Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,359 members, 7,780,981 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:48 AM

The Systematic Destruction Of Black People And Neighbourhoods - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Systematic Destruction Of Black People And Neighbourhoods (3076 Views)

The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz / Is Rap A Blueprint For Black Self Destruction? / Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Systematic Destruction Of Black People And Neighbourhoods by AlyricistLaura: 12:30am On Apr 28, 2013
Transformed Atlanta into a Disgusting Aids Ridden Gang Violence&Gay Violent Infested Dump......

I wouldn't even eat a Bowl Of Cereal without Myself and The Bowl Being Locked Within a Sterilized Quarantined Anti Bacterial Bubble.

Jheez The Place is a Rotten Pit.

A Fagggot Factory, of Downlow Slime.

A Ratchet Rendezvous Locale of Nasty Nirvanna, for all the Disease & Viral Ridden Degenerates,Weirdos, Bums And Creeps to all Conglomerate and Exchange Viral Loads of Polluted Semenn&Vajinal Secretions.

A Myriad of Malodorous Mayhem and Foul Feculence of Fuqqqing Fagggot Funk.

No, That's ok Sir. Atlanta Isn't Producing anything but Boring Tyler Perry Movies & Third World Std Exchange Infection Rates.

Transformed Atlanta into what?.....A Slum In Kingston Jamaica?

No That's Ok Sir.
Re: The Systematic Destruction Of Black People And Neighbourhoods by toshmann(m): 12:32am On Apr 28, 2013
i think atlanta is transforming into a haven for black middle-class america

3 Likes

Re: The Systematic Destruction Of Black People And Neighbourhoods by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 28, 2013
ShyM-X:

Everything comes with the territory and the systematic destruction of the black race... Don't forget the Jews got reparations for the holocaust; Indians never suffered the type of systematic destruction that we have/are suffered/suffering and they have a pale skin to boost their place on the racial ladder; and Arabs have the oil money to their advantage....

However, that doesn't negate the fact that we've been indoctrinated beyond redemption and the new "black race" lacks the wit and know-how to create wealth... We're so focused on being accepted by the status quo due to our innate low self-esteem and inferior complex bore out of this systematic destruction that we can't discern that wealth-creation/black-business is the only way to get the black race back to where it belongs...

I agree with the bolded.
Re: The Systematic Destruction Of Black People And Neighbourhoods by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 28, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Transformed Atlanta into a Disgusting Aids Ridden Gang Violence&Gay Violent Infested Dump......

I wouldn't even eat a Bowl Of Cereal without Myself and The Bowl Being Locked Within a Sterilized Quarantined Anti Bacterial Bubble.

Jheez The Place is a Rotten Pit.

A Fagggot Factory, of Downlow Slime.

A Ratchet Rendezvous Locale of Nasty Nirvanna, for all the Disease & Viral Ridden Degenerates,Weirdos, Bums And Creeps to all Conglomerate and Exchange Viral Loads of Polluted Semenn&Vajinal Secretions.

A Myriad of Malodorous Mayhem and Foul Feculence of Fuqqqing Fagggot Funk.

No, That's ok Sir. Atlanta Isn't Producing anything but Boring Tyler Perry Movies & Third World Std Exchange Infection Rates.

Transformed Atlanta into what?.....A Slum In Kingston Jamaica?

No That's Ok Sir.

Must you be so freaking visual.

How can you not believe HIV exists, yet believe std exists? Very contradictory.

1 Like

Re: The Systematic Destruction Of Black People And Neighbourhoods by AlyricistLaura: 12:34am On Apr 28, 2013
There is beautiful black families in middle class populations all over America

The Big Cities of America are Dumps.

The Suburbs are and Outa Areas away from the Inner Cities are Beautiful

1 Like

Re: The Systematic Destruction Of Black People And Neighbourhoods by AlyricistLaura: 12:35am On Apr 28, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Must you be so freaking visual.

How can you not believe HIV exists, yet believe std exists? Very contradictory.

