Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. (3299 Views)

Nokia C6, Nokia N96 And Nokia N95 8gb For Sale / Hack Wifi On Nokia N95 / Nokia N95 8gb(fake)- Masterpiece Of Deception! **images resized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by labiyemmy(m): 5:22pm On Apr 12, 2008
why not call on us and turn your Nokia N95 into a voice prompted navigator - with Nigerian maps -

We gave you the interactive maps for free, but now you have the navigatoinal maps - get it before Nokia locks it -

Call 018975616 for more details.
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by dragnet: 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2008
Why wuld nokia lock it??
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by Donseaun(m): 6:23pm On Apr 12, 2008
I wonder o!
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by labiyemmy(m): 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2008
I wonder how that is relevant to the topic - @Dragnet & Donseaun
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by dragnet: 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2008
@labiyemmy, u said "get it before nokia locks it" so I'm just wondering why nokia wuld lock it??
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by funkybaby(f): 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2008
Are they for free?

I do not want insult this time around so lets know what exactly you are offering.
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by labiyemmy(m): 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2008
Sorry @Funkybaby

Noone is insulting anyone.

Its not free - thank you.
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by funkybaby(f): 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2008
Alright then. How much do they cost please?
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by DualCore1: 12:14am On Apr 13, 2008
Hey funky big sis mmmuah, damn i'm missing u. Erm b4 buying any maps make sure our friend explains his 'before nokia locks it' clause, cUz i'm beginin to percieve dead rat somewhere somehow.
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by Fadajasi(m): 12:21am On Apr 13, 2008
Whats the use sef?
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by labiyemmy(m): 2:58am On Apr 13, 2008
@Fada

Whats the use? I guess you don't need it - but asking whats the use only shows you don't know everything.

As per the price - the license is 12k and the maps 8k - this is different from the ones Nokia will be offering soon - yeah - Nigerian street maps will be appearing on Nokia phones soon - but will have to be subscribed to before they can be used for Navigation- just as is done in Europe and America -
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by dragnet: 5:16am On Apr 13, 2008
So after paying 20k nokia wuld lock it??
D. C. Lessons started?? wink
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 13, 2008
The more we live . . . . the more we learn
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by tobs(m): 7:07am On Apr 13, 2008
@poster . . , Me sef i be navigation map on my own . . . . .
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by dragnet: 8:26am On Apr 13, 2008
tobs tobs . . .all route. . . . .mr. Navigator grin
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by DualCore1: 11:24am On Apr 15, 2008
dragnet:

D. C. Lessons started?? wink

yes bro, on break now. . . hehe
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by funkybaby(f): 11:58am On Apr 15, 2008
@dual core
Lol. I am just seeing your post. How are you doing? Long time oh. Missed you plenty too. I'm still battling with that stuff. Do you know anything about the glo option?

@labiyemmy
The subscriptions-is it valid for life or it has to be renewed monthly or yearly? Whats the difference between yours and the one nokia is offering?
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by dragnet: 2:54pm On Apr 15, 2008
D. C., play safe during break o! wink
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by DualCore1: 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2008
funkybaby:

@dual core
Lol. I am just seeing your post. How are you doing? Long time oh. Missed you plenty too. I'm still battling with that stuff. Do you know anything about the glo option?

awhhh u missed me too, not to worry, wld be back soon. erm. . . about the glo option, arrange to meet with dragnet, once he gets into the room, lock the door and make him kneel down at gun point, walahi he'll tell u everything about glo, hehe.
only dragnet o, cuz na only him i fit trust, if u invite another person like info or lipsrsealed, hhmmmm. . . . . . . .

funky wetin do ur yim? i don shout "hello" tire angry
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by funkybaby(f): 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2008
smiley
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by funkybaby(f): 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2008
@Dual Core
I will do just as you have adviced.

YIM? He ya. Pe le oh. That one has been inactive since last thursday. I am waiting for Alhaji to buy BROADBAND for me. grin grin
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by dragnet: 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2008
D. C., if I come back with bullet wounds na u o! 'cos I hardly succumb to blackmail tongue . . . . .bt d stuff sef isnt dat reliable undecided
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by dragnet: 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2008
D. C., u see broadband is on d way tongue tongue
Wheeew ! Wnt need to have a gun @ my lil head again tongue
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by dragnet: 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2008
YankeeBrit, "are you mad?" .huh?? nw tell me how your posts helps this thread??. . . . .
The author failed to expatiate an issue & right from that point made the whole thing look bad. . . . . . .moreover the thread has served its purpose from the topic, to the intro. .to the 1st few posts. . . .so "are you mad?" huh?? undecided
PS: quoting you !!
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by hansibone(m): 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmm.

anoda story again ohhhhhhhhh. God save us all from 4-1-10 in Nairaland shocked shine ur eyes people
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by labiyemmy(m): 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2008
When we gave out the free interactive maps for mobile phones - see thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=122615.msg2094445#msg2094445

many people downloaded it for free - but when we talk about what they don't understand - they call it 419 - sorry - we do legitimate business and not 419 - if you don't understand - say it - and we will explain - if necessary - noone is asking you to drop your money - if you don't want it - then simply refuse to make the call - or simply refuse to read further -

while you call it 419 - more meaningful people are buying it - and we are simply smiling to the bank - while you look on foolishly and rant about failing to "expatiate an issue".
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by funkybaby(f): 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2008
@labiyemmy

E take e easy.

Some people here do not understand anything about Nat-Sav or GPS or navigable maps, etc. Hence, their suspicions.

You could at least take time to explain things better-especially the part where you stated 'before nokia locks it'. Personally, i had reservations about your offer when i saw the 'before nokia locks it' thing.

Besides, you are still yet to answer my question regarding subscription charges and all.
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by dragnet: 7:36pm On Apr 15, 2008
Mr. @labiyemmy, did I tell you I had any problem with you "smiling to the bank"??. . . .you once gave it free. .thats ur choice, if you choose to sell it @ the rate of N100,000 I still have no problem with that. . . . .but "before nokia locks it" you call that a rant?? I call it a bluff! Just a strategy to make people rush the stuff(but that was a dumb one!) If its not. . . . . Would you like telling us why??
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by Middylek(m): 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2008
@dragnet,abeg no fite o, it seems me sef needs dat glo option and dual don tel me hw 2 get it fr u, gimme ur addr. N let me pay u a visit.
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by funkybaby(f): 8:01pm On Apr 15, 2008
@dragnet

What is it with you and not answering phone calls sef? I called you about thrice with a 0703 this morning. I sent u a text much later-it came back undelivered-apparently your phone was off. Anyway,pls email me the lowdown of the glo stuff. Thanks.
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by dragnet: 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2008
fbby, its nothing personal . .just that most times its in the 'meeting'profile & only msg beeps are allowed. .so every msg is sure to get noticed. . . .
Mr. @labiyemmy wouldnt answer my question. . . . .sell ur maps before nokia locks it & y'all can also buy before nokia locks it grin . .*stil curious to know why though*. . .
.hence I'm outta hea !
D. C., e . .d . .ยก. .t'
CASE CLOSED
Re: Hot And Steamy New - Nokia N95 Nigerian Navigation Maps Now Available. by dragnet: 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2008
fbby, undeliverd immediately? set ur msg delivery period to maximum

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Buy Phone From Swappa.com In Nigeria / This Is Where You Should Be Posting Your Photos Not Facebook Or Instagram / General Notice! : Opera Mini Mod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.