be very sex..y too, especially in their short gowns. Next time you see a nurse, give her a big hug cheesy

After spraying her with detol first grin
Gloves don't stop sneezing and coughing germs
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by 50calibre(m): 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2013
Yes nurses are naughty, when I spent two weeks in hospital last year, one nurse comes every morning during ward round to examine my co*k.
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Caracta(f): 9:44pm On Apr 24, 2013
2buff:

After spraying her with detol first grin
Gloves don't stop sneezing and coughing germs
Go jor. It's not as bad as you paint it. What if she collects waste for a living...like a mobile toilet manager cheesy grin grin
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Caracta(f): 9:45pm On Apr 24, 2013
50calibre: Yes nurses are naughty, when I spent two weeks in hospital last year, one nurse comes every morning during ward round to examine my co*k.
You probably had issues with your co*k. It's normal to check every hour tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 24, 2013
2buff:
I'm sorry you didn't make the cut with me but your guy is coming, don't worry wink
Bwahahahajahsmshahahaajahagahajajaja grin grin grin

I laughed so hard, I had tears in my eyes. This dude is a joker grin grin
Lol, tell him to come in the next 6 years, so I'll be ready.

Your issues with the job is flimsy. You seem to only be making silly excuses, like u are trying to escape being with your "baby". Accountants/Financial analysts/Auditors are strong willed women, we don't go for men that get scared of catarrh, and coughs. wink
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 24, 2013
Caracta:
Go jor. It's not as bad as you paint it. What if she collects waste for a living...like a mobile toilet manager cheesy grin grin

That would be completely out of the question smiley
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Caracta(f): 9:46pm On Apr 24, 2013
Shollypopz:
Accountants/Financial analysts/Auditors are strong willed women, we don't go for men that get scared of catarrh, and coughs. wink

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Caracta(f): 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2013
2buff:

That would be completely out of the question smiley
Then stick with a full housewife. Every job has its dark side.
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 24, 2013
Shollypopz:
Bwahahahajahsmshahahaajahagahajajaja grin grin grin

I laughed so hard, I had tears in my eyes. This dude is a joker grin grin
Lol, tell him to come in the next 6 years, so I'll be ready.

Your issues with the job is flimsy. You seem to only be making silly excuses, like u are trying to escape being with your "baby". Accountants/Financial analysts/Auditors are strong willed women, we don't go for men that get scared of catarrh, and coughs. wink

So by proxy, you are insulting nurses by calling them weak willed women. Later you will say I am the one saying negative things about those virtuous women.

And what are you? 16? This explains much. undecided
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by 50calibre(m): 9:48pm On Apr 24, 2013
Caracta:
You probably had issues with your co*k. It's normal to check every hour tongue

No I didn't have any issues, what type of issue would I even have?
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2013
Caracta:
Then stick with a full housewife. Every job has its dark side.

I would prefer if she had a professional outlet into the world. It helps when discussing various perspectives.
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Caracta(f): 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2013
2buff:

I would prefer if she had a professional outlet into the world. It helps when discussing various perspectives.
Hmmm. I see.
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Caracta(f): 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2013
50calibre:

No I didn't have any issues, what type of issue would I even have?
Do i know? STDs? Co*k injury? Sudden disappearance? tongue tongue cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by 50calibre(m): 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2013
Caracta:

No non of such. It was a lymph node examination usually done by hand on the neck, armpit and abdomen. During the abdominal one, she deviates to somewhere else.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by abiL(f): 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2013
Stüpid thread undecided

2buff go and get yourself a hobby and stop posting crap! angry
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by abiL(f): 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2013
Caracta:

shocked shocked
Hahahahhahahahhahhahja grin cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2013
Sholly the basic chic - I see you... wink
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by 190: 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2013
abiL smiley
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2013
2buff:

I'm sure you have no issues with doctors but you have with nurses because of what again?

If anything, nurses are even more hygienic than your average person because of what they come in contact with at work.
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2013
abiL: Stüpid thread undecided

2buff go and get yourself a hobby and stop posting crap! angry

For your sake I hope my dinner is ready undecided
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by abiL(f): 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2013
190: abiL smiley

kiss
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by 190: 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2013
abiL:

kiss

embarassed embarassed
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2013
ItsModella:
I'm sure you have no issues with doctors but you have with nurses because of what again?

If anything, nurses are even more hygienic than your average person because of what they come in contact with at work.

I know they are, it's just that I can't help but THINK about the job they've been doing all day when I see them.
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 24, 2013
Caracta: Hahaha. I'll report you to my sister (a nurse). At least, they are doing a good job.

hmmm
Re: Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 24, 2013

introduce me to ur sister, i want to marry her. I love nurses, cos de always do have big nyash undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Derek Rake Shogun Method Available / Sex Mate Needed / I Need Female Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.