Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:12 AM

Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. (4582 Views)

To My Fellow Christians Out There, ''does Pulgatory Really Exist''? / Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? / Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by CrazyMan(m): 12:36pm On Apr 26, 2013
akin emma: i perceive you are not even a beleiver at all.
And guess you are right?

akin emma: If you truly beleive in God and His Word,you should not be asking these questions.
Pathetic...you ought to read your bible properly cos there's no where in the scriptures where asking question that bothers you was regarded as a sin.

Quit your self righteousness and go through the following passages.

Matthew 18:1, Mark 7:2, matthew 18:21-22...

We are entitled to questions...therefore if you have no sensible reply to render, please remain mute.

akin emma: You are prone to untimely death,failure,sickness,death etc because you believe so.Have you not read in the bible where God says "you shall not die but live to declare the works of God?Have you not heard or come across this verse"for he shall give his angels charge over thee to keep thee in all thy ways.Have you not also read this in your bible " The name of the lord is a strong tower,the righteous runneth into it and is safe.
You just hit the reply button without fully absorbing my post.

Can you confidently tell me that ever since you became aware of life, no christian has died an untimely death, no christian suffers from sickness, challenges, barrenness...etc.

Its not a must to reply this thread...if you don't have any direct answer for me, please leave.

akin emma: The best answer to your question is simply in psalm 91.If you beleive what is written there,then you will know where God comes in in the life of a believer.Just to add this,When you are still living in the fear of all the problems you highlighted,then you are an unbeliever,so don't expect God to come in.True beleivers put their faith in God because all those problems you highlighted are too small to withstand the power of God.lastly"he sent out his word and healed our diseases".Shalom
You're bleating around the bush...stop repeating yourself...its obvious you have no answer to my question.
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 26, 2013
CrazyMan:
@bolded...could you kindly explain the following passages.

Philippians 4:19,
19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Matther 7:7-11,
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?

10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?

11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

Isaiah 53:4-5,
4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Psalm 23,
1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

John 14:12-14,
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

Thanks.

I honestly don't know what more explanation I can give about them. They seem to yield their meanings rather readily, don't you agree?
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 26, 2013
There's nothing special about being a christian. The only thing one can say that is the benefit of being a christian is heaven and stuff. But then again, many religions are claiming exclusive rights to heaven and they all have books to back up their claims. I am a christian Deist.
We humans are so conceited that we believe we are the only beings what constantly occupies the mind of and entity with an infinite intelligence and inscrutable form. A simple probablity distribution of number of individuals with good fortunes in a population will reveal that same for all religions and any discrepancy will be owing to the geographic location and technological and economical prowess of the people practicing the religion.
In the bible, it is written that Jesus said that u should take no thought of what u would eat tommorrow for ur Father in heaven is able to feed u. Try that today and u will find out how ur skeleton looks without taking an xray photograph.
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2013
PhenomenonVFX: There's nothing special about being a christian. The only thing one can say that is the benefit of being a christian is heaven and stuff. But then again, many religions are claiming exclusive rights to heaven and they all have books to back up their claims. I am a christian Deist.
We humans are so conceited that we believe we are the only beings what constantly occupies the mind of and entity with an infinite intelligence and inscrutable form. A simple probablity distribution of number of individuals with good fortunes in a population will reveal that same for all religions and any discrepancy will be owing to the geographic location and technological and economical prowess of the people practicing the religion.
In the bible, it is written that Jesus said that u should take no thought of what u would eat tommorrow for ur Father in heaven is able to feed u. Try that today and u will find out how ur skeleton looks without taking an xray photograph.

there is no such thing as a christian deist. You are a deist. Simple.

A personal god is central to chrsitianity.

However, I agree with you position.....man must do his own work responsible ather than wait for a skydaddy on heaven to save him
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by FromGuiriga(m): 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2013
CrazyMan: Good evening my fellow christians, please I've been pondering this question for a while now, I felt I should share it with the house.

