Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women (8137 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women by pleep(m): 4:16am On Apr 27, 2013
but seriously tho... that topic and a million other topics were the first thing that came up when i searched east africa..

stop the obession peeepz. wink

1 Like

Re: That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women by Nobody: 4:28am On Apr 27, 2013
brixton: It seems that dating Nigerian men has quickly become a trend in East Africa. The 'show me your Oga I show you mine' syndrome has rapidly spread and these men have even replaced the white man preference. But what many women don't know is that they will wine, dine and Bleep you but never marry you.

I spent a few weeks in Nigeria early this year and the picture I got from them- people behave differently when in their original environment- was rather different. Nigerians tend to avoid contact with foreigners, especially their women. It's only ashawos that date white men or men from other cultures- did I say date? Sorry, sell is more like it. Your average girl next door Nigerian woman will not even look at foreigner so this creates an unfair advantage for the Nigerian man. However this is not why they will not marry you. The reasons are:

Their Mother

Nigerians are a very cultural lot. Despite travelling, exposure to other cultures, copious naira they still maintain their culture- look how they dress. So a mother would not want a foreigner for a daughter-in-law to bring 'conflict' into their culture. Especially from a culture that is so influenced by the West that they cannot kneel down in front of their husband's mother or cook traditional foods.

Nigerian Women Traits

Nigerian women love their men and put up with so much shit from them. A man will meet you, move you to America then leave you there to give birth as he stays in Nigeria having fun with other women. And the women are okay with this. Which East African woman can agree to be left in a foreign country to just produce children so they can get foreign passports? The rationale of the women is that "Well, as long as he is providing for my needs I don't care what he does!" Even if he runs around with other women she has her car, her house and is living abroad.

Aggressive East African Women

Nigerian women are very aggressive and loud but they can never raise their voice or fists to a Nigerian man. The East African women are the opposite- they abuse and can sometimes turn violent (Kenyan women especially because Ugandan women are ladies.) So the Nigerian men fear them and can't even contemplate marrying such a person. Nigerian women release their aggression on other women not their men...so they guy knows he can Bleep around but it's his girlfriend who shall get slapped.

EQL

East African women are Easy Quick Lays. All a Nigerian has to do is drive them in his big car...knickers drop. Take them to a fancy restaurant...knickers drop. Buy them champagne...knickers drop. Buy them an iPhone...knickers drop. Nigerian women are tougher to bed thus a greater challenge and greater respect. To bed a Naija woman you buy her a car...buy her a house or even buy her a jet. Some men take a chick to Europe for a week and still sleep in separate rooms and even when they return back to Nigeria the guy gets nothing until he proposes. An East African would drop her knickers at the idea even before the purchase of air tickets or visa application even.

So, as he takes you out...and you drop your knickers. As he buys you champagne...and you drop your knickers...as he buys you phones...and you drop your knickers- just know he shall never marry. He will leave your ass and go marry a Nigerian woman. The only ring you'll ever get from a Naija man is a call saying he never wants to see you again.

Source... http://www.vibeweekly.com/features/1030-that-nigerian-man-will-never-marry-you-a-warning-to-east-african-women.html?fb_comment_id=fbc_348056408628244_1685527_348076571959561

Guys wetin una think?

1 Like

Re: That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women by pleep(m): 6:57am On Apr 27, 2013
yall need to do a better job of circumcizing them.
Re: That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women by drnoel: 6:59am On Apr 27, 2013
brixton: It seems that dating Nigerian men has quickly become a trend in East Africa. The 'show me your Oga I show you mine' syndrome has rapidly spread and these men have even replaced the white man preference. But what many women don't know is that they will wine, dine and Bleep you but never marry you.

I spent a few weeks in Nigeria early this year and the picture I got from them- people behave differently when in their original environment- was rather different. Nigerians tend to avoid contact with foreigners, especially their women. It's only ashawos that date white men or men from other cultures- did I say date? Sorry, sell is more like it. Your average girl next door Nigerian woman will not even look at foreigner so this creates an unfair advantage for the Nigerian man. However this is not why they will not marry you. The reasons are:

Their Mother

Nigerians are a very cultural lot. Despite travelling, exposure to other cultures, copious naira they still maintain their culture- look how they dress. So a mother would not want a foreigner for a daughter-in-law to bring 'conflict' into their culture. Especially from a culture that is so influenced by the West that they cannot kneel down in front of their husband's mother or cook traditional foods.

Nigerian Women Traits

Nigerian women love their men and put up with so much shit from them. A man will meet you, move you to America then leave you there to give birth as he stays in Nigeria having fun with other women. And the women are okay with this. Which East African woman can agree to be left in a foreign country to just produce children so they can get foreign passports? The rationale of the women is that "Well, as long as he is providing for my needs I don't care what he does!" Even if he runs around with other women she has her car, her house and is living abroad.

Aggressive East African Women

Nigerian women are very aggressive and loud but they can never raise their voice or fists to a Nigerian man. The East African women are the opposite- they abuse and can sometimes turn violent (Kenyan women especially because Ugandan women are ladies.) So the Nigerian men fear them and can't even contemplate marrying such a person. Nigerian women release their aggression on other women not their men...so they guy knows he can Bleep around but it's his girlfriend who shall get slapped.

EQL

East African women are Easy Quick Lays. All a Nigerian has to do is drive them in his big car...knickers drop. Take them to a fancy restaurant...knickers drop. Buy them champagne...knickers drop. Buy them an iPhone...knickers drop. Nigerian women are tougher to bed thus a greater challenge and greater respect. To bed a Naija woman you buy her a car...buy her a house or even buy her a jet. Some men take a chick to Europe for a week and still sleep in separate rooms and even when they return back to Nigeria the guy gets nothing until he proposes. An East African would drop her knickers at the idea even before the purchase of air tickets or visa application even.

So, as he takes you out...and you drop your knickers. As he buys you champagne...and you drop your knickers...as he buys you phones...and you drop your knickers- just know he shall never marry. He will leave your ass and go marry a Nigerian woman. The only ring you'll ever get from a Naija man is a call saying he never wants to see you again.

Source... http://www.vibeweekly.com/features/1030-that-nigerian-man-will-never-marry-you-a-warning-to-east-african-women.html?fb_comment_id=fbc_348056408628244_1685527_348076571959561

Guys wetin una think?
I wonder what this player hating will get u...
Re: That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women by brixton: 6:59am On Apr 27, 2013
somalia9:

glad to see somali women are a trophy to gorillas, but ur day dreaming

U knw somalia and eritrea neva come to mind wen tinkin east afrika? Its cos u dudes dnt av class... Grow up and wear cool pant trousiers!
Re: That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women by ckkris: 9:01am On Apr 27, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Ask your mammy.
I reject mammy water, in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women by MrsChima(f): 11:20am On Apr 27, 2013
Deleted

Smh.
Re: That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2013
ckkris:

This one be witch? Or what?
Why this?? Why call her that??

Seriously, that was uncalled for.
Re: That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women by lesucreZA(f): 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
100% Nigerian persona that wrote all this lame claiming first of all Nigerian gals are so into witch craft and being ashawo gold digging for old men and their money..... They don't have love neither Class naija Gals don't know the definition of "Love"...&..." Life".....so I beg this stupid person written this needs life themselves...... SA

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Stress Is Too Much (dating) / What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures / Swag Runs In The Family (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.