Aids exist. NOT HIV
Re: The Systematic Destruction Of Black People And Neighbourhoods by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 28, 2013
toshmann:
the difference between blacks and those other ones is that the black man is statistically the most unorganized race on earth. we are good, individually, but coming together to form a society, we are a mess. we have the tendency to strive and do better than "the other blacks around" and we like to say "i am the only black guy in my area/office/class/etc" often with pride, whereas the indian will achieve something and start planning how to help his fellow indians achieve the same. he will be happy to have lots of indians around him. but the black guy will just want to be "the only black guy here"

nigerians are worse. most of the successful ones seem, in my observation, to distance themselves from the less succesful ones. we don't even trust ourselves. everyone is careful not to engage other nigerians in order not to be duped(and some have actually duped other nigerians o)

among the nigerians, igbos are the worst. this is sad bc i'm igbo. i have given up hope for a change of attitude. a yoruba man helped me when i came to this country. thats why when i see igbos and yorubas fighting in nairaland i just ignore all of them fools.

but we blacks get problem. african americans have transformed atlanta (i'm nopt sure about the rest of the south though)now many blacks are heading to the south, yet they forget that it was someone somewhere who planned it that way, why cant others help transform other american cities?

yeye de smell.

I kinda disagree just a little...Black immigrant groups seem to be unified and stay to themselves. Whether they be Nigerian, Haitian, Ethiopian, Ghanaian,etc...They even have lots of business like restaurant. Sure it may be 'mom and pops' type business, but still business nonetheless.
Re: The Systematic Destruction Of Black People And Neighbourhoods by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 28, 2013
ShyM-X:
How come all black neighbourhoods in the diaspora(from US, UK, Canada, France, to Australia) have liquor stores and bookies shops on almost every street corner?

Honestly, it seems this is a systematic way of destroying black folks...

Give them alcohol and sell them a dream through the bookies...

This is pretty sad, to be honest...

So it's hard for black people to ignore drinking?

We don't drink in my family and extended family.

I grew up with apple cider lol and malts lol.

Blacks destroying themselves with the aid of non-blacks.
Re: The Systematic Destruction Of Black People And Neighbourhoods by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 28, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Aids exist. NOT HIV

Please elaborate.
Re: The Systematic Destruction Of Black People And Neighbourhoods by AlyricistLaura: 12:40am On Apr 28, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Please elaborate.

ATM I don't feel like going into my Nerd Mode.

I will elaborate in Detail another time on the "Programmers"

Maybe after the Okc Game.

Bye My Queen.
Re: The Systematic Destruction Of Black People And Neighbourhoods by toshmann(m): 12:43am On Apr 28, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Aids exist. NOT HIV

hehehehehehehehehe
toshmann be polite pls. . . ok . . i'll be nice . .

dude, this statement goes contrary to scientific information, it beats general knowledge . . infact, with all due respects, it makes less sense than nonsense
what the f-ck are you talking about?
Re: The Systematic Destruction Of Black People And Neighbourhoods by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 28, 2013
Also on Atlanta again...

Black-owned Atlanta businesses increase 99 percent in five years
Atlanta is more conducive to the black business owner, and Kamal Grant knows this as well as anyone.

A former San Diego and New York resident, Grant, 30, opened Sublime Doughnuts in Atlanta in 2008, in part because he felt the city would bring business to him.

"A lot of people have come up and congratulated me just because I opened the shop," Grant said. "They are surprised to see a young black man with his own business making doughnuts. But they support me, black and white."

Grant, who attended the Culinary Institute of America and the American Institute of Baking, is the extension of an overly successful trend. On Tuesday, the U.S. Census Bureau released figures that showed black-owned businesses in metro Atlanta grew 99 percent between 2002 and 2007.

The numbers were taken from the "Survey of Business Owners: Black-Owned Businesses: 2007," which is compiled every five years, and found metro Atlanta recorded more than 127,000 black-owned businesses in 2007, up from 64,000 in 2002.

That exceeded national figures that showed a 60.5-percent increase for black business ownership over the same period. Georgia had the second-highest number of black-owned businesses among states, trailing only New York, with more than 183,000 black-owned businesses, or 9.6 percent of the national total.

