Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Mobile Number Portability, A Lame Move By NCC - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Mobile Number Portability, A Lame Move By NCC (947 Views)

Number Portability Begins - Change Your Network Without Changing Your Number / Airtel, Glo And Mtn Rolls Out Mobile Number Portability / NCC To Launch Mobile Number Portability On March 26th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobile Number Portability, A Lame Move By NCC by ikeugbo(m): 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2013
The long awaited MNP is here and service providers now have followers and advocates, who try to get people to move from one network to another but the truth is beyond what we think it is, Nigerian dont port rather they will buy another line from the network why should you port when there is no fool proof network in Nigeria, who can vouch that Etisalat doesnt experience network failures, all the proponenets of these service providers are just looking for cheap publicity, as for me i woukd rather stay with the network i have used for 9yrs and that is MTN which network can cater for such large customer base and not collapse if not MTN alone those crying are making noise yet 70% of their phone conatcts are MTN nos. So cry wolf cry foul airtel has changed names contless number of times, Glo came and made us believe that they came to rescue us but still fell behind so Etisalat will do likewise watch out and see
Re: Mobile Number Portability, A Lame Move By NCC by firfinch(m): 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2013
Well as far as I'm concerned, having ţħέ largest subscribers' base does ภ๏t guarantee quality service delivery! Other networks too for instance Celtel - now airtel- have offered a tremendous services to their subscribers - many people view Celtel as being inconsistent, but they άŕέ ภ๏t aware țȟåț as her ownership changes, there are improvements in the quaility of services delivered. Even Glo lately has offered better tarrif plans.

Re: Mobile Number Portability, A Lame Move By NCC by Hennyboy(m): 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2013
GROWING & GOING FROM SMALL TIME BUSINESS PERSON TO BECOME A MAJOR COMPETITION IN ANY INDUSTRY YOU PLAY IN. WATCH THIS SHOUT VIDEO AND DRAW A POWERFUL CLUE FROM IT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmCltATrKJM
Re: Mobile Number Portability, A Lame Move By NCC by ikeugbo(m): 2:40pm On May 08, 2013
MNP the real truth shows up, its 2wks since it was introduced and adverts, media wars all ensued. But with Saka porting and Glo dissing MTN in their adverts, when we visit the stores of these guys (MTN, GLO, ETI, AIR) we know who is the real deal, word on the streets has it that MTN is the real deal with much people porting to MTN and few who left attesting to the fact that MTN has the best data plan packages and services. So who wins MTN!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

My Hp 650 Bluetooth Language Is In French Form / Wow- Electric Helicopter - 18-propeller Electric Helicopter Volocopter / Nigerian Air Force Built Ied-detonating Robot To Combat Boko Haram Insurgency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.