Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,799 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Jackie Appiah And Nigerian Boyfriend 'bobby Obodo' Are Not Getting Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie Appiah And Nigerian Boyfriend 'bobby Obodo' Are Not Getting Married (1347 Views)

Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon / New Couple Jackie Appiah And Michael Bobby Obodo / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jackie Appiah And Nigerian Boyfriend 'bobby Obodo' Are Not Getting Married by SpadesWired: 7:55am On Apr 26, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-F3CbQGKSkRs/UXjoZdda2PI/AAAAAAAAo8k/Kb6jCDJtayE/s1600/jackie2.jpg[/img]Jackie Appiah is a Ghanaian actress, while Bobby Obodo is an actor and a Nigerian model. Jackie is already separated from her husband and she is rumoured to be dating Bobby Obodo. Here is a press statement from her people denying the story which has gone viral on the internet.

I find it necessary to comment on recent scurrilous, slanderous and preposterous social media reports on Jackie Appiah's alleged 'marriage' to Bobby Obodo.

First of all, let me state here that Jackie Appiah is absolutely not getting married to Bobby Obodo and the two of them are just good friends. Please click to continue.

I am appalled that the so-called reputable sites printing these vicious lies do not deem it fit to practice the simplest ethics of journalism like being accurate in their report and seeking reliable sources. Which of you confirmed from Jackie's management before going ahead to print?

Jackie Appiah owes it to her fans and members of the public who have always supported her career, to set the record straight on issues like these, so without further ado, I wish to urge everyone to please disregard this misrepresentation of Jackie.

http://www./forum/topics/press-release-jackie-appiah-and-bobby-obodo-are-not-getting-marri
Re: Jackie Appiah And Nigerian Boyfriend 'bobby Obodo' Are Not Getting Married by VirginFinder: 8:07am On Apr 26, 2013
Na una sabi.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s National Anthem Composer, Pa Ben Odiase, Dies / Popular Comedian, Julius Agwu Turns Beggar? / Photos From Movie Star Ayo Adesanya’s Surprise Private Birthday Bash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.