Local leaders said black business people come to Atlanta because of the city's strong black middle class, support among other black entrepreneurs and black colleges and universities.

"There are really a lot of proactive efforts to engage small businesses and entrepreneurship here," said Nancy Flake Johnson, president and chief executive officer of the Atlanta Urban League. "The political climate is supportive."

Groups such as the Urban League, the Georgia Minority Supplier Development Council, Atlanta Metro Black Chamber of Commerce and Atlanta Business League have assisted these efforts.

Randy Hazelton, co-owner of Cafe Circa and The Reserve on Edgewood Avenue, said practical reasons might be at work in black business owners favoring Atlanta. He moved from Philadelphia, where a liquor license could cost $250,000; in Atlanta, it's between $8,000 and $15,000.

"You can come down here and do a lot more with a lot less," Hazelton said

Source:
http://www.ajc.com/news/business/black-owned-atlanta-businesses-increase-99-percent/nQqSz/

Thats what Atlanta transformed into.
Re: The Systematic Destruction Of Black People And Neighbourhoods by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 28, 2013
Re: The Systematic Destruction Of Black People And Neighbourhoods by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 28, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

So it's hard for black people to ignore drinking?

We don't drink in my family and extended family.

I grew up with apple cider lol and malts lol.

Blacks destroying themselves with the aid of non-blacks.

Ever heard about being a product of your environment how the immediate surroundings influence a person's character?
Re: The Systematic Destruction Of Black People And Neighbourhoods by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 28, 2013
ShyM-X:

These people already had a structure in place before the new immigrants and you can't compare how Indians relate to how Africans do... Indians are more close knitted than Africans - and they help one another out...

As for the muslims, the stigmatisation started less than two decades ago... and comparing something has been going on for more a century to just something that started less than two decades ago isn't just it..

^^gbam!! because at one point arabs/muslims "ruled the world" and was marginalizing anyone who didn't fit a certain criteria. They learned the value of sticking together and exploiting other people which is why centuries later they still make up the most wealthiest people on the planet...even with them being discriminated against due to the recent politics and 9/11 Arabs are still on a higher scale than blacks due to negro-phobia tongue racism and them being more organized as a people.

KidStranglehold:

I kinda disagree just a little...Black immigrant groups seem to be unified and stay to themselves. Whether they be Nigerian, Haitian, Ethiopian, Ghanaian,etc...They even have lots of business like restaurant. Sure it may be 'mom and pops' type business, but still business nonetheless.

You and Toshman both have good points.
Yes it's true foreign black people who go to America or other "first world" nations do tend to own their own businesses which cater to their individual communities..however they still don't do enough to HELP their own get started.

Ex: Let's say I was a Trini in Brooklyn and owned my own restaurant. This restaurant is designed to cater to trini/caribbean people and fans of our food. I may even hire some trinis to work FOR me..but the likelihood of me actually breaking down how to get started and maybe even funding for another trini to get his/her own spot is less than likely...we seem to have a bit of the crab in the bucket mentality...

i wonder if it's genetic. grin
Re: The Systematic Destruction Of Black People And Neighbourhoods by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 28, 2013
toshmann: i think atlanta is transforming into a haven for black middle-class america

indeed it is. i've been there and seen for myself.
Re: The Systematic Destruction Of Black People And Neighbourhoods by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2013
Stranglehold:

Southeast USA
I see this as a black haven. Lots of wealthy black people, majority black population. Very cultured and successful IMO. I consider the Southeast a 'strong hold' for AA's.

kinda agree with this.. although I think its different for african americans in rural areas in okla,tx, La and arkansas.. I visited desoto(tx) a few weeks back and it seemed nice out there
Re: The Systematic Destruction Of Black People And Neighbourhoods by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
The Suburbs are and Outa Areas away from the Inner Cities are Beautiful

thats why I love it out here in texas..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Completely Naked Couple Getting Married In Bizarre On Wedding Day / Indecent Dressing In Ladies / How To Make Bead Wedding Pearl Jewelry Sets With Seed Beads By Your Own Hand.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.