Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request (35674 Views)

Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of MURDER! / Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation / Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2013
coogar:

of course, we are talking about the same article.
this man would be going to jail because he did not stick to the agreement before the sex and you agree he's wrong. now i am asking you if a woman is also guilty of räpe if she lies to her partner she's on the pill to make him have unprotected sex with her just to get pregnant?
Any woman that does that is very wrong and if the guy refuses the child or does not want to pay child support then he surely has a right to do so. But there is a difference here. This situation is different because they lady asked her husband to stop and he said "he will do what he wants'. He had no regards for her and thought that since she is his wife, he can do whatever he wants. Reporting him for molestation is harsh and extreme seeing he is her husband but it was also harsh on him seeing that it was his wife, i guess she was probably fed up.
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2013
coogar: the stupidity of the judge is peerless.
a woman having unprotected sex with her partner can get pregnant - withdrawal or not. however, it's the united kingdom - half of the men are pro-feminists!

no Bro, but the judge looked at the fact that the guy didnt pull out, thus not sticking to the agreement they had in place. so even if she didnt get pregnant, the guy still did something wrong and would have been "punished" by the court.
to me, this is just the same if a man tells his wife he doesnt want a child, she says she is on the pill, then she stops taking the pill and gets pregnant......deceit!
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by coogar: 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Any woman that does that is very wrong and if the guy refuses the child or does not want to pay child support then he surely has a right to do so. But there is a difference here. This situation is different because they lady asked her husband to stop and he said "he will do what he wants'. He had no regards for her and thought that since she is his wife, he can do whatever he wants. Reporting him for molestation is harsh and extreme seeing he is her husband but it was also harsh on him seeing that it was his wife, i guess she was probably fed up.

the situation is not different - deception is deception. as long as the terms and conditions made before the sex are broken, then it's räpe as well!

our judges have lost the plot completely. the society has become so anti-male and yet women wonder why men are no longer interested in marriage.

MRbrownJAY:
no Bro, but the judge looked at the fact that the guy didnt pull out, thus not sticking to the agreement they had in place. so even if she didnt get pregnant, the guy still did something wrong and would have been "punished" by the court.

to me, this is just the same if a man tells his wife he doesnt want a child, she says she is on the pill, then she stops taking the pill and gets pregnant......deceit!

exactly what i told royal pearl!
the decision is ridiculous.....during intercourse, a woman decides to change position from döggy to missionary. husband says "no, i am your husband and i want döggy".

verdict: the husband has räped her!

1 Like

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by pleep(m): 8:56pm On Apr 26, 2013
coogar:

her husband was wrong?
so a woman that lied she was taking contraceptives and lured her partner to have unprotected sex with her and eventually got pregnant is guilty of räpe? at some point people are going to say, enough is enough and demand common sense from the law.

AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN. Good God i am so glad to see people with brains here!
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by pleep(m): 8:58pm On Apr 26, 2013
Royal Pearl, what makes this segue into "feminism" is the fact that women are waaaay to willing to accept anything that benefits them. Even if is had no basis in reality, common sense of the constitution.

Everyone knows that the man was wrong, but to call something like this rape makes you a bone core feminist
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by pleep(m): 9:04pm On Apr 26, 2013
Once again i know the man was a dumbass... but people here don't want to awknowlege her role in her own mishap.

If you let someone to hold your plate, and they drop it would you sue them?

You placed responsibility in their hands and they failed, that is as much your fault as theirs.

Every man knows that he will be held accountable for his own body and property, but we live in a society were women can blame everything that happend to them on someone else, even if they gave the person the ability to do so.

There are condoms and contraceptions everywhere... if she was responsible she could have made him use protection, or not have bleeped him at all.
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by pleep(m): 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2013
If a woman told you not to touch her boobs during sex, and you do, will that be considered rape too? grin
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by pleep(m): 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2013
What if a man told a woman that she couldn't have an orgasm during sex or it would be considerd rape?
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by dasparrow: 9:13pm On Apr 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Women are def the worst thing that happened to mankind. Cursed is the day God almost killed us to create una. greedy and heartless dumb women .Tufia

Nairaland has certainly changed you Cameroonpride. I remember vividly when you first came on this forum and opened your thread about Cameroon dishes and how you were eagerly wanting to share Cameroonian culture with we Nairalanders. I respected your posts and all. It is sad that the chauvinist demonic spirit that rules Nairaland has successfully come upon you.

One woman does something you dislike and you condemn a whole gender. I used to think it was only Nigerian bred men that have this seemingly intense hatred for women but now I see that most African bred men are like that. It is no wonder black Africa will continue to remain the laughing stock of the whole world and maintain that 3rd world status amongst the comity of nations because HATRED is never from God and God don't like ugly.

Let me just say this. I have a mother, sisters and grandmothers whom I love dearly and cursed is the male who hates all women. It were better you were never conceived. I equally feel sorry for the woman who went through much discomfort to carry you 9 months in her womb and almost lost her life in the labor room giving birth to you. Little did she know she is adding to the number of haters that will openly hate against her gender in the future.

May God bless us with offspring that will not grow up tomorrow to become bigoted hateful thorns in our flesh.

You just lost my respect Cameroonpride. However, carry on bro. Whatever makes you sleep better at night.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by pleep(m): 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2013
^ Ok yall.... need to relax. Seriously.

