Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Razz Boyfriend! Help Her Wake Up! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Razz Boyfriend! Help Her Wake Up! (835 Views)

When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. / HELP! How Do I Help Her Overcome This Feeling. (please Come In) / My Girlfriend Is My Boyfriend !!! Help !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Razz Boyfriend! Help Her Wake Up! by nwachineke00: 9:36am On Apr 26, 2013
Ok I’m tired of arguing with my friend so please my wonderful nairalanders I need your help. My friend is in a long distance relationship. When she met the guy he didn’t have a blackberry but in the course of the relationship he bought one. Now naturally because they are far from each other they should be in constant communication through BBM, however this isn’t the case at all. He claims to be “busy” during work hours and “tired” after work! The annoying thing according to her is that he changes his status and pictures regularly…. I have told her to ignore him but she’s talking crap about being in love.
Re: Razz Boyfriend! Help Her Wake Up! by Darlenebabe: 9:49am On Apr 26, 2013
atyms distance is a barriers to love, but wen d love is geninue it isnt. if he update diff pics, re der of diff girls or himself? if a man says he wants space, give but b kful how u do it, cos atyms he might b seeing anoda
Re: Razz Boyfriend! Help Her Wake Up! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:51am On Apr 26, 2013
So wetin razz for dis matter? undecided undecided
Re: Razz Boyfriend! Help Her Wake Up! by Darlenebabe: 9:52am On Apr 26, 2013
has ur frnd ever visit him? or do they ping eachoda atleast once in a day? men do a lot of thinking because of d responsiblty on them. mayb dat y he want a little space does he called often?
Re: Razz Boyfriend! Help Her Wake Up! by ChideraFavour(m): 10:01am On Apr 26, 2013
And wht does ur frnd decided 2 do because evrytin is in her hand.advising wtout borrowin her mind wll amount 2 beatn arnd d bush
Re: Razz Boyfriend! Help Her Wake Up! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 26, 2013
Actually, the razz thing is not being able to keep your hands off your blackberry, always itching to ping/chat. Very razz, trust me.

(1) (Reply)

15men Before The Age Of 22 / I Am In Love With Her / Happy Birthday To Meeeeeee <3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.