Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze (39250 Views)

A Nairalander Poses With Davido / A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid / Nairalander Poses With Doris Simeon And Biola Adebayo Aka Èyìn Òrka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by fckyourman: 11:43pm On Apr 25, 2013
OGA, NA ORIKA BUSINESS BRINGS SO MUCH MONEY.
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 25, 2013
Following smiley
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by cooljoe(m): 11:45pm On Apr 25, 2013
@ify, did u have to bring his mum into t? Dats hitting below d belt, haba. @op, ormor, ur loaded, carry on.
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Mystery11(m): 12:19am On Apr 26, 2013
@zuby,
Really loved your pics but .................nawa for you in terms of chics embarassed embarassed.that was then anyway.

I must confess you gave me more challenge in terms of travelling.I will go more than you. wink

lipsrsealed*hides my UK visit pictures*
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 26, 2013
I'm next oh grin watch-out my fellow NLanders it's coming grin
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Ranoscky(m): 3:17am On Apr 26, 2013
ifyalways: when you get home, tell your mother to keep quiet.
Arrow.
Nne, leave her mumsy out of it, O!
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Nobody: 4:47am On Apr 26, 2013
ZUBY77: Hahahah. This instigated me to start this thread... I saw psquare sipping moet in frontpage...

This is me with a full bottle of Moet and Chandon at PASSION night club in front of the Ajax stadium in amsterdam... A bottle of this crappy poison goes for 150 Euro here. That is more than 30k and this thing is less than 70euro in the stores.. Silly Nigerians like me pay for this all the time...

Smh
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by eaglechild: 6:21am On Apr 26, 2013
Op keep the pics coming.
I love travelling too.
Best form of exposure one can get.
The best NLander celeb pic thread.
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by feminineA: 6:24am On Apr 26, 2013
Arrow.
You are so so rude and I must say not well cultured! What did he say that warranted you referring to his mum Is she ur mate?? That was exactly the same thing you did on aigbe's thread. Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by feminineA: 6:26am On Apr 26, 2013
@ op nice collection jare!! Love to travel around too!! Sure you will give me tips on where and where to visit in europe. Thumps up.
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by xest(m): 6:32am On Apr 26, 2013
I love every bit of it poster,catch ya fun.Hoping to be there soon.
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 26, 2013
Arrow.
dude said 'keep quiet' and u have to drag his mum into this?
Ify, I'm disappointed, did someone hijack your account
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Ezegozie(m): 6:57am On Apr 26, 2013
feminine A:
You are so so rude and I must say not well cultured! What did he say that warranted you referring to his mum Is she ur mate?? That was exactly the same thing you did on aigbe's thread. Rubbish!

leave that girl, she thinks she can form big by refering to somebody's mum. While girls of her age have finished school, married and are now mothers, she is here still single (as a result of bad manners and lose comments) cursing another person's mum.

ifyalways better stop talking anyhow or you have yourself to blame
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ZUBY77(m): 7:46am On Apr 26, 2013
Now time for Church things...
Although i was more of an atheist than a believer, i used to go to Church with others every Sunny morning. Her is Verein stuatweg area in Amsterdam. An industrial area where our Church was located.

Pic 1 - with cousin Uchenna coming back from church.

Another Church pic.

With Uncle Paul from church

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by 50calibre(m): 7:48am On Apr 26, 2013
Arrow.

No I can't and won't do that because

1 - my mum is refined and isn't a fool like you
2 - I have a lot of respect for my mum, whereas I have non whatsoever for you. I have greater respect for my urine than I have for you.

Do you understand?

8 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by 50calibre(m): 7:51am On Apr 26, 2013
Guys pay no attention to ifyalways, she just a sh*it eating dog.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ZUBY77(m): 7:54am On Apr 26, 2013
The three pics below were in Barcelona Catalunya Espana. I remember a champions league was won that day. There was party everywhere.

One may wonder why i globe trott... I will post pictures of exactly things that took me around these places.

