Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

A Nairalander And Dagrin - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander And Dagrin (19963 Views)

See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today / Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans / A Nairalander And His Lovely Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander And Dagrin by simdam500(m): 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2013
"Rave of the Moment"..
omg i luv dat word!!! I'll lyk to join d rave too, so expect mine
Re: A Nairalander And Dagrin by Mustay(m): 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2013
scobaba: Guy na so u dress like village elder go show wey dagrin come perform

Crescent uni? Where be da one for abakaliki.

All ds eastern schools and dem life style.

Ishi agu top and okonko cap for school show, when no b kporakpo event.

What's bad in wearing the traditional wear Stereotypical!

Last time I checked, Crescent University was located in Abeokuta, Ogun State. Am sure NUC wouldn't have two schools on its accredited universities' list.

So much for hasty conclusions.
Re: A Nairalander And Dagrin by nerodenero: 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2013
babarazy: Hmmmm.......... Smh4 nairaland's front page.
If it made the frontpage,una go shout and if it doesnt,Una go still hala!MOD,ku suru o!
Re: A Nairalander And Dagrin by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 26, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=14pt]You guyz should expect my own picture that i took with at least 10 world leaders.[/size]

namely, orji uzor kalu, alamieyeseigha, otumba gbenga daniel, james ibori, chimaroke nnamani etc...
Re: A Nairalander And Dagrin by ceej(m): 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2013
DAGRIN THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME..WE MISS YOU AND WILL NEVER FORGET YOU.
Re: A Nairalander And Dagrin by ZN2: 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2013
Nice but... on the frontpage??

Why not create a sub forum dedicated to "posting pics" or the like?
Re: A Nairalander And Dagrin by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2013
ichommy:

hehe, Jealousy, Haters are liable to die young
. Screw you,he's saying the truth.d guy took a pix wit dagrin;so what? What are we supposed to do? Make we laugh abi mak we cry.this trash doesnt deserve front page
Re: A Nairalander And Dagrin by Sweetlemon(f): 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2013
collins123: The things we do for frontpage!

One by one the SS will full nairaland and arrest all these monikers wey dey abuse the present administration.

The risk we take for NL front page.

Wow, the OP go don high on pammi now. Frontpage honour no be small thing.

Oya go snap a recent pic with DaGrin dead body.
And what's so wonderful about making front page? The way some people idolize this front page ehn, pesin go think say na gate way to to success. Unless I'm posting about vital issues affecting the general good of the country or about life in general, I don't give a damn about the front page.
Mark Zuckerberg didn't become rich and famous by making NL front page! You guys really need to spend more time away from Nairaland or spend more time in more educating/enlightening topics and sections here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 X.XX Nigerian Whatsapp Group That Has Gone Extremely Viral - Full Admin List / Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity / Powede Lawrence And Husband, Ikechukwu Welcome Their First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.