My question goes thus... WHERE DOES GOD COME IN - IN THE LIFE OF A BELIEVER?

From what I've observed so far, we have to read our books in order to pass our exams. (Irrespective of what we believe in)

We must study hard for an aptitude test in order to get our dream job.

We must browse through the internet and ask relevant questions in order to discover secrets on how to excel in job interviews.

We must go to the hospitals whenever we're sick so we can be cured.

We must drive carefully in order to avoid accidents. And should it occur, we would resort to wheelchairs and crutches to aid us in mobility. (That's for those of us that survive)

We must higher lawyers in order to get justice for ourselves.

We are prone to untimely death just like every other person.

We are prone to health issues like barrenness, low sperm count and heart attacks as a result of our frustration...which could also lead to death.

We are faced with challenges on daily basis, and we end up resolving it either by our selves or by seeking help from friends and colleagues.

Most of our brethren in the north have stopped going to church for fear of being killed by unbelievers.

Now I'll ask my question a second time... WHERE DOES GOD COME IN - IN THE LIFE OF A BELIEVER?

Please I want direct answers not boring and confusing replies.

Thanks.

I will address your first question: We have to read books to pass exams...
Quick question...where are you expecting God to come from?

Its called pressure. The fact that passing or failing that exam creates anxiety which brings forth emotional responses. If you pass you might get the job, move to the next level or grade and so on. BUT if you fail then opposite might happen.
Do you wonder why one does not feel that way when writing a note to a love one? Your son or daughter or mom and so on.
That's right, there is no pressure. Words, whatever the language are to communicate. That's all. All else is external pressure. The God is in the deed and the mastery of this communication. Hopefully for a good purpose.

Give thanks!
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 26, 2013
Logicboy03:

there is no such thing as a christian deist. You are a deist. Simple.

A personal god is central to chrsitianity.

However, I agree with you position.....man must do his own work responsible ather than wait for a skydaddy on heaven to save him

grin grin
Why I appended the adjective "christian" to my form of deism is because I believe in Jesus and his philosophy (his is central to my philosophical beliefs). Not the whole religious bunkum people are trying to stuff down our throats. And I also believed that the advent of Jesus heralded a lot of positive things for the world (like jettisoning of human sacrifice and other religious vices for the most part) albeit men and pastors have twisted his teachings for political and personal gains and sometimes even demagoguery and war.
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2013
PhenomenonVFX:

grin grin
Why I appended the adjective "christian" to my form of deism is because I believe in Jesus and his philosophy (his is central to my philosophical beliefs). Not the whole religious bunkum people are trying to stuff down our throats. And I also believed that the advent of Jesus heralded a lot of positive things for the world (like jettisoning of human sacrifice and other religious vices for the most part) albeit men and pastors have twisted his teachings for political and personal gains and sometimes even demagoguery and war.

Good....I agree with most part but two problems

-Jesus himself was a human sacrifice
-Jesus was a racist- imagine an indian doctor doing what he did to the cannanite woman and her child, to you.
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2013
Logicboy03:

-Jesus was a racist- imagine an indian doctor doing what he did to the cannanite woman and her child, to you.

LOL. I get ur point. But what I refer to as Jesus' philosophy is the centrality of Jesus' message: love, care and forgiveness even towards ur enemies and the love of the Creative Source towards all creation. Not the whole religious tale told about 40 years after his death that we have written in the bible; which we all know had been corrupted by early zealots who were bent on showing that their sect (which was what christianity was then) is the right way to heaven. The 1st century was replete with many such people. And the early Romans who assembled the bible are not entirely trustworthy since they succeeded in killing off competing stories about the life of Jesus.
A cursory perusal of the bible will reveal that the old testament was written by confused racist Jewish thinkers who felt they only deserved the prerogative to be called the "people of God". In Amos 9:7 tells us that Israel was not the only people God called. But that was the only place we heard of it because those early Jews hushed it up.
So then the question is thus: will someone whose message speaks of love and all do such a thing towards a canaanite as is recorded in the bible or is there a greater wisdom to be shown in that story? Ur guess is as good as mine.
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2013
Soon enough we will have the term: "Christian Atheism" at this rate.
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 26, 2013
striktlymi: Soon enough we will have the term: "Christian Atheism" at this rate.