Secondly there are budget planes in Europe. Ryan Air, Easy Jet etc. You can actually fly from Amsterdam to Valencia for just 35Euro. The same distance will cost 250Euro with Train.

The third pic was also in Spain but in Valencia.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by oshyno(m): 7:59am On Apr 26, 2013
See wetin una don cause naw.una don make d guy vex n see d consequencies. Nnukwu mmanwu aputago nogbo.
I bet anoda big masqurade will come up again n maybe make Zubby look like a. Small boy. Can't wait
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ZUBY77(m): 8:02am On Apr 26, 2013
Fisrt pic ... With Bala Enebi and JD promotions after a comedy show with Julius Agwu in amsterdam. I did the comic MC and i got some pay with a bottle of Hennessy. Hahahahaha.

Pic 2 - my friend Junior and Nonso aka Belgium in a bar amsterdam having some nice evening.
Pic2 - with the same guys another day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ZUBY77(m): 8:06am On Apr 26, 2013
ifyalways: and you are ?
A born r3tard.

Ify Chill dowm please..
Hey guys this whole thing is for fun and to enable anyone who want to visit these places to ask me questions.
Not to quarrel. Beat it
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ZUBY77(m): 8:12am On Apr 26, 2013
Pic one is with Junior in Copenhagen Denmark on a business trip but we end up sharing some henessy in a pub.

Pic 2 with uncke OJO.. Sharing guiness stout in Valencia Espana. Who said there are no stouts in Europe. Southern spain is more like North Africa anyway

Pic 3 is a banner of Hertha Bsc football club Berlin. I am a registered fan even now.. started liking them because my friend okoronkwo was playing ther

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by madridsta007(m): 8:13am On Apr 26, 2013
doppler777:
"PILOTS ARE QUALIFIED WELL ENOUGH TO PULL OUT D FULL MEANING OF A CONTINENT" and pilots are rarely "sipping" wine @ airport bar before a flight.
NEXT!!!!!!!!!!

You will be shocked to discover that most class of people in Europe and the Americas think Africa is a Country.

It's not!!!

I was on a Virgin Atlantic flight one day from Singapore to New York and the announcement was blaring out this: 'We donate to charity causes across countries like India, Malaysia, Africa and Haiti'

I was like, 'Seriously!!!!'

So if an international reputable company still thinks Africa is a continent, why not its staffs and staffs of fellow competitors?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ZUBY77(m): 8:15am On Apr 26, 2013
At Sinners night club, amsterdam central.

pic 2 this is Brandenburg Germany where we used to go and meet with Oyibos to exchange something for something

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ifyalways(f): 8:15am On Apr 26, 2013
Ezegozie:

leave that girl, she thinks she can form big by refering to somebody's mum. While girls of her age have finished school, married and are now mothers, she is here still single (as a result of bad manners and lose comments) cursing another person's mum.

ifyalways better stop talking anyhow or you have yourself to blame
It's a new one,innit cheesy
See you when you pass WAEC.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 26, 2013
abeg boss na abt dat budget air me wan knw much abtt...and u seems to av a romance with Amsterdam..
na dere u base
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ZUBY77(m): 8:18am On Apr 26, 2013
madridsta007:

You will be shocked to discover that most class of people in Europe and the Americas think Africa is a Country.

It's not!!!

I was on a Virgin Atlantic flight one day from Singapore to New York and the announcement was blaring out this: 'We donate to charity causes across countries like India, Malaysia, Africa and Haiti'

I was like, 'Seriously!!!!'

So if an international reputable company still thinks Africa is a continent, why not its staffs and staffs of fellow competitors?

You are right.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by madridsta007(m): 8:20am On Apr 26, 2013
olatunji21: abeg boss na abt dat budget air me wan knw much abtt...and u seems u av a romance with Amsterdam..
na dere u base

It's not for nothing na... Europe's sex capital grin grin

Zubby you no go red light district for there? Talk true ooo wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss / Olamide Suffers Emotional Breakdown,Pours Out His Heart In Depressing Snap(pic) / Shina Peller And E-money Jet Out Together (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.