Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,928 members, 7,799,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Complete Info To Glo Biiiig 5 Promo - Get 5 Time Your Recharge - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Complete Info To Glo Biiiig 5 Promo - Get 5 Time Your Recharge (1005 Views)

Get 5 TIMES Credit On Every Recharge Instantly On Glo BIIIG 5 Promo / Get 5 Mb Daily From Mtn For 5 Naira / Etisalat 'Double Your Recharge Promo' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Complete Info To Glo Biiiig 5 Promo - Get 5 Time Your Recharge by Websurfers: 11:30pm On Apr 24, 2013
Glo Biiiig 5 Promo rocks, the promo fiveples (not double) every recharge you may. lol.

Glo, your network of choice is rewarding its users with her newly launched promo, Glo Biiiig 5. I don't think this is being done out of competition unlike what we thought of the Etisalat BIS plan which was recently reduced to #1000 (one thousand naira). This is indeed a reward to Glo's faithful users, cos it is happening for the first time in the annals of mobile telephony in Nigeria. No network has ever given its users so much value.

If you want to get the complete info: Kindly visit WorldWebSurfers.com

http://www.worldwebsurfers.com/2013/04/complete-info-to-glo-biiiig-5-promo.html
Re: Complete Info To Glo Biiiig 5 Promo - Get 5 Time Your Recharge by luluosas(m): 6:48am On Apr 25, 2013
It's a useless plan, avoid it like poison or else, you will regret if you migrate to it and you have to cough out N100 to get out of the useless plan.

1 Like

Re: Complete Info To Glo Biiiig 5 Promo - Get 5 Time Your Recharge by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 25, 2013
luluosas: It's a useless plan, avoid it like poison or else, you will regret if you migrate to it and you have to cough out N100 to get out of the useless plan.

Tot as much
Re: Complete Info To Glo Biiiig 5 Promo - Get 5 Time Your Recharge by luluosas(m): 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2013
uniqueval:

Tot as much
Glo dey kolo for bringing this useless tariff now in the face of MNP.
Re: Complete Info To Glo Biiiig 5 Promo - Get 5 Time Your Recharge by luluosas(m): 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2013
Beware And Avoid Glo Biiiiig 5 Plan Like A Poison:-
I beg everyone of you here, to please, run 4/40 from the recently announced Biiiiig 5 plan from Glo, like running from a plague, tsunami and poison.
That plan is the latest FRAUDULENT tricks from Glo, using their poisonous carrot (5X bonus) to track you.
First, no matter how much you recharge from N200 and above, you will only get N240 in your bonus account, with 5MB free data that you can never use.
Worst of it all is the fact that, all your calls are charged at 50k/sec (N30/minute). You just ask me, why will Globacom become this insensitive, by introducing higher tariff plan, in the face of MNP, why we are clamouring for a cheaper call tariff, even with free on-net calls as the case may be.
Sadly, you will have to cough out N100 to migrate out of the good for nothing Biiiiig 5 plan, to any other Glo prepaid plans of your choice, and N105 to join G-BAM from Biiiiig 5. Nigerians, is that what you need from Glo now? I don't think so.
Why am I saying all these against Glo, the same network I am supporting with all my might and strength?
Yes, I have to warn you people never to swallow their bait because, I have been a VICTIM to the Biiiiig FRAUD called Biiiiig 5 plan from Glo.
Remember, to be forewarn is to be forearm. Thank you and God bless.
Glo - UNLIMITED

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat: Affordable And Cheap Data For Android Or Else I Port To Airtel / First Picture Of Samsung Phone With Flexible Display Is Here! / Problem With Google Playstore And Youtube!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.