This is just an internet forum... people use harsh language to get their point across. Its not the end of the world

no one here "hates women"
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by pleep(m): 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2013
@ dspawwow plz tell us the story about how evil african mysogenists almost ran you off the road. grin
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by coogar: 9:27pm On Apr 26, 2013
pleep: If a woman told you not to touch her boobs during sex, and you do, will that be considered rape too? grin

ring up your solicitor to draft a pre-sex agreement.
anything that disappoints/angers your woman during sëx is now räpe. so if you fart during sex and she's disappointed then you are a rapïst!
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2013
pleep: @ dspawwow plz tell us the story about how evil african mysogenists almost ran you off the road. grin
grin grin

Ps: so far none of them sees something wrong with what that girl did. I salute
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2013
pleep: ^ Ok yall.... need to relax. Seriously.

This is just an internet forum... people use harsh language to get their point across. Its not the end of the world

no one here "hates women"

Well said
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by MANOSUB(m): 9:49pm On Apr 26, 2013
Crazy world! You bleep, u r charged for not withdrawing. You refuse to bleep, she says you are in love with some other lady therefore, she sues for divorce. I beg all meaning Nigerians never to allow this adulterated culture into our land

3 Likes

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2013
pleep: Royal Pearl, what makes this segue into "feminism" is the fact that women are waaaay to willing to accept anything that benefits them. Even if is had no basis in reality, common sense of the constitution.

Everyone knows that she man was wrong, but to call something like this rape makes you a bone core feminist

bro, how would you call that if not "sexual disagreement"? the wifey was "forced" against her will to do something sexually that she had already said she was not ready/willing to do. how else do you want to call it be ra.pe?!

pleep: If a woman told you not to touch her boobs during sex, and you do, will that be considered rape too? grin

YES it will be called abuse. there was a verbal agreement not to do a certain act, and that person didnt stand by that agreement.

pleep: What if a man told a woman that she couldn't have an orgasm during sex or it would be considerd rape?

thats completely different as an org.asm is not something a man has any physical control of. a woman can have an org.asm even if the guy jump up and run away from her. the mere look of the mandingo can have that lady explode in extasy, lol! how can he be guilty of anything then?
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2013
coogar: ring up your solicitor to draft a pre-sex agreement.
anything that disappoints/angers your woman during sëx is now räpe. so if you fart during sex and she's disappointed then you are a rapïst!

there are different degrees and not just ra.pe....but also abuse, groping, humiliation or anything that the person is not cool with, that she let the guy know about prior to the showdown.
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by DonaldGenes(m): 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2013
rubbbish woman
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2013
That Muslim man must wish he were in Pakistan lol
Hehehehehe
Where the law says he has total rights over her body whenever he so desires or he can say I divorce you 3 times and she is gone.

But seriously this is absurd
How can someone sue their own husband for consensual sex and pregnancy
She has never heard of female condoms,the pill or the shots
Bush woman

I think they need a divorce
She must dislike the man greatly
This has nothing to do with the sex and withdrawal
It is a simple case of a woman out to destroy a man she is not in love with anymore
He is now being humiliated and she wants him in jail as a sex offender and a registered sex offender afterwards destroying his reputation forever
Very evil woman IMHO
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by coogar: 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2013
MRbrownJAY:
there are different degrees and not just ra.pe....but also abuse, groping, humiliation or anything that the person is not cool with, that she let the guy know about prior to the showdown.

they should just declare being male is a criminal offence!

1 Like

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2013
^^^^bwaaaah, man you are taking it too far. they both did something wrong while the man added some more wrongful act into the mix.
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by pleep(m): 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

bro, how would you call that if not "sexual disagreement"? the wifey was "forced" against her will to do something sexually that she had already said she was not ready/willing to do. how else do you want to call it be ra.pe?!

YES it will be called abuse. there was a verbal agreement not to do a certain act, and that person didnt stand by that agreement.

thats completely different as an org.asm is not something a man has any physical control of. a woman can have an org.asm even if the guy jump up and run away from her. the mere look of the mandingo can have that lady explode in extasy, lol! how can he be guilty of anything then?

Lol dude.. im not going to argue with you about this.

some people will argue about anything, and i dont have that kinda time. The fact of the matter is this case is over-extending the definition of rape, and everyone with a functioning brain can admitt that.

Good day.
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by pleep(m): 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2013
Your last post is especially rediculous considering that is directly contradicts everything else you have been saying on the topic. Sometimes i really feel like the vast majority of people are re.tarded.
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 26, 2013
^^^^ since you have English comprehension issues, let me just answer you with what you previously wrote:

pleep: ^ Ok yall.... need to relax. Seriously.

[img]http://th38.photobucket.com/albums/e146/vgupload/th_Bow.gif#Taking%20a%20bow%20gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by coogar: 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2013
MRbrownJAY: ^^^^bwaaaah, man you are taking it too far. they both did something wrong while the man added some more wrongful act into the mix.

really?
i would be guilty of räpe if i told my wife i would make her reach orgäsm but then failed to take her to the promised land?
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 26, 2013
^^^you would be guilty of not delivering on your side of the deal, and that has nothing to do with ra.pe.......but you would still be in the wrong. if that act is punishable by law then technically your partner "could" take you to court.
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by coogar: 10:47pm On Apr 26, 2013
MRbrownJAY: ^^^you would be guilty of not delivering on your side of the deal, and that has nothing to do with ra.pe.......but you would still be in the wrong. if that act is punishable by law then technically your partner "could" take you to court.

why is there so much emphasis on what the woman wants? what about what the man wants? the article said a man can be guilty of räpe even if the sex is consensual.....shouldn't it be either party can be guilty of räpe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Swindled After Purported Removal Of Cowry From Her Private / 2-year-old girl beaten by her mother for not being able to count 1 to 200 (pics) / Fake Soldier Receiving Slaps After Being Caught Today In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.