Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,126 members, 7,807,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Says The Black Man! Damn Racist Whites - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Says The Black Man! Damn Racist Whites (3726 Views)

Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain / A Damn Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos. / Whites And Alcoholism(a Pictorial Tribute) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Says The Black Man! Damn Racist Whites by onila(f): 2:33am On Apr 25, 2013
undecided

Re: Says The Black Man! Damn Racist Whites by diarra94(m): 5:11am On Apr 25, 2013
AA's keep complainin abt racism in the US bt africans go there and do beta.
Re: Says The Black Man! Damn Racist Whites by onila(f): 7:37am On Apr 25, 2013
grin
Re: Says The Black Man! Damn Racist Whites by slimyem: 7:39am On Apr 25, 2013
Even as a black,I won't hire him this many tatoos on his face..except prolly as a bodyguard.undecided
Re: Says The Black Man! Damn Racist Whites by Freiburger(m): 9:25am On Apr 25, 2013
slimyem: Even as a black,I won't hire him this many tatoos on his face..except prolly as a bodyguard.undecided
You aint gonna hire him to do any other kind of Job for you, but you 're willing to hire as your closest person. cheesy
Re: Says The Black Man! Damn Racist Whites by Okijajuju1(m): 9:27am On Apr 25, 2013
WTF!!!

Did the white people do that to his face or what?!
Re: Says The Black Man! Damn Racist Whites by Kairoseki77: 11:18am On Apr 25, 2013
Whoever made this meme is a racist.

I can find 100's of pictures of white people with face tattoos, yet I don't think their race has anything to do with their tattoos.

The person who made this, saw that kid, and then associated his face tattoos with his race. Since there are people of every race with face tattoos, the association doesn't even make sense. The only way you can think face tattoos have anything to do with being black, is if you are an ignorant racist.

PS - Can someone explain to me how you know that he is African-American? He could be Black British, a Nigerian, Jamaican, or any number of other things.

[img]http://tattooedamerica.files./2011/09/tattooface.jpg[/img]

[img]http://shechive.files./2013/01/face-tattoos-4.jpg?w=500&h=583[/img]
Re: Says The Black Man! Damn Racist Whites by slimyem: 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2013
Freiburger:
You aint gonna hire him to do any other kind of Job for you, but you 're willing to hire as your closest person. cheesy
Well,the assumption is that he can't harm me as my bodyguard and those tatoos are a plus to his resume if he chooses to be a BGtongue
...but not a face for any legit and/or corporate business IMO. cool
Re: Says The Black Man! Damn Racist Whites by diarra94(m): 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2013
Michaeljones36: Whoever made this meme is a racist.

I can find 100's of pictures of white people with face tattoos, yet I don't think their race has anything to do with their tattoos.

The person who made this, saw that kid, and then associated his face tattoos with his race. Since there are people of every race with face tattoos, the association doesn't even make sense. The only way you can think face tattoos have anything to do with being black, is if you are an ignorant racist.
niggah you aint understanding the whole sarcasm jst sht up nd pass.
Re: Says The Black Man! Damn Racist Whites by onila(f): 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2013
diarra94: niggah you aint understanding the whole sarcasm jst sht up nd pass.
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know A Guy Is Sincere / Good-bye Pictures Of Ago- Iwoye. Welcome To Ibogun... / Printable Calendars 2018 Images And Wallpapers For Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.