Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! (261529 Views)

(PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? / Wedding Planning Tips, Ideas And Suggestions / Wedding Planning Palaver. Pls Am I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Rocktation(f): 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2013
Of course, we may. Whichever medium you want, will be cool too.
Permit me to also use this opportunity to plead with you to come in every now and again, and help in answering questions/sharing ideas, alongside Sassy and others. Heaven knows we can do with your wealth of experience on here as well.

Thank you for finding a use, for what I would carelessly call unformed. Thank you. smiley
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by amopumpin: 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
Event planner in the house pls i want an idea of the events that should take place during wedding reception, will appreciate a sample of programme of events during the reception as in cake cutting, photograph taking etc
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by kushkush: 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
The cost of wedding decor and makeup scares me seriously. Please who knows any good but affordable person. My budget us below N100k
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by kushkush: 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2013
Also anyone with low priced souvenir ideas. tired of the mug, pad&biro routine.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by sassygal(f): 4:52am On Aug 13, 2013
kushkush: The cost of wedding decor and makeup scares me seriously. Please who knows any good but affordable person. My budget us below N100k

how many guests are you looking at? Hall or field? Chaircovers or not? these are some of the stuffs that make decor prices expensive.

please send a mail to classysassyng@gmail.com
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by sassygal(f): 5:33am On Aug 13, 2013
kushkush: Also anyone with low priced souvenir ideas. tired of the mug, pad&biro routine.

foldable water bottles, magic twist hair towel wrap,, sponge towel, bath gloves, pot rack, magic hangers, kitchen steam rack.

These range from 100-250 naira a piece. please google them, pictures i took of the actual things are too large to upload. By the way I've got them in quantity.

1 Like

Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by sassygal(f): 5:48am On Aug 13, 2013
I googled for you.

Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by sassygal(f): 5:49am On Aug 13, 2013
the rest

Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by hushbabyy: 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2013
It should not dear, cost depends on the number of guest and also your idea of decor design. you can send me your decor ideas on ngozi@doubletapevents.com
kushkush: The cost of wedding decor and makeup scares me seriously. Please who knows any good but affordable person. My budget us below N100k

1 Like

Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Keji3: 8:29am On Aug 25, 2013
Hello people i've been following this thread for a while now.So many good ideas here i've picked some and I still need ur help.
My wedding is in December and i'm confused with this colours I have. I want my aso-ebi and deco colours to be fushia pink and mint green now the problem I have is i'll like to wear yellow and royal blue with my hubby for aso-oke(i'm doing jst registry and trad) pls help me combine my colours or suggest other colours that will blend.
Thank u all.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by sassygal(f): 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
@Keji, the trend these days is to have the color of asoebi/color of the day different from the couple's aso oke. So you are fine with your choice as long as you stick to it.

Alternatively, you could switch the combos, i.e have fuschia pink and royal blue, yellow and mint green, fuschia and yellow or mint and royal blue. I suggest you keep an open mind since you are not so certain.

What usually is the deciding factor most times, is the physical material. You may decide on a color combo, but go to the market and have a hard time getting a suitable or likable print/asooke combination.

One quick tip, before concluding, go window shopping with your choice colors in mind, place the material(s) or color(s) against your skin and see how well they suit you.

Find attached some combos in your preferred colors, note in some pictures the bride stand out with a different color asoa

Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by sassygal(f): 11:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
more pics

Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by sassygal(f): 11:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
more combo

Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by sassygal(f): 11:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
hope i helped a bit.

Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Keji3: 2:40am On Aug 26, 2013
Sassygal thank you so much u are a live saver I love the different options u've given me. I'll stick with fushia pink and mint green 4 my deco and aso ebi and also royal blue and yellow for myself and hubby. Thank u very much kiss
sassygal: hope i helped a bit.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by sassygal(f): 9:59am On Aug 26, 2013
'Keji :
Sassygal thank you so much u are a live saver I love the different options u've given me. I'll stick with fushia pink and mint green 4 my deco and aso ebi and also royal blue and yellow for myself and hubby. Thank u very much kiss

My pleasure!

Please do take advantage of our end of year wedding packages. Call, mail or ping for details

Enjoy!
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by kushkush: 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2013
[quote author=sassygal]I googled for you.[/quote
Thanks mega for these ideas
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by kushkush: 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2013
Anyone with ideas of schools that have halls that are reasonably priced for a budget wedding in ikeja or its environs.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by CleftEvents: 7:20pm On Aug 28, 2013
kushkush: Anyone with ideas of schools that have halls that are reasonably priced for a budget wedding in ikeja or its environs.

@kushkush wot ur budget,am also a planner so I can help u out.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by kushkush: 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2013
@cleft event my budget is N100k
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by hushbabyy: 6:32pm On Aug 31, 2013
It might be slightly above 100k but you can check mid builders school just by African shrine, alausa hall, ders another school just opposite marwa garden. Hope this helps.s
kushkush: @cleft event my budget is N100k
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by kushkush: 10:36pm On Sep 02, 2013
hushbabyy: It might be slightly above 100k but you can check mid builders school just by African shrine, alausa hall, ders another school just opposite marwa garden. Hope this helps.s

Thanks ma'am. Will do
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by BabyPosh: 6:16am On Sep 03, 2013
[quote author=kushkush]
Mindbuilders hall goes for about 295k.if your guest capacity is not more than 250guests,then I can help you with lagos country club ikeja small hall @ 150k which originally is 245k
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
Waaooo this is a good guide.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Yvete(f): 7:01am On Sep 04, 2013
@ SassyGurl: You're awesome! smiley
I'm still undecided on colors, but will return when I'm ready.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Thosyne1010(f): 9:01am On Sep 04, 2013
Pls help! I'llb getting married soon so we came up with purple and gold for trad. Wedding . Burgundy and biege for white wedding. Pls what colour will look lovely for aso ebi and is there need for any additional colour. Thanks
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Rocktation(f): 1:51am On Sep 06, 2013
Thosyne1010: Pls help! I'llb getting married soon so we came up with purple and gold for trad. Wedding . Burgundy and biege for white wedding. Pls what colour will look lovely for aso ebi and is there need for any additional colour. Thanks

I'm wondering whether you want us to pick a combo for your asoebi, from the options you gave or are these suggestions for you, the couple?
If the former is the case, then you picked beautiful and combinable colors, yes....and I prefer the first combo.
Additional color(s) will be great though, to achieve that uniqueness that's super important on your day, if you've just one combo for asoebi and yourselves.

Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Thosyne1010(f): 9:06am On Sep 06, 2013
Yeaa that looks really lovely, its actually for the couple. So i ws finkin of a different colour combo for asoebi, i just felt it should be different from what the couple will be wearing.
As for the white wedding, its burgundy, biege or gold and ivory.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Thosyne1010(f): 9:10am On Sep 06, 2013
Yeaa to pick a combo for asoebi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Event Planners, Pls Update Your Contacts. / 12 Historic Grisly Photos That Will Churn Your Stomachs If Fainthearted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.