on point....it exists....chistians who dont believe in god but follow jesus

1 Like

Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2013
striktlymi: Soon enough we will have the term: "Christian Atheism" at this rate.
That sounds like an oxymoron. But considering what logicboy03 said above, that is also possible. There is nothing impossible under the heaven. wink
But I do believe that if such people exists, they will have to endure persecution(funny thing about this word is that most mainstream christians think it should only be used when they are the object of the verb) from mainstream christians who would ostracize them claiming they dont really know what it means to be a christian.....they have been blinded by the devil......bla bla bla
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by FromGuiriga(m): 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2013
Logicboy03:

How was Jesus a sacrifice?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2013
From_Guiriga:

How was Jesus a sacrifice?

Thanks in advance.

What was his mission on earth? To die for mankind to appease Yahweh to forgive mankind of their sins.

How is that not a sacrifice?

Isnt Jesus called the sacrificial lamb or something?

Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by JeSoul(f): 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2013
If I may interject briefy...intriguing replies - especially from Obadaiah.

@Crazyman,
If the physical life of a christian is no different from a non-christian (they endure the same troubles & enjoy the same joys) then what is the point of God? this is a fantastic question and even the bible confirms this saying "He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous." I think Obadaiahs answer is so short, sweet and perfect that it needs to be re-quoted:

A Christian in the true sense of the word is someone who is DEAD TO THIS WORLD.

So when Ihedinobi posted scripture on christians facing persecution & trials he was 100% right.
And when Crazyman countered with scripture on asking & receiving from God, he was also 100% right.

^why? because a christian who is dead to this world will only ask for things that are "not of this world". His prayers are not occupied by requests for carnal, vain, worldy things - but rather his mind is divinely pre-occupied with things of the spirit. And when he asks for these things - he receives them from God who gives freely to all who call on Him in spirit & truth.

If you are a christian - and dead to this world - you will not be swayed by the troubles that come with this world - because "The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever".
and
For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal .

A carnal mind looks around the world and wonders how he can better his life circumstances - and he chases after it. A spiritual mind looks around the world and wonders how much longer? because he knows he does not belong here, and he chases after God. Christians should not despise nor occupy themselves with the vain, fleeting affairs of this world. We are here for a short time and as such should make the most of every opportunity while keeping the big picture in perspective - life is a breath compared to eternity.

Godbless! smiley

4 Likes

Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2013
I didn't actually see a counter in CrazyMan's reply. I think that if the Scriptures he gave were lined up with the ones I gave, anyone belonging to Christ would make a conclusion much like the one I made.
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by FromGuiriga(m): 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2013
Logicboy03:

What was his mission on earth? To die for mankind to appease Yahweh to forgive mankind of their sins.

How is that not a sacrifice?

Isnt Jesus called the sacrificial lamb or something?

Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world

I don't think so. This is Christian teaching. But I assume you yourself don't believe it. I don't neither. If the God wants to forgive, he simply forgives. "...For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you..."

Imagine I had to kill my son for the trespasses of my brother? It would not make sense right? Specially if my son is innocent!

I heard a kid from Ethiopia tell his story on the radio...I'll make it short: The kid's older brother got into a fight with his neighbor and killed him. I don't remember if it was an accident or not. Anyway, in that society the neighbor family has the right to kill one of the other family son (a brother). Eye for an eye kind of thing.

My question is: What father will send one of his innocent son to the death? Specially if he knows that the son in the fight is prone to violence. It will be foolish because sometime later the brother would get into another fight. Rendering the death of his innocent brother of no use. Now the father just committed and injustice by the way!

Jesus said why he came for: "... I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly..."
I don't recall Jesus saying "I am come as a sacrifice to appease Yahweh"

That is my reasoning on the matter.
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2013
@JeSoul

Good post, sis. Thank you smiley
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2013
From_Guiriga:

I don't think so. This is Christian teaching. But I assume you yourself don't believe it. I don't neither. If the God wants to forgive, he simply forgives. "...For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you..."
Imagine I had to kill my son for the trespasses of my brother? It would not make sense right? Specially if my son is innocent!

I heard I kid from Ethiopia tell his story on the radio...I'll make it short: The kid's older brother got into a fight with his neighbor and killed him. I don't remember if it was an accident or not. Anyway, in that society the neighbor family has the right to kill one of the other family son (a brother). Eye for an eye kind of thing.

My question is: What father will send one of his innocent son to the death? Specially if he knows that the son in the fight is prone to violence. It will be foolish because sometime later the brother would get into another fight. Rendering the death of his innocent brother of no use.

Jesus said why he came for: "... I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly..."
I don't recall Jesus saying "I am come as a sacrifice to appease Yahweh"

That is my reasoning on the matter.

You reasoned wrong then. This is because Yahweh is a monster. A psychopathic monster if he is as truly as described in the bible....sending plagues, flooding the earth, ordering genocides and last but not least, sending his son to die on the cross like a sacrificial lamb.

Sorry, God could have forgiven man's sins without Jesus. The very fact that Jesus had to die for people's sins to be forgiven shows that Yahweh is a sick beast. An animal with a psychotic reasoning. Must there be death before forgiveness?

Sorry christians, Yahweh is not my friend
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 26, 2013
*patiently waiting for Crazyman to deny the love of Yaweh like Uyi Iredia did*

cool cool cool

All I see around me are failed responses to the op's questions.
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 26, 2013
Furthermore, some peeps dont even realise how delusional and terrorist-like their answers are

[size=18pt]A Christian in the true sense of the word is someone who is DEAD TO THIS WORLD. [/size]

The above quote is very silly;

1)What is then the difference between you and a suicide bomber that feels that this world is dead and he is preparing for paradise?

2)Wouldnt this be ironic to the teachings of christ himself? Love thy neighbour! Being dead to this world would mean that you are dead to you neighbour's worldly aspirations and ambitions- if your neighbour says that it is his dream to be a big business man and needs some financial help to get on top, you would tell him to his face that he is CARNALLY MINDED?

3)Dead to this world? Wouldnt that reduce the importance of life on earth while focusing on one that is beyond reach until death?

1 Like

Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by JeSoul(f): 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2013
Ihedinobi: @JeSoul

Good post, sis. Thank you smiley
We thank God jare. How body now? I pray you're doing great, even as thy soul prospereth already wink
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by FromGuiriga(m): 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2013
Logicboy03:

You reasoned wrong then. This is because Yahweh is a monster. A psychopathic monster if he is as truly as described in the bible....sending plagues, flooding the earth, ordering genocides and last but not least, sending his son to die on the cross like a sacrificial lamb.

Sorry, God could have forgiven man's sins without Jesus. The very fact that Jesus had to die for people's sins to be forgiven shows that Yahweh is a sick beast. An animal with a psychotic reasoning. Must there be death before forgiveness?

Sorry christians, Yahweh is not my friend

Where did I say Yahweh was not a monster? Where did Yahweh say "he would send his son to die on the cross like a sacrificial lamb" Please tell me, I miss thing sometimes.

God could have forgiven man's sins without Jesus.
I agree. Guy, I quoted Jesus words and the reason he came, according to the John at least.

Must there be death before forgiveness?
No. I have committed grave offenses and was forgiven for it. Nobody killed me. Well, at least not yet.
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 26, 2013
Lb, one of you asked me months ago if I ever tried to look at Christianity from the outside. Now I ask you, do you ever try to look at your views as if you were a Christian hearing them?

If you could ever manage to, you'd understand why I call you certain names and regard you as I do.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2013
Ihedinobi: Lb, one of you asked me months ago if I ever tried to look at Christianity from the outside. Now I ask you, do you ever try to look at your views as if you were a Christian hearing them?

If you could ever manage to, you'd understand why I call you certain names and regard you as I do.

smiley

This is why I am better than you on these issues.....

I know what it is like to read the bible as a christian

I know what it is like to read the bible as an agnostic

I know what it is like to read the bible as an atheist.

Inside and outside experience cool
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 26, 2013
From_Guiriga:

Where did I say Yahweh was not a monster? Where did Yahweh say "he would send his son to die on the cross like a sacrificial lamb" Please tell me, I miss thing sometimes.

God could have forgiven man's sins without Jesus.
I agree. Guy, I quoted Jesus words and the reason he came, according to the John at least.

Must there be death before forgiveness?
No. I have committed grave offenses and was forgiven for it. Nobody killed me. Well, at least not yet.

Why do you like blue grin

Seems we are in agreement. I just feel strongly about this issue. I have seen firsthand how christianity can make an educated person psychotic.
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2013
Logicboy03:

This is why I am better than you on these issues.....

I know what it is like to read the bible as a christian

I know what it is like to read the bible as an agnostic

I know what it is like to read the bible as an atheist.

Inside and outside experience cool

@bolded: are we still talking about this? When were you ever a Christian?
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2013
Ihedinobi:

@bolded: are we still talking about this? When were you ever a Christian?

I was a catholic remember? Unless you have morphed into Frosble who believes that catholics aint christians smiley
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2013
obadiah777: HEY CHIEF. TRUST ALL IS WELL.
1-THERE ARE BILLIONS OF DEMONS WALKING AROUND SEEKING WHOM TO DEVOUR. YOU ARE PROTECTED FROM THEM
2-YOU WILL BE PROTECTED FROM THE TRIBULATION PERIOD WHICH WE ARE ENTERING NOW
3-YOU WILL NOT END UP GETTING ROASTED IN NUKES LAKE OF FIRE
4-AND TO TOP IT OFF, YOU GET TO END UP IN HEAVEN ON EARTH AND HANG OUT WITH ISAIAH JEREMIAH EZEKIEL MOSES SOLOMON ETC ETC
5-THE PROMISES IN HEAVEN

Don't assume everyone on your list there made it to heaven.
E.g, I know Solomon started well....not sure how he ended...
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2013
Logicboy03:

I was a catholic remember? Unless you have morphed into Frosble who believes that catholics aint christians smiley

Being a catholic does not make anyone a Christian. smiley

1 Like

Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by FromGuiriga(m): 10:47pm On Apr 26, 2013
Logicboy03:

Why do you like blue grin

Seems we are in agreement. I just feel strongly about this issue. I have seen firsthand how christianity can make an educated person psychotic.

Ah ha ha...Blue is an easier contrast for me to read on the background color. I tired Red and other colors but Blue looked better.
I understand how strongly you feel on this issue man. Trust me. But keep an open mind man, some rough street cats have also turned their life round towards good because of Christianity.

Good reasoning still, give thanks!
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by mazaje(m): 6:46am On Apr 27, 2013
1 I lift up my eyes to the mountains—
where does my help come from?
2 My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of heaven and earth.

3 He will not let your foot slip—
he who watches over you will not slumber;
4 indeed, he who watches over Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep.

5 The Lord watches over you—
the Lord is your shade at your right hand;
6 the sun will not harm you by day,
nor the moon by night

7 The Lord will keep you from all harm—
he will watch over your life;
8 the Lord will watch over your coming and going
both now and forevermore
psalms 121

What are christians to make of all these verses that promise them help and protection from all kinds of harm and evil?. . .
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 27, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Being a catholic does not make anyone a Christian. smiley

Foolish statement of the year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Christian Wife To Moan During Intercourse / Are Atheists Qualified To Speak On Christianity? / Occult Member (why Is The Public Afraid Of